Rey's feelings towards Taani, alil mre clearer now

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This Weeks Episodes Were Amazing. Loved Them **

My post is regarding tonights episode, which was INTENSE...woow the way Rey was staring at Taani *amazing*

I finally saw a spark between them. The scene was HOT. 

Anyway, the post is about how I think Rey has already well developed feelings for Taani. He has realised that he is over protective of Taani even more so then Swayam. And this fact has bothered him over the week and to make things worse for his mental state, he also realises that he gets irritated when Taani speaks to Shivam. So while all this is going through his mind, he is being taken care off by Taani. He looked at Taani with soo much intensity in his eyes. Sizzilin and I give Rey ALL THE CREDIT, he made that scene work.

Anyway, back to what I wanted to say: When Taani says "your the one that said, do not hide your emotions so why are you hiding your emotions?" I saw a very shocked look in Rey's eyes as if he for a second thought Taani knew about his feelings for her and that Taani was referring to those emotions when in reality Taani was talking about something completely different (meaning his wounds and the emotions he suffered because of them). 

So basically, I wanted to talk about that "shocked reaction on Rey's face when Taani says that Dialogue". IT made me think that Rey not only has well developed feelings for Taani but he also is aware of them. 

What ya all think...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u.
i love taarey...
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed the way rey looks at taani is sooo mesmerizering :D
They look so good together :D
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its nice to see that ppl are appreciating Rey and Taani. their chemistry is good between them, and it so nice to see that Rey falling for her. their jodi is very cute😉

raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yup i enjoyed today's epsd... today tani mujhe lil different lagi...
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dnt knw bout taani or taarey... i jus enjoyed our shirtless wonder AMAR...😳😍
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree weekz epiz were well gud. lovin tarey
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you..👏. Now we can actually feel the intense chemistry between Rey and Taani... 😳
The way Rey stares Taani and the way Taani holds Rey's hand and take him to the Medical Room and bandages Rey's wounds are the best part of tonight's episode ...😍
and also the Song Mora Piya made TaaRey's scenes emotional ... Love TaaRey alot 😊
Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i just love you post

its great, actually it's awesome⭐️

coming back to the topic , i agree that scene was too hottt😛

i just love these intense scenes😳

that stare was freaking amazing!!!!!!

i agree rey has developed feelings for her that's why he say that when any thing comes to taani why i feel so restless, so definitely he knows about his feelings but has not given a name to it or may be he has just started to recognize his feelings, this thing will be clear in the next few days

and talking about that dialogue, it was amazing, it left rey with a shock😳😛

i think you are right about that dialogue because she said that dont hide your emotions and rey was continuously staring her and was thinking about her so when she said that, he thought how did she get to know about my feelings!

this is quite possible!

...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish to see lots of TaaRey scenes in Upcoming episodes 😍