why did bade papa send fotos of child bride gauri?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Where was the context of sending adult gauri her photos as a child bride?

why would bade papa have had those photos to begin with? I mean, its not like he was a guest at the wedding happily clicking her photos.  And why did he send them to her now with the bank account closing forms?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May be he just didn't want to keep any of G's memories with him. So he was trying to close all links and paving way to a final good-bye
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinoo

Where was the context of sending adult gauri her photos as a child bride?

why would bade papa have had those photos to begin with? I mean, its not like he was a guest at the wedding happily clicking her photos.  And why did he send them to her now with the bank account closing forms?

That didn't make sense to me at all.
tinoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

May be he just didn't want to keep any of G's memories with him. So he was trying to close all links and paving way to a final good-bye

yes, but if that was the case, he could have just burnt the photos and any other reminders in his own back yard ... it doesnt make sense to return the photos to gauri... 😕
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
To make her feel quilty?? ðŸ¤”
andv thumbnail
Tinoo I think he just wanted a complete closure to this relationship of his with G and by sending her the photos he wanted to make it clear to HER as well that he wants nothing to be done with her in the future. 
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

yes, but if that was the case, he could have just burnt the photos and any other reminders in his own back yard ... it doesnt make sense to return the photos to gauri... 😕

If he burnt the photos how would G know about it. When ever she speaks with him she has a hope in her voice that he will forgive her. But he may not be able to do that. So may be he just wanted to make it clear to her that he has nothing to do with her in the future.
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tinoo may be he wanted to say all the innocence you had as a child is lost when you grew up. gauri as an adult is a liar, cheater and manipulator. So he wanted to tell her there is no use now of keeping her childhood photos. All her innocence is lost
persistence thumbnail
maybe it was a reminder for why she was getting the money from the account. maybe it was a reminder for why the relationship has ended - her going back to where she started.
tinoo thumbnail
But hasnt he already made it painfully clear to her?

It still didnt make any sense to me ... but i guess that is the only way to move the story forward so that jagat finds out. 😆