Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 14)

vanshu90 Groupbie
vanshu90
vanshu90

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Richa_shamya Goldie
Richa_shamya
Richa_shamya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
very touchy update...

Tacker_Holic

Parsh_shamya IF-Rockerz
Parsh_shamya
Parsh_shamya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
such an awsum update...too emotional luved it...

Tacker_Holic

anyacrazy Goldie
anyacrazy
anyacrazy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Crywat an emotional update!! continue soon.. a pleasure to read ure story

Tacker_Holic

smivas Goldie
smivas
smivas

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
 too nice,, what would be navya's condition in hospital ... please continue soon.

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late update! So here it is, the update is not too long but I didnt have much time! Please leave your honest comments! Big smile

Part 6

She halted the doctor's to take him into the restroom her world came crashing down when she saw him lying there. She placed her hand over him and brushed her hand over his hair and then over his stubble cheeks. Her tears were running like a river and a few drops fell on his face. He shook as he felt them contract his skin. His eyes slowly opened. His body was aching from the fall still; furthermore he was drowsy from the medication that they had continuously injected in him to give his body relief. His eyes were opening and he could see a blurry image of Navya. Once he opened his eyes fully he could see his wife in front of him. He smiled a little looking into her eyes. He put out his hand gently he didnt have a lot of strength in his body but he just managed. Navya reached out for his hand and knelt down towards his height. Slow tears streamed down her cheek "Pagal Ladki tu kyun ro rahi hai... me bilkul theek ho jaonga... tu ro mat tera superman ko kuch nahin honga!" Anant closed his eyes as he felt pain in his chest "Anant tu theek to ho na?" he nodded after a few seconds. Navya grabbed his hand tightly and looked into his hurt eyes. "I love you Anant and as long as I am alive nothing will happen to you!" Anant started crying a little and Navya saw the tears. "Eh Pagal Ladka tu mujhe ke rahe he ki tu roh mat to tu kya kar raha hai?" she giggled as they both snuffled their tears. "Madam we need to take the patient in!" the nurse exclaimed they both came out of their world. "Ek minute..!" Anant spoke gently. He kissed her hand gently as his stubble prickled her skin. Navya closed her eyes as the sensual touch of his lips caressed her hand. "Navya... I want to say something to you... Since the day we met you stole my heart for good, I am crazy about you.. every time I breathe it is for you... every time my heart beats it only beats for you... you are my everything and you watch I will be just fine... just fine so I can take you in my arms and take you to your dreamland... you watch I will be your Prince Charming who will take you away in that carriage... dont cry when I'm in there... your every tear makes my heart wrench in pain... my happiness is only when you are happy... but when you are sad my life becomes a misery, dont cry for me please keep smiling angel thats how you look best! I love you Navya Bajpai!" Anant closed his eyes as he couldn't keep talking. "Anant!" Navya hugged him tightly and grabbed hold off his left hand. She held onto it for the last minute. Their hands departed as if their worlds were being torn apart!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyalover-Anya.Anum-mussuJaSmInE-smivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonmalini6941anjmuddanyacrazyParmasoneson_sganganavyaRicha_shamyaNa1na_Arushi_Seenavasasihaseensweety71-Appsy-Kayal_SHAMYAParsh_shamya-Divya.S-Adr_Rushanyadiv96.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Rashi-rashvin..gracie..navya19

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
loved d update to d core, bt t was short, n again a touchy update, oh god u made me cry again, Cry but when he got conciousnes then how did he went to coma again, uff so many qtns in mind, stil i wish d same, when anant is back wth ful hosh he shuld rmembr nly navya n forget al.. Day Dreaming do continue soon..

Tacker_Holic

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wow beautiful and emotional update dear...loved it. Please continue when find u time...

Tacker_Holic

Go to top