Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Rey's feelings towards Taani, alil mre clearer now (Page 3)

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i agree with you.taarey were amazingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika.Rupali.muskaan....Ritzy...

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

I totally agree with you..Clap. Now we can actually feel the intense chemistry between Rey and Taani... Embarrassed
The way Rey stares Taani and the way Taani holds Rey's hand and take him to the Medical Room and bandages Rey's wounds are the best part of tonight's episode ...Day Dreaming
and also the Song Mora Piya made TaaRey's scenes emotional ... Love TaaRey alot Smile

Thanx for responding

Yesss, The song was Awesum!!! I saw an independent Taani when she took Rey's hand and walks him to the medical room. I agree with you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=muskaan.]

i just love you post

its great, actually it's awesomeStar

coming back to the topic , i agree that scene was too hotttTongue

i just love these intense scenesEmbarrassed

that stare was freaking amazing!!!!!!

i agree rey has developed feelings for her that's why he say that when any thing comes to taani why i feel so restless, so definitely he knows about his feelings but has not given a name to it or may be he has just started to recognize his feelings, this thing will be clear in the next few days

and talking about that dialogue, it was amazing, it left rey with a shockEmbarrassedTongue

i think you are right about that dialogue because she said that dont hide your emotions and rey was continuously staring her and was thinking about her so when she said that, he thought how did she get to know about my feelings!

this is quite possible!

Thhannkkyoouu! 

I was alil nervous posting up stuff about Taani and Rey but im glad i did it. Awesum to see so many people react to the episode the same way. "Freaking amazing" Hardout! totally with you.

Super glad that you understood what I meant by the dialogue and Rey's reaction. It was alil hard to explain. Hi 5!!!

And a big THANKS to everyone else who responded. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika.Rupali.muskaan.desigirl_VD...Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

I totally agree with you..Clap. Now we can actually feel the intense chemistry between Rey and Taani... Embarrassed
The way Rey stares Taani and the way Taani holds Rey's hand and take him to the Medical Room and bandages Rey's wounds are the best part of tonight's episode ...Day Dreaming
and also the Song Mora Piya made TaaRey's scenes emotional ... Love TaaRey alot Smile

Thanx for responding

Yesss, The song was Awesum!!! I saw an independent Taani when she took Rey's hand and walks him to the medical room. I agree with you. 

Your most welome dear... and I loved your post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardikasurvi035muskaan.desigirl_VD

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
agree with u! 

concepts of mine abt the line:

1) yeah abt the line I'm pretty sure that rey knows he has feelings for taani b/c he's a pretty aware person! 

but he's still probably conflicted in his thinking!?Ermm

2)Another thought on that was that they're trying to show that rey forgets when he's with taani, but starts to remember when he's alone pondering over taaniWink

3) or last the cv's n ppl don't realize that there making rey confusing for us viewers n us viewers r over thinking it! hahah LOL

Hardika.Rupali.muskaan.desigirl_VD...Ritzy...

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
res

Edited by desigirlx5 - 20 July 2012 at 9:12am
desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

This Weeks Episodes Were Amazing. Loved Them **

My post is regarding tonights episode, which was INTENSE...woow the way Rey was staring at Taani *amazing*

I finally saw a spark between them. The scene was HOT. 

Anyway, the post is about how I think Rey has already well developed feelings for Taani. He has realised that he is over protective of Taani even more so then Swayam. And this fact has bothered him over the week and to make things worse for his mental state, he also realises that he gets irritated when Taani speaks to Shivam. So while all this is going through his mind, he is being taken care off by Taani. He looked at Taani with soo much intensity in his eyes. Sizzilin and I give Rey ALL THE CREDIT, he made that scene work.

Anyway, back to what I wanted to say: When Taani says "your the one that said, do not hide your emotions so why are you hiding your emotions?" I saw a very shocked look in Rey's eyes as if he for a second thought Taani knew about his feelings for her and that Taani was referring to those emotions when in reality Taani was talking about something completely different (meaning his wounds and the emotions he suffered because of them). 

So basically, I wanted to talk about that "shocked reaction on Rey's face when Taani says that Dialogue". IT made me think that Rey not only has well developed feelings for Taani but he also is aware of them. 

What ya all think...?

thanks for this post dear totally loved it!! 
and i agree wit everything you said

first the passion was mesmerizing it showed that Rey's feelings toward Taani has developed and that he possibly knew that his feelings had changed and he realized that he was protective towards taani

the taarey scenes this week were amazing, the passion, the intensity, the sizzling chemistry Day Dreaming

.Rupali.survi035maneesha_sankermuskaan....Ritzy...

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=muskaan.]

i just love you post

its great, actually it's awesomeStar

coming back to the topic , i agree that scene was too hotttTongue

i just love these intense scenesEmbarrassed

that stare was freaking amazing!!!!!!

i agree rey has developed feelings for her that's why he say that when any thing comes to taani why i feel so restless, so definitely he knows about his feelings but has not given a name to it or may be he has just started to recognize his feelings, this thing will be clear in the next few days

and talking about that dialogue, it was amazing, it left rey with a shockEmbarrassedTongue

i think you are right about that dialogue because she said that dont hide your emotions and rey was continuously staring her and was thinking about her so when she said that, he thought how did she get to know about my feelings!

this is quite possible!

Thhannkkyoouu! 

I was alil nervous posting up stuff about Taani and Rey but im glad i did it. Awesum to see so many people react to the episode the same way. "Freaking amazing" Hardout! totally with you.

Super glad that you understood what I meant by the dialogue and Rey's reaction. It was alil hard to explain. Hi 5!!!

And a big THANKS to everyone else who responded. 

you are most welcome

and don't get nervous, everyone has got a right to speak their heart out !

and you are not alone here there are many taarey fans here

do make such posts, its great to discuss these things
i know to understand that reaction is lil hard Embarrassed

Edited by muskaan. - 20 July 2012 at 10:07am

Hardika.Rupali.survi035Goonies4Ever...Ritzy...

Go to top