Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's inturn acts to khushi...romantic episode

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
my..god.Shocked.what a episode ?ShockedShocked i m still blushingBlushing

I don't expect this todaySmile..my..god.Smile.i m dead today becoz of arshiDay DreamingEmbarrassed

First of all thanks to cv's for giivng a awesome episodeSmile..i m still Day Dreaming LOLEmbarrassed.Thanks for today's script..Smile today all actors wer mindblowingClap yes..i loved today nanijiSmile best dialogues from her..Smile

Khushi  and akash:

Khushi tries to makes understand but poor akash can't realize her..oh,,my god..dumbo akash
 when u ll become understandable.. i m getting nerves on uAngry Loved naniji today well she proved good today..She gives a right speech at  a right time saving gupta's from dumbo pairs..Stern SmileAngry..Come on mamiji u need thisLOLLOLakash running behind his momLOLLOL man r u a married man ?Confused..plz try to sense urself..y they didn't expose itOuch

My.most romantic part:Heart

Khushi was taking tea while anji was coming out so she decided to come back to her room..She keeps her tea aside..Ok..i m excitedLOL then she opens the cupboard n saw his cue hubbyLOLLOL arnav so sweet of u Winkjust loved his cute expressionsDay Dreaming so cute to watchDay Dreaming
well remembers r not but arnav makes her.Then he comes out just he thought of bringing her smile but no.So, hedecied to do her act what she ll doWink Just he throws a coffee or tea..didn't noticeLOL Come on khushi asr activated today after a long timeEmbarrassed u can't escapeEmbarrassed but she rejects it so he got angry . Yes..even khushi too wants him in ASR way.Wink Yes he was back. did it back what he did before..he just angry that he can't make happy her..He just pulled her towards him n again khushi rejects..my god..Day Dreaming They wer try to close ..already i m Dead no more explanation ,,Embarrassed anyway only raizada 's peoples  r know how to interruptLOL suppose anjali ll  there but today hpOuchLOL most beautiful  romantic part and sarun too hot to handleEmbarrassedHeart

Khushi n arnav's funny cute answers LOL oh..arnav didn't allow her to move  he need answers todayWink oh..i mBlushing i can't expain how i feelEmbarrassedLOL arnav killed me with his smirkDay Dreaming

Arnav n anji :Smile

Really anjali needs one more poojaLOL yes..arnav gave her a good anwers ..no need fasting or anything else.But anji ask him to join her he too ready to go along with her but call from office thanks amanji  Wink I know that there ll b great romantic part 2morrowDay Dreaming Arnav moves to office he asked her but she replied him with her gutsWink

Payal so sad::Cry

Really feels vvery bad for payal..question to mamiji is only anji is a girl in raizada family..i m getting nerves on akash. n his momAngry just hate themAngry payal plz b don't like this just  punch for akash Ouch its too much .loved naniji today..how she understand both khushi n arnavSmile

NK was too hilariousLOL i think its none other than  arnav who makes khushi afraiding of her.waiting for 2morrowDay Dreaming

sarunDay Dreaming .Heart.most romantic coupleHeart
Photo

Heart sarunHeart rocks.Clap.IPKKND rocks..Clap

Edited by archanakamaraj - 19 July 2012 at 9:46am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

archu_2010armanmallikgem_14Shikha143buzz123Suzich123rabiacasaurockmehumairak09darkangelpLIONHEARTARHIFAIRYTALES.Arshikitty789deeptha93slankaKavita1000pasbarunhellokitty94sami99MissPunjabi-Reva-avidity_2002Raima36gangstagal07DieHard-KSGfanArnavKhushi1996sun2011shane1mitrabhuyanSarun_4everKasu4lyfeBestesyavantika_2012priyankaaarshiipkkndluvnehusashhhBornToShipArShisonapari--Sarun--sweet-fairyipkknd06-Superstar-Swap-Arhinavmanginacsreemeerafareehararnavshagun_sarun--BSI-FaNaTic--Sidda8srijaaa127rosette80AR_EternalLoveabracadabrasamanthanasikhni_1yyy2krish3peeplipavi1Barundeewani19pieryrosesoharaSrilathalolla.SobtiLicious.OnepoundChicragvir.fanmorning_dews..Suhana..silvia1999GodhuliLogonxAaliyaNestleToulouseFazila~tash10.shinchan.

