jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Has any1 seen d film Ru-Ba-Ru?I'm, confused with ts story.plz clear it

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Tara (Shahana Goswami), an aspiring actress and singer, and Nikhil (Randeep Hooda)play, a young professional in an advertising firm have been in a relationship since a few years. Kulbhushan Kharbanda is a taxi driver.

Tara wants to cement their relationship by having him meet her parents as a commitment to a marriage. But Nikhil, who is workaholic and professionally ambitious, is always pre-occupied with his work. Saying that he is happy with the way things are between the two of them, he stashes away her proposal for marriage.

Trouble brews between them when Nikhil constantly forgets little things about her and their relationship. He begins to take Tara, her family and friends for granted. When Tara cannot take this behavior of Nikhil anymore, she decides to take matters in her own hand. That's when a strange magical, mystical force intervenes, and what happens next forms the rest of the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lastairbender

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
In an accident Tara dies.After that she is seen alive with him.He loves her 2 d core.In d end he dies in d accident while both of them wer travelling.anthing was his hallucination?I'm confused.plz help me
lastairbender Senior Member
lastairbender
lastairbender

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

In an accident Tara dies.After that she is seen alive with him.He loves her 2 d core.In d end he dies in d accident while both of them wer travelling.anthing was his hallucination?I'm confused.plz help me

That was all dream.Actually Randeep Hooda saw the death of Tara and all other things in the dream.When he woke up he shocked to see Tara alive.The dream appears to be true to him even all the things he saw happens like that.So he feared that Tara would die as he saw in dream.
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

sorry yar, i have no idea about it as it as its been so long that  I have seen it .
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
It's remake of hollywood movie "If Only"...

Watch original version...it's 100000% better than bollywood version...i can watch this movie million times. Tongue

It was not hallucination

the male actor had a dream that his gf will die...but next day when things started happening in the same way it happened in dream,he gets confused...
The movie never explains who was the mysterious driver & how he knew everything...driver role was to made him realized that you can't stop destiny,if she will not die,then someone else have to die in her place...so whatever time you have appreciate her...so he did whatever he could do to keep her happy in one day.

abt ending

his gf sees how bothered he is about his dream, and how he's afraid it will come true. At one point, she asks him what happens in the dream that has him so upset, and while he doesn't directly answer that question, he tells her "It was awful." So when he dies in the accident, she believes his premonition/ dream was that HE would die. That is HER interpretation because she never finds out what his dream was about -- and her interpretation makes sense for the limited information she has.

Edited by nishu786 - 19 July 2012 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
thanks a lot 4 clearing my confusion
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
In simple terms, when you ignore the little things in life for something in return such as money, lifestyle, etc, you become mentally unfocused and lose control of your own life. These things are important for you, but you tend to ignore them.

Nikhil has a dream, he envisions his future, realizes the worth of the present, and accepts reality.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top