Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 10)

anyadiv96 IF-Sizzlerz
anyadiv96
anyadiv96

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
touched my heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

asihaseen IF-Dazzler
asihaseen
asihaseen

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
wow Sonia loved your writing dear.Really really heart touching.eagerly waiting for next part
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Part 4

1st March 2012- 11pm

Anant left work a few hours early as there was no need for him to stay longer for the shift he had to do. The managers were giving out bonuses to the people who were working hard for their money and bringing in the most customers. Anant was one of them. He received his bonus of 2 lakhs for the month's hard work. He walked out of office a happy man a smile to kill for. He couldn't wait to go home to his wife to show her what he had done. Finally, he was being recognised for his work. He had got his due. He walked over to his scooter which he bought with his first salary. It was second hand a bit noisy but it bought so many romantic moments with it. Anant had left his home and it had nearly been 3 months but his capabilities, his determination and obviously his support Navya had pulled him to be independent. He put his helmet on and started the engine he placed the Bluetooth handset on his ear so he could talk to his darling wife. He drove out of the gates and connected the call to Navya. She was resting on the bed thinking about her life when her phone buzzed. She reacted immediately and looked at her screen. Excitement buzzed through her body as she picked up the phone. "Navya tum theek ho na?" Navya smiled a little happy to hear his voice she blushed and thought about him. "Haan Anant me theek hu, tu kesa hai? Kaam bohot nahin hai Na?" Anant smirked as he was going to give her a lovely surprise. "Haan Navya hum 1 ya 2 ghante baad aunga ghar par tum so jao!"  Anant smiled and he said "I love you Navya!" Navya smiled and Anant was laughing away. There was a 4x4 and a lorry coming in front of him he was nearing them both very closely. "I love you too Anant!" Navya blushed as she waited for him to reply. Anant lost control of his gears and brakes. He tried to turn to the side but it was no use. The lorry crushed the scooter into pieces and Anant came flying out of the seat he flew onto the lorry's bonnet and banged his head. He sloped down onto the floor to land in a blood bath. The phone disconnected and Navya shouted "Anant Anant!" but there was no reply just the buzzing sound when the phone was disconnected. Anant was lying in his own blood. There was his phone in one hand and a small charm bracelet that he bought for Navya that after noon to gift her. His face was completly red covered in strong, red blood. It was trailing down onto his shirt which was staining heavily. The lorry driver stepped out of the van to hope that the victim was alive. He ran up to him to find him on the floor. He gulped with fear just hoping that he was breathing. He grabbed Anant and slowly cupped him round his arm for him to rest on it. He saw a mobile phone and a charm bracelet there so he picked it up. He looked through his contacts to find a series of numbers. He didnt know which one to pick and he found home! But that wasn't where Anant lived it was the Bajpai's number of course. He rang the phone itching for someone to answer. Sughanda was walking into her bedroom when she heard the phone ring. "Kiska phone honga is waqt par!" she went over and answered. "Hello, kaun he ji? Mujhe aap se ek zaroori baat karne hai thumare beta ke bare me!" Sughanda gulped and hoped that it wasn't anything bad. "Aap ka beta ka accident ho chuka hai! Woh hosh me nahin hai aur bohot khoon nikal chuka hai unke sharer par" Sughanda was left in a bad state. She sat on the floor and covered her face. She was crying. She was hurt, traumatized. She picked the phone back up after breaking down to ask where he was. "Kahan he mera beta? Dekhiye bhai saab aap unko city hospital lejaye!" the stranger agreed. Sughanda rushed into her room like a mad woman "Suniye uthiye!" Om woke up angry at her "Kya hai?" Om was extremely angry at Sughanda "Anant ka accident hochuka hai!" Om forgot everything and stood up immediately "Kya!" he was shocked. He stormed out of the room to get his Dad and he shouted Mohan as well. Everyone came out of their rooms shocked to hear this news. Sughanda, Om and Mohan went to the hospital immediately. Bua Dadi and Baba stayed there as they weren't interested in Anant one bit after what happened. "Yeh saab us Nabya rani ka chal he, zaroor unka hath honga!" Bua Dadi shook her head and went back to bed peacefully.

Navya was unaware of all of this and she lay there in her bed worried. She tried Anant's phone but it was switched off. She felt weird, her mind was at peace but her heart was restless. Kya hogaya hai mujhko mujhe kyun lagta hai ke Anant...

Anant was trailed into the hospital by the stranger and the doctors. "Unki halat bohot serious hai!" the doctor's feared the worst to happen he was sent straight into the ICU for treatment.

Kya Navya ka suhaag salamat rahenga?

Kya honge Navya ki halat jab unko pata chalengeke Anant ka bohot bara accident hogaya hai?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

AmarshamyaANYA_29SreeparvathyanyaloverAishwarjyacrazzymoonmalini6941anjmuddanyacrazyParmasoneson_sganganavyamussuasihaseenNa1natitleepari_Arushi_Kayal_SHAMYA-Divya.S-.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.rashvinanyadiv96Adr_Rush

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
awww amazing... cudnt bare Anant's accident .. hope he will be fine and Navya finds out soon Anant's condition...

Tacker_Holic

malini6941 Goldie
malini6941
malini6941

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
it is extremely touchy ,you wrote wonderfully.

Tacker_Holic

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
U made me cry yar, Cry u knw in star utsav als it was anant's accidnt epi. i juz culd nt bare it.. update was excellent n very wel written, plz continue soon.. aur hanh i stil wish tht when anant gains concious he shld rmembr nly navya n forget al other, Day Dreaming

Edited by -diva-shamya- - 01 August 2012 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anyaloverTacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

awww amazing... cudnt bare Anant's accident .. hope he will be fine and Navya finds out soon Anant's condition...
Hey thanks for commenting! I'm sorry but this story will be emotional for a while! Cry He will in the end but twists and turns will happen! I cant like your comment for some reason stupid IF Angry 
Rabia_H Goldie
Rabia_H
Rabia_H

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
awsome lovely amazing dear

Tacker_Holic

Go to top