Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 that was sooo touching ... u wrote it well. i had tears in my eyes.
lifelessons66 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
trully amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richa_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its really superb update πŸ‘ waiting for ur next update
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 3

Navya kept her eyes fixed on his she watched the doctor's movement around the room as they continued the treatment. The doctor came out after three hours to sign a few documents to further the procedure. "Navya can you please sign a few documents for me so we can operate Anant further on his brain?" the doctor waited patiently for her to answer but she was still looking through the glass not wanting to move. He held her shoulder and then she came back to senses. "I know it's hard for you but please can you sign it, there could be positive signs from it!" she grabbed the pen and paper and was about to sign it when the doctor confirmed "Navya before you sign I just want to say that it's a 50, 50 chance of survival, due to the internal bleeding that he has suffered over the months it is a very risky and delicate procedure but there are not many other ways that could help Anant's body to function again properly. It is completly up to you I'll leave the papers with you for half an hour and you can sit down and think!" Navya world came crashing down the words replayed in her mind Navya before you sign I just want to say that it's a 50, 50 chance of survival.  These words kept piercing her heart. She dropped the pen and papers on the floor and broke down on the chair again. The gang came back to see her crying. Her eyes were so dry that the tears weren't even showing. "Navya!" Ritz and Appy shouted her and came and hugged her again. "Navya what's wrong why you are crying again?" there was no reply just extreme silence. Ranbir looked around to see papers and a pen on the floor. He went to pick them up and read it. "Ritz look at this...!" Ritz took the papers and was completly shocked. She read them thoroughly and then passed them to Appy. Appy was worried about Navya. "Navya look the doctor has said its 50, 50 but Anant needs to be cured and I am 110% sure that Anant will be fine!" Appy held her shoulder and wiped her tears away. She was still silent she didnt know what to say. Ranbir spoke "Navya sign them if you leave it his health may worsen I am sure the doctor is confident and God is with us so Anant will surely be saved!" Ranbir smiled at her as she just looked at him tense. Time had gone and the doctor came back to them. "Have you made a decision Navya?" the doctor looked at her hoping she had. Navya sat there thinking about all the possibilities. "Doctor I will sign it but on one hope that you will save him!" Navya looked at the doctor with great hope in her eyes that he will be saved. "I'll try my best dont worry Mr Anant will be fine!" the doctor gave a smile at her. Navya grabbed the papers and gave it a last thought. She looked at the papers and was about to sign it. She wrote out Navya Anant Bajpai and a tear fell on the paper. She brushed the name and closed her eyes immediately. She slowly passed the papers to the doctor who rushed in to the room to give them to the nurse he came out and told them "Anant will be moved to the operation theatre if you want to sit with him for 5 minutes while we get ready you can after that we dont know when the operation will end!" Navya became alert and she walked into the room quickly. She rushed to his side and hugged him. She knew that he could sense her presence even though he was unconscious. She wept a little and caressed his cheek "Anant I have signed those papers in the hope that I can become yours again, you have rested enough now it's time to wake up and help me, you vowed when we got married that you will always be by my side well then why are you here? You should be at home with me being my Mr. Call centre man, dont you want to eat my bread jam!" she giggled for the first time in 6 months and snuffled her tears away. She grabbed his hand that was closest to her she kissed it gently. She then kissed his cheeks and sat down next to him. She sat in peace by his side when the nurse entered "Mrs Bajpai we have to take the patient into the operation theatre!" Navya stood up and kept hold of his hand. The nurse shifted him on a moving table. Navya walked beside him and she got upset. The nurse and an attendant pushed it to the operation theatre and Navya walked all the way to the automatic doors. She kept hold of his hand but then their hands departed each other's. She brushed her own hand over her face to remember Anant's touch.

Will destiny bring a new turn in this couple's life?

Was this the end of the road for their relationship?

Thanks for your support and love!! Please leave your honest comments.

Rabia_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome awsome lovely amazing update lovely πŸ˜ƒ
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i really have no words...the way u just write up ur os and ffs is mind blowing..the emotions can be felt by the words...this update was amazing...was feeling d pain that navya was feeling...can't wait for d next part...cont. soon!
thanks for d pm!!
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yet another lovely senti update... beautiful...

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1 more heart touching update sonia, but i still wish d same that anant should b rmembering nly navya and forget all other.. i juz wish tht.. a πŸ€— 4 d awwsome, heart touching update.. do continue soon.. Edited by -diva-shamya- - 11 years ago
anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhh how u write it dr...i m speechless...a very warmπŸ€—4rm ma side...nd thnkuuu 4r updating so fastly...plzz do update soon...m eagrly waitng
Aishwarjya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Splendid...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..please update soon.