Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anyacrazy

another emotional yet still full of suspense update..finally anant has regained consciousness but i really really hope he still remembers navya..!*keeps fingers crossed*

Thanks a lot for commenting glad you enjoyed this update and liked the suspense! Yeah Anant has regained consciousness and you will have to wait and see if he remembers his Navya! 😊
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good one...pls keep on updating regularly will be waiting for it
asihaseen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very very emotional update...eagerly waiting for the next part,hope he didn't forget  her...please update soon
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonia, waiting for your update... Plss at the earliest..
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Guys I have exams nearing soo it is hard for me to keep updating regularly! I am really sorry I will try to update when I am free... please try to understand! 😊 

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sonia17

Guys I have exams nearing soo it is hard for me to keep updating regularly! I am really sorry I will try to update when I am free... please try to understand! 😊 

okay will wait dear...good luck for ur exams 😊
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Hy Guys,

Here is Part 11 please have a read in your own time and let me know what you think! 😃 Sorry if you feel sad about this update but this is how the story is I promise there will be a happy ending! 😊

Part 11

She stood up and when she was about to turn around Anant started coughing badly. Navya jumped and called the doctor. The doctors came running in and Navya was shocked. She hoped that he would be conscious. She rushed outside to find everyone standing there. The family and friends. "Mujhe lagta hai ke Anant ko hosh aagaya hai!" everyone jumped up and they all went into the waiting room. Anant was being checked out and the doctor's smiled. "His heartbeat is raising and he is getting better!" Anant was moving around in the bed and he slowly opened his eyes. The nurse called the family in to check his memory. The doctor told them to stand back. "Anant, i'm your doctor is Anant your name?" he was checking if he remembered his name. "Yes doctor!" he spoke with pain. Navya and the family were ecstatic. Baba was worried. He looked at Bua Dadi and was confused. He looked at his phone and quickly texted someone. Anant looked at the people around and he smiled. He tried to speak. "Maa, Papa, Mohan bhaiya... Nimi!" he tried to get some oxygen he continued to look round the room. "Baba, Bua Dadi..." Navya was intently waiting for her husband to say her name, she was quenching for it. "Ranbir mere yaar, chacha, chachi!" he looked at Ritz, Appy and Navya. He looked at them confused. He held his head and it hurt him. "Anant!" Navya shouted. She went closer to him to comfort him. "Leave me alone!" he shouted at her. Navya was shocked. "Who are you?" Anant asked clearly. He looked at her and every time he did he got fuzzy pictures of her. Navya was amazed, shocked and terrified. Has he forgotten me? His love. These questions arose in Navya's mind continuously. Baba and Bua Dadi were ecstatic they weren't expecting this. Sughanda, Om, Mohan and Rama were shocked so were Ritz and Appy. Navya slowly stepped back and she nearly fell over the stand that was near his bed. His eyes were filled with anger. The doctors noticed that he didnt recognise his wife. "Mrs Bajpai, how long have you been married for?" The doctor wanted to know how far his memory was lost. "We have been married for a year!" Navya hands were shaking, her skin went pale. Ritz and Appy held her. Her tears had stopped, she was frightened. "Navya lets go outside for a bit!" Ritz took her out to calm her down. Navya looked back and saw him around his family. Baba walked outside as well. "Navya... do you see he doesnt love you? He never did he loves his family... he hates you he doesnt even want to see your face anymore! What will you do now?" those words hit her like a bullet in her broken heart. Ritz and Appy were shocked at Baba as they didnt know his true colours only Navya did. Navya looked at him blankly as she had no answer. Sughanda came rushing out to see where Navya was. She ran to her and enveloped her in her arms. "Navya beta!" Navya couldn't control her emotions she burst into tears in her Mother in Law's arms and let everything out. "Navya beta dont worry Anant will remember you, he has just woken up it will take him some time... I know Anant used to always say your name and you must be hurt because he shouted at you... but Anant is also scared he has woken out of a coma he needs to get used to the surroundings!" she pecked her forehead and cradled her to give her comfort. "Navya, aunty theek ke rahe hai!" Ritz encouraged her. Navya looked at her "Well why did the doctor ask me how long we are married for? Because he knows that Anant has forgotten me?!" Navya planted her palms on her face and cursed herself for letting Anant go for work and night and picking up the phone. She cursed herself for putting Anant in this condition. Sughanda continued to comfort her. Bua Dadi walked out and smirked at Navya. "Jese karam eso phal!" Navya looked up her eyes were helpless. She didnt have the strength to reply back to her. Nimi and Sughanda glared at her. Nimi was fuming and she wanted to give her a piece of her mind but she stopped. Sughanda stopped her and told her to calm down. Everyone one by one went into see Anant. Navya was standing hopelessly at the window quenching to hold his hand and kiss it. For him to say her name over and over again. Her world had stopped because Anant hates her. The thought of it has shaken her from within. Anant was smiling away with his family his love was waiting for him outside. She wanted to rejoice in his arms and cradle him to sleep so he can rest and wake up and love her. She slowly turned around and walked out of the unit to the mandir. Nimi tried to stop her from going. She walked out of the hospital in tears. She continued walking down a road with no motive in life. She had no direction, no desire because her right to dream has stopped. She didnt believe in anything now. Not one thing. Because everything she had was gone. Her soul had been torn out of her body. What else could possibly be left? She was living for no reason... up until now she was living, breathing for Anant but now there is nothing. Passing cars narrowed their way past her but nor did it affect her movement. She kept going just then she nearly collided with a running scooter. She came out of her world to see Ranbir in front of her. "Navya why did you leave the hospital all of a sudden I know that Anant has forgotten you but maybe he will remember later on... he has just recovered!" Ranbir tried to reassure Navya but it was futile. "Ranbir, if Anant was going to remember me it would have been earlier! He has forgotten me! What can I do it's not his fault... it's my fault maybe I didnt love him enough for him to remember me!" Navya was in tears. Ranbir didnt know what to do. "Look Navya please dont cry... I will try and do something... please just come with me to the hospital!" Ranbir got her on the scooter and took her back to the hospital.

Precap: Anant was discharged from the hospital and goes back to the Bajpai House. Navya tries to go with them but Baba will not let her. Anant tells her to leave now he is fine. Navya is shocked. But she has a plan. She will win Anant's heart back. She comes and knocks on the door to the Bajpai House. She is dressed as a maid.

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A very emotional update Sonia...feeling bad for navya :(( hope.anant remembers her soon and happy days return in anya world...update soon :))Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
JaSmInE- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice well written update but was very sad readin it.precap was nice that navya becomin maid do cont it soon ðŸ˜Š
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u really got me crying badly sonia:(((((( cant evn imagine our Anya separated:(((  n the precap is really surprisingg!!!!!! wnna knw wht happns nexttt