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
great post n a wonderful epi archu..

sarun s chemistry is mindblowing...ASR is full on flirty mode..

finally nani managed to indirectly pacify akas bitwa with her defending of the Gupta sisters.. rose will be happy..lol

hated mamiji for her behaviour towards payal..felt bad for payal forbthe first time..lol..akas bitwa needs to roll up his pants n stand by his wife..

NK with his one line was great as always

btw anjali s just pregnant, then why is she acting as though she s got some terminal illness...phew...why cant she walk alone...beats me...

why did HP take a leave when only khushi is in the house... looks like he took laxmiji too with him..lol

P.S what is a satsang???

Edited by peepli - 19 July 2012 at 9:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urockmearshi1986crazyforarshiKasu4lyfesreemeeracocoatree

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
RES..

superb epi archu...lots of thanx to cvs...
just loved their scenes... nani rocked ...
HP tujhe knock karna nahi aataa hai kyaLOL.

i think today akash felt soft cornor for payal ...isnt it?????????

loved loved loved arhi ...Clap

Edited by ragvir.fan - 19 July 2012 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunKasu4lyfecocoatree

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
totally died after seeing today's epiosde,mindblowingDeadDead.asr is backBig smile.loved naniji today.dialogues are awesome.ipkknd rocks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunarshi1986Kasu4lyfecocoatree

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Archu, how have you managed to write a post? Me still in Arhiland!!!LOLEmbarrassed And yeah, am still blushing as well!!!Blushing

Great episode!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED every bit of it!!! The nok-jhoks, the fun, the romance...all in all awesome!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! *going back in heaven*

pasbarunarshi1986Kasu4lyfecocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=peepli]great post n a wonderful epi archu..

sarun s chemistry is mindblowing...ASR is full on flirty mode..

finally nani managed to indirectly pacify akas bitwa with her defending of the Gupta sisters.. rose will be happy..lol

hated mamiji for her behaviour towards payal..felt bad for payal forbthe first time..lol..akas bitwa needs to roll up his pants n stand by his wife..

NK with his one line was great as always

btw anjali s just pregnant, then why is she acting as though she s got some terminal illness...phew...why cant she walk alone...beats me...

why did HP take a leave when only khushi is in the house... looks like he took laxmiji too with him..lol

P.S what is a satsang???

omg..gosh..i m dead today shalLOLEmbarrassedshal..Hug
i m after that i need water to cool my tempEmbarrassedLOL
what a mindblowing chemistry ?Day Dreaming
just he killed me with his acts todayEmbarrassed
@blue ..agreeLOL
@pink..agree..rose  very happy..lolLOLLOLLOL
blue..agree..i m dead todayDead

arshi1986Kasu4lyfe--Sarun--peepli

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tash10]

Archu, how have you managed to write a post? Me still in Arhiland!!!LOLEmbarrassed And yeah, am still blushing as well!!!Blushing

Great episode!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED every bit of it!!! The nok-jhoks, the fun, the romance...all in all awesome!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! *going back in heaven*

Thanks a lot my Hughoney
no..i m not in a mood..WinkLOL
well..i got so many distractions in b/w EmbarrassedEmbarrassedno i can't make itEmbarrassed
oh..gosh they killed me with their chemistryBlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
sarun..wowDay Dreaming
@blue..agreeThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbaruntash10

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

totally died after seeing today's epiosde,mindblowingDeadDead.asr is backBig smile.loved naniji today.dialogues are awesome.ipkknd rocks

Thanks a lot silvia Hugdear
yes..he is back..Day Dreaming
loved todays mostHeart romantic episodeHeart
mindblowingClap

Go to top