Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF! Freeloop Chapter 9A, Page 40, 09/Sep (Page 9)

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuiteThoughtful

The dark angst of Arnav is really nice to read but its been in-your-face since the very first chapter. I know you will pop a nerve and go on a Bane-like rant (I watched TDKR, so the metaphors) saying how complex his psyche is. Frankly I don't give crocodile's ass about it now. I am more interested in the absolute apathetic treatment of Khushi and the lack of say she has in the whole thing.

I am sure you have a huge thing planned out for her and Arnav, but as a reader I would like to know a bit more than being Arnav's neighbor. Till now she has been less than stellar. No. Make that little above total non-existence.

Unless of course this FF is just a fanbrat's rant about morally ambiguous devil-may-care attitude metro-sexual handsome and intelligent man - a.k.a - your wet dream. Then I would totally understand and will stop talking about characterization, plot holes etc with you.

QT.

Alright, QT. Peace? I came in a bit strong and it shows - both of us acting like immature middle school children and reiterating the same thing over and over in different threads.

I formally apologize for my attitude.

Coming to the story - I will say this very well in advance. This story is not going to be about Khushi but its about both of them. The entire story is for and from Arnav as you have already guessed and Khushi will morph from pawn to queen in a matter of time. But for now, its going to be him.

And the condescension for the so called metro sexual man in reality is as cliched as it seems. Thus breaking the barrier for those of us who actually live that part (be it a man or a woman for that matter) it is anything but a cliche. I see men and women doing the same things like their predecessors or themselves did months ago and wishing for a different outcome.

Cynicism isn't really born from hurt. It's just a standard byproduct of shitload of f**ked up experiences. 

CN

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauseoulbeatsnikipukiBoogle.SchizOnlooker6th.ElementChandlerBingHappy-go-luckylatekate-Aria-JaponicaS.Stephymaverickmartin-Dee-cinerariaKrishnaluv94basicquestion1Kalyaani

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
What the...? He kissed her..and slept oblivious of it!! Hmmpphh..Men!!

so lavanya wants him back, both on personal and professional front..The arnav here is a ladies man..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoobKrishnaluv94

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

Originally posted by ivre

Originally posted by 6th.Element

Quite a bit of Newbie's on the thread, don't you think?
Stole my words H

Are you implying anything ladies?

Sorry to jump in but...

Am i missing something!? Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoob

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivre

Shit just got serious

No kidding...!

CynicalNoob

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Was that girl shining too? His eyes hurt as if they were exposed to bright lights or direct sunshine. He never really liked the light.

ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekateJaponicaKrishnaluv94cineraria

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Hey!Did he just kissed her.Embarrassed<3,,I loved both chapters.Wil be looking forward to read more frm you.Please add me to Ur PM list.

CynicalNoob

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
OK, CN, good sketching of the ass that Arnav is.
Was he high on something when he kissed K?
Somehow the guy is likeable despite the complicated life he is living
Glad you've clarified that the story is about Arnav with K being pawn/queen depending on what pleases him.
Am looking forward to the updates.

Glad you're making peace with QT. Now you're talking writer to writer.

"Cynicism isn't really born from hurt. It's just a standard byproduct of shitload of f**ked up experiences. "

Cynicism is't born of hurt???? Really?  What does one FEEL when each of these shitload of f**ked up experiences happens to one?
I'm not sure if one jumps straight from being f**ked up to being cynical. I think hurt is the worm that works through the compost of these experiences to create the manure of cynicism ( I've never claimed to have any but the most pathetic of writing skills)

Edited by Japonica - 23 July 2012 at 1:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoobBoogle.SchizChandlerBingHappy-go-luckylatekate-Aria--Dee-Krishnaluv94cineraria

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
^^ I agree with you. Quoting you J, thats what I was thinking, " Was he high on something when he kissed K?" seriously what else could it be? I have another thought but will keep it to myself for now.  And quoting you again cause i'd like to know too..., " Cynicism is't born of hurt???? Really?  What does one FEEL when each of these shitload of f**ked up experiences happens to one? "

Wondering..

Edited by olive.green - 23 July 2012 at 2:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoobBoogle.Schizlatekate-Dee-JaponicacinerariaKrishnaluv94

Go to top