July 19/12 - WU - Gunjan, Rachna tops in results !

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mayank comes n says sorry to gunjan n she gets angry at him tht this is all b/c of him. he without thinking blurted everything out to everyone n now rachna's in trouble. she says why r u telling me sorry, say sorrry to rachna. She says after wht u've done, i dont even wanna see u..i hate u. dolu also tells mayank i dont wanna tlk to u..they both leave and mayank is left sad. Everyone is sad in the background.
next day shayl is praying to god that let the results come good s tht my daughter dont have to get married and for gunjan she prays also. rachana's frnd comes n says we cud check the results on comp.
everyone is gathered there..mayank checks rachana's result in which she gets an 82%..rachna hugs gunjan but gunjan is sad for her
everyone is realllyyy happy n dolu says now she can go to college. everyone is sad
next they check chaya's..i think she got like a 60% or sumthing..
next mayank says lets check gunjan's..gunjan says no thanks i'll check it by myself.
gunjan checks her result in mayank's computer..shes left thinking whether she shud say the result or not.
mayank's mom taunts her saying how can the result be good blah blah..gunjan gets angry and gives the lappy to mayank..n he says OMG...she got 91 %
everyone is shocked (hahahah in ur face doppu's mom!!!)
shaiyl tells her ur just like sneha..she was also veryyy good in studies..hearing this gunjan cries..
pihu comes home n tells everyone tht tomorrow some guy is gonna come to see rachna and to this rachna gets realllyy sad n leaves n runs for her room..mayank says to pihu but rachna shud study n shudnt get married..he was abt to finish when he noticed dayal starring at him angrily n he stops tlking. pihu says mayank he r getting married n stopping other from getting married..hows tht fair!? shaiyl is telling everyone dont u think rachna shud study more n not get married..episode ends
precap: rachna , gunjan n dolu in their room where gunjan says rachna its ur life but every page of ur life..someone else is wrting for u..n rachna is crying...(AS ALWAYS !!!!!! *shakes my head* )

if someone else was gonna do the update..sorry abt tht...

Edited by daisyluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ... Gunjan really gave it to Mayank today ...

Hope he will support Rachna in future !

And isn't Pihu Rachna's older Sis ? How can she bring rishta for her sis who's just a child ? ðŸ˜”
And I love how Gunjan got 91 % and shut the mouths of the narrow-minded ppl in that house !
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Today's Episode. Gunjan's Very Smart. (:
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 

aminadanbellosa thumbnail
Can u let omeone else do d written update i donts like urs
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
I realized that Gunjan tried to hide her marks from Rachna ... But those people in the house when they heard what Gunjan made why did they shut their mouth

That father of Rachna's is old and out of timing to me sorry it seems to me he is still living in the 18th century whilst the children is in the 21st century

If Pihu is Rachna's older sis she is stupid and out of timing your own small sister you will do that too ... you sad
Edited by Asminita - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!!!!
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bhagwan aise nirdayee khali dimag Papa kisiko na de!
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it clearly marks the difference between small town and big city lives...its not only about looks and attires but also about the attitute towards others especially girls . Which city-based dad wud ask his daughter to get married at merely 18?No one becoz he looks at his daughter as a human being , not only as a woman , who has her own dreams and ambitions about 'her 'life . sad to see that even in 21st century there are certain people with such a mentality that Girls shudnt hav any ambitions apart from getting married, serving husband and his family  and raising kids , in short she shud donate her life to 'others' not herself! 😡
Dont wanna start any diff. discusion over here , but somehow the cases of girls running away are more towards these small towns since parents keep their daughters so muchunder control ! in some families girls are treated like criminals if they even hav only talk with guys , hence  some or another time their supressed desires start boiling up and they end up doing something terrible😕
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aminadanbellosa

Can u let omeone else do d written update i donts like urs

sure but no one else is volunteering to do it..so till then im doing it..im just giving a brief update...