Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Musical Celebration of Love:ManVeer (Page 2)

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
beautiful couple with perfect chemistry.both rocked today.i must say after a long time we got a perfect episode.j was burning with jealousy.let her burn coz she deserve.whatever she is planning since day 1 every plan backfired on her till now.jealousy actually destroying her finally she will understand that both are made for each other.uday-m nok jhonk scene was indeed v cute.n unnati-vijjay both are helping uday-m n trying their level best to resolve the issues between both.overall dinning hall scene was very nice.

i guess this bachelor's party was arranged on devgarh palace.if i am not wrong

2nd now i can understand why uday's accident will happen.i guess after the failure of j's plan she will definitely want to kill m.for this she with aakash will make a plan so both will get revenge in this way.may be she will plan to kill m by road accident but unfortunately by saving m uday will injured.i guess

n plan which will failed is according to precap that may be uday-m will go somewhere n j will make a plan n will ask aakash to come there n disturb them that's why unnati was saying all that i understand that who called aakash there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titlikojagoryfan..KpopIsLife..jyoti06

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Your take was as lovely as the episode!ClapClapClapClap

What a sensationally dreamy and passionate dance sequence ... I was just hoping it would never end!

And then that cute breakfast table scene! Loved the way Unnati and Vijay kept egging Uday and Manyata on!

Don't have time for an elaborate take, but the episode was everything I wanted to see and more!  The eyes said it all today!

So sad its all happening at the fag end of the show! The Creatives have made a hash of 100+ episodes and left us with just a few ending episodes of Manveer! What stupidity!

Edited by skanda12 - 19 July 2012 at 10:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalinamanv2012titlipearls88kojagoryfanarryline..KpopIsLife..jyoti06...navina...

...Zeenat... Senior Member
...Zeenat...
...Zeenat...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
lovely post!!!
its beautifully written!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titli..KpopIsLife..jyoti06

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti: Your take was as lovely as the episode!ClapClapClapClap

What a sensationally dreamy and passionate dance sequence ... I was just hoping it would never end!

And then that cute breakfast table scene! Loved the way Unnati and Vijay kept egging Uday and Manyata on!

Don't have time for an elaborate take, but the episode was everything I wanted to see and more!  The eyes said it all today!

So sad its all happening at the fag end of the show! The Creatives have made a hash of 100+ episodes and left us with just a few ending episodes of Manveer! What stupidity!
  i totally agree , why could the creatives not give us this track before?
why did they persist in 150 episodes fu;; of akash crap?it is so sad

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalina2012titli..KpopIsLife..jyoti06

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
jyoti dance was super awesummm while Manyata & Uday so close...those caressing on cheeks ...they both forget the world exist there...it was simply beautifully the emotions the love the happiness the completeness with each-other the shine in there eyes the smilesDay Dreaming

can't we have this jodi again on tv...since they r real ones also ...can we have in some other show...koi sunle humare fans ki pukar

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 19 July 2012 at 10:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalinamanv2012titlikojagoryfanarryline..KpopIsLife..jyoti06...navina...

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I wish we could see these Manyata-Uday falling in love moments for sometime more as they r so good and classic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Why CVs wasted unwanted time on Akash and company .. why why why AngryAngryAngry

All these ManVeer moments would hv sureshot brought all trps .,.. sad part is CVs never realised that their biggest strength is ManVeer  ...they should hv cashed on this CryCry

Anyways lets all enjoy the last 2 weeks of this show as I m sure its going to b rocking with Uday's accident track and then Manyata taking care of Uday and then their final confession EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titlipearls88manvkojagoryfanarryline..KpopIsLife..Badtameez_Dil

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thakns for the amazing analysis jyoti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinajyoti06

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Jyothi after a long time I am posting...Big smile. Loved today's epi to the core. If SONY cant continue DEK... can any other channel consider taking it up?? I see same serials running in different channels... If not SONY other channels might be interested...I know its a huge hope... but is it possible?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top