Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsh_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsum yaar luvd it anya's patch up ws too emotional ur an awsum writer the whole chp ws luvly do cont soon...
..gracie.. thumbnail
awesome update sonia..just superbb👏.. AnYa scn was too emotional..fab update..precap also very interesting..do cont soon..
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great going dear 😛 ... anya conversation part was tooo awsmm ... i was seeing anya infrnd of my eyes 
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vow very emotional updates thank u so much for updating the FF
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sorry for late commenting sonia...

lovely ,emotional,mindblowing update...👍🏼 i loved anya patchup scene❤️...you made me cry😭...wow very touching scene😳...loved it alot...finally baba aur buadadi ka plan sab ko pta chal gaya😡😡...once again thanks sonia for this wounderful update...love you...😛
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sonia first of all im so sorry to reply this late😔
this was a superbo update yaar...the way anya spoke their hearts out was amazing...was waiting for this moment since long...and bua dadi and baba put behind bars...gr8...and i know anant will take navya but navya will stop him and both of them will stay back...coze navya always wants the family to remain together than being separate...next is final chapter rite?gonna miss this ff badly...

son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...next part pls this time a romantic one
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Team!

I have exams now and they finish on the 20th June so there is not a very big chance that I will update the FF till then.. I am really sorry for making you all wait but my studies unfortunately are more important because they are my final exams! I really am sorry but the update will be awesome when I do it.. it will have every essence of AnYa and will end on a high! Please bare with me and thanks for understanding my situation!
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Hey Team!

I have exams now and they finish on the 20th June so there is not a very big chance that I will update the FF till then.. I am really sorry for making you all wait but my studies unfortunately are more important because they are my final exams! I really am sorry but the update will be awesome when I do it.. it will have every essence of AnYa and will end on a high! Please bare with me and thanks for understanding my situation!

all the best 👍🏼 
..gracie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Hey Team!

ohhh ok ok n all the best😊