Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 69

Page 1
Page   of 69
Page 2 Page 69

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey my lovelies I was in the writing mood and I thought of writing this! Its an OS at this stage but it may be an SS soon depeding on the response I get from it! I havent PM'd anyone yet its emotional and I'm sorry if you cried but I wanted to write something different something other than romance but this will be emotional romance and understanding! Cry Embarrassed 

FF Sacrifice

He laid there like a dead corpse on the hospital bed surviving on a few machines that were attached to his wrists and chest.  He was covered in wires, machines and a tightened oxygen mask that had almost embedded on his face as he had been there for so long. He was lifeless. His hair was scuffled and his skin was so pale that it felt as if his blood circulation had stopped. He was still unconscious after six months of complete bed rest only if he could remember what happened that night. Navya caressed his hair and just hoped and wished that he would open his eyes and she could witness those eyes that made her go crazy. Those hazel eyes which were so dreamy so deep so intense. There was fear and tears in her eyes which showed that she was alive only for him, as long as his heart was beating she would be there with him to hold onto him in her arms. The doctor walked into see Navya in the same place as she was for the past 24 hours. She hadn't gone home to change she sat there like a statue fixed on his face on his every move. He had moved his fingers a couple of times and this bought great hope in her heart that there was light at the end of the tunnel. The touch of his hand bought life to her soul and she would smile with joy before it was vanished again. The Bajpai's came to see Anant just for the sake of it there was no love, no affection left in them. Sughanda and Nimi were the only ones that cared. Navya would not leave Anant at any cost to anyone but the gang. She would get changed back in the flat and come back to sit in front of her life. Everything had become so depressed in Navya's life since this incident happened. The happiness was waved goodbye but she was happy that she was by his side. The doctor glanced over at the tired Navya who was developing bags under her eyes. "Navya, I think you should take some rest you are really tired!" the doctor emphasised this and held her by her shoulder. Navya didn't flinch and was in her own world. She realised the doctor was talking to her. "Doctor how can I leave him here like this? Just how. I have to wait for him" tears started strolling down her eyes again and she closed them to pluck up the courage again. "Look Navya if you don't look after yourself how is Anant going to feel when he opens his eyes and sees you like this?" Navya listened to what she had to say it recalled in her mind again and again. But how could she leave him. She felt his hand and stroked it on her face. "Doctor I'll leave as soon as someone is here!"  She didn't want to be separated from him but she just had too. She hadn't been eating properly recently and had become very weak, her body was so sensitive that she was experiencing so many dizzy spells. But she still plucked up the courage for her Anant. There was a message for her outside which she had to attend she looked at him as she stood up and a tear of hers fell on his eye lid. He shook slightly from his position. His heatbeat rose and movements increased Navya ran out of the door to get the doctor who had just left. His heart was racing but her's was restless. What did happen to Anant that night that has taken away the life of this couple?

Contents Page

Part 1-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326

Part 2-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326&TPN=5

Part 3-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326&TPN=7

Part 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326&TPN=10&#62115915

Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
 Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326&TPN=55&#78877722
Part 18
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326&TPN=58&#79651408
Part 19
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103326&TPN=61&#81524471
Part 20
Part 21

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 25 May 2013 at 6:09am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyaloverBatool123sravu.comtitli22Neha07malini6941anyacrazyParmasoneson_sanjmuddsmivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonbharathi.ksRabia_Hshahzmevanpasihaseentitleepari--Sapphire--MeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavas-Reshmi-samruthaBinuShoba.gracieShaMya.shamya-holicDivi...A_SS-meru-anyadiv96__Neha__anamika_0-Rashi-rashvinAbommi.sio.angel.navya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE!" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nuts-

IF-Rockerz

-Nuts-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
WOW nice. Pl. continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

-Nuts-

IF-Rockerz

-Nuts-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
WOW nice. Pl. continue

Tacker_Holic

Rabia_H

Goldie

Rabia_H

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
it is awsome amazing continue plzTongue

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfan

WOW nice. Pl. continue
Thanks glad you liked it! Big smile

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabia_shamya

it is awsome amazing continue plzTongue
Thanks for the PM as well means a lot! I will try too! Big smile

Divi...A_SS

IF-Rockerz

Divi...A_SS

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Its marvelous sonia. love to read ua writing.. am lacking words.. superb, mindblowing.. i wish to read d continuation ths part.. plz do continue..

Tacker_Holic

-Rashi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rashi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
nice dr..continue..

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top