Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 23)

anyalover Senior Member
anyalover
anyalover

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Ahh wHt 2 say...i m spechles..plz cntinue soon..now cant take ths anymore..loving the wAy u r Headng the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Nice update.. plz cnt it soon

Tacker_Holic

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
awesome update dear...

Tacker_Holic

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
plzzz cnt it na waitinggg

Tacker_Holic

sifarah Goldie
sifarah
sifarah

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
waiting to read what happens.. would Anant gain conscious/ or would navya breakdown ?? please update soon..

Tacker_Holic

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Very emotional dear...Waiting for the next part...Smile

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hey All,

Sorry for not updating for ages! I have been really busy so just havent had time! I hope you like this update! It will start something new in the story! I hope you are alll enjoying it if you dont like it then please tell me I want to know what you guys think! Big smile

Part 9

Navya took rest for a few hours and came out of the rest room to sit back down and eagerly wait for the surgery to start. Ritz and Appy made sure she had some tea and some paratha's Sughanda made for her when she went home. With great difficulty she had 1 and that was after Appy had to force feed her. Her appetite was lost and her eyes were fixed on one place the door. After a few hours, the door creaked open and Navya looked up.

Anant was trailed out in the bed and everyone gathered round him. Sughanda grabbed his hand and kissed it "Anant ese mat karna beta tu hum sab se naraz hai na please me bohot sharminda hu me wada karta hu ke sab kuch theek hojayenga beta please ankhe khol na" tears streamed out of her eyes. Navya stood their motionless watching her husband on the bed. She didnt feel anything just tears washing away from her eyes like running water. Sughanda bought her closer. "Anant dekh Navya bhi aagaye hai!" she shook his body but he was unconscious he wasn't even going to respond to anyone. The doctors took him away and then a note fell out of his pocket near his arms and it landed near Navya's feet. Mohan's eyes clasped on it and he looked at Navya. "Navya tere per ki paas ek chit hai dekh le!" she looked at him and then looked down. She picked it up thinking it was her's. She read it and it said Dear Navya... she was shocked. She looked down to see Anant's name. She ran in the opposite direction to go and read the letter somewhere alone. "Navya, tu kaha jaa rahe hai?" Sughanda shouted. She ran as far as she could to a place where no one was around. She took a turn into the corner of the hospital. She sat down on the stairs and opened the letter up slowly. She scanned it and brushed her fingers over Anant's name. She kissed the paper; she was yearning for a kiss from Anant. Those tender kisses that he would give her on her cheeks, lips. She wanted to salvage them all again. She decided to read the letter.

Dear Navya,

I dont know why I'm writing this but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you, you probably only know this and can read my every feeling perfectly before I can. Anyway enough of my rabble, I want to thank you my lovely wife for giving me every happiness in life, for supporting me and holding my hand in the dark. I'm sorry for giving you love but also giving you pain. What my family did to you I feel like stabbing them all. I hate them. I hate them because they accused my life. They accused you. Why did you stay quiet? Why didnt you tell me everything? I'm glad we left that prison Navya we are free birds now we very slowly have carved our future we may not be rich but we have happiness. We have happiness; we have love for each other which those people haven't. Navya you know what you mean to me, my soul, my heart its only there if you are there. I live and breathe only in your name. Being with you is the most precious thing in my life and I dont want to lose you ever. Navya I'm writing this in my break at work. I have a surprise for you. I am getting a promotion it's all because of you. Amar sir has offered me a job at his company. All because of you. Shall I tell you what he told me "I believe in you because of Navya" those words made my heart warm, my body buzz all because of you. Navya the day you entered my life everything feels so right. You have made me who I am now. I was Anant Bajpai but I didnt have my own identity the grandson of Shankar Dayal Bajpai. But that wasn't who I was. You made me Anant a man with dreams, a man with his lady love by his side. I love you Navya. No matter what happens I will always love you, even on my death bed my last words will be Navya I promise you that because my life starts with you ends with you.

Forever yours,

Anant

Xxx

Navya shivered as she read the lines again and again. She came back to reality and realised she was in a hospital. Her husband was in hospital. Tears flowed out of her eyes. She closed them tightly, she didnt want to open them to face reality. She wanted to rewind back and not let that accident happen that has shook her life. That has taken her Anant away from her. Tears fell on the paper and Navya closed it and hid it in her purse. She wiped her tears and walked slowly back to the ICU. She looked through the little hatch where she could see Anant's hair being shaved off. Her hands were shaking. She couldn't watch. She was the biggest fan of Anant's long, silky hair.

*FLASHBACK*

Anant and Navya were sitting on the bench and the wind was blowing strongly. "Stupid wind why is it always so breezy? My hair!" Anant moaned and Navya giggled at him. She got off his shoulder and looked up at him. She set his hair straight brushing her little fingers over the strands of hair that were misplaced. "Anant why are you moaning you have such beautiful hair?!" she kept fiddling with it and Anant sat stubborn with his arms folded. "Navya my hair goes everywhere; it makes me feel like a girl!" Anant still moaned. Navya couldn't stop laughing. "Anant you're not a girl it makes you look very handsome, infact I am the biggest fan of your hair oh and your eyes!" she hugged him tightly and he kissed her forehead.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

She smiled as she remembered that moment and then looked back into the ICU to see all his hair being cleared up. She was in shock. The doctor was inserting a tube into the brain to be able to see the tumour. Her eyes were closed and she rushed to the seat to sit down. She was praying for Anant to be safe.

Precap: Someone paying the driver of the accident and saying "Thank you for this you have made my life so much easier!" the person laughed along with the driver.

Who got Anant's accident done?

Will Anant successfully recover from the operation?

Will Navya be able to afford the operation?

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathy-Anya.Anum-meenakshi.anyaganganavyacrazzymoonmussuanjmuddsifarahanyacrazyParmasone_Arushi_Seenavasasihaseentitleepari-Divya.S-annasweetyKayal_SHAMYAParsh_shamya..gracie...m.a.r.y.s.i.o.Adr_Rush-Rashi-rashvinanyadiv96navya19--Royal--

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
wow a lovely emotional update...loved how beautifully u have written Anant's letter and Navya state of mind...the flashback was lovely...Precap is scary and hope nothing happens to Anant...update soon

Edited by navya19 - 03 October 2012 at 7:51pm

Tacker_Holic

Go to top