Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF! Freeloop Chapter 9A, Page 40, 09/Sep (Page 9)

QuiteThoughtful Newbie
QuiteThoughtful
QuiteThoughtful

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
The dark angst of Arnav is really nice to read but its been in-your-face since the very first chapter. I know you will pop a nerve and go on a Bane-like rant (I watched TDKR, so the metaphors) saying how complex his psyche is. Frankly I don't give crocodile's ass about it now. I am more interested in the absolute apathetic treatment of Khushi and the lack of say she has in the whole thing.

I am sure you have a huge thing planned out for her and Arnav, but as a reader I would like to know a bit more than being Arnav's neighbor. Till now she has been less than stellar. No. Make that little above total non-existence.

Unless of course this FF is just a fanbrat's rant about morally ambiguous devil-may-care attitude metro-sexual handsome and intelligent man - a.k.a - your wet dream. Then I would totally understand and will stop talking about characterization, plot holes etc with you.

QT.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauCynicalNoobBoogle.SchiznikipukilatekateShweta1691OnlookerChandlerBingHappy-go-luckymaverickmartin-Aria-JaponicacinerariaPrasanthiboyznakaS.StephyKrishnaluv94basicquestion1sia221KalyaaniSillyPepper

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Whaaattt?

He kissed her and then fell asleep? Hahahaha.

I want to buy this man a 'how to stop being a jerk' self-help book,though I doubt that it would help much. Oh well, I am young enough to be idealistic and not cynical.

Yeah, go on, hazard a guess on my age.

Edited by seoulbeats - 22 July 2012 at 9:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoobBoogle.SchizlatekateJaponicaKrishnaluv94basicquestion1cineraria

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Acha hai he went back to sleep warna Khushi wuld have slapped himLOLLOLLOL
Khushi toh bin bulaye mehman (guest) ke jaise always comes to his home hehehehe
Lets c what happens nw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoob

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
gr8 update Smile

CynicalNoob

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Wow...

Arnav is one interesting character. His convo with Lavanya was interesting. I can't wait to read about his decision. Thanks for the update and PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekate

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuiteThoughtful

The dark angst of Arnav is really nice to read but its been in-your-face since the very first chapter. I know you will pop a nerve and go on a Bane-like rant (I watched TDKR, so the metaphors) saying how complex his psyche is. Frankly I don't give crocodile's ass about it now. I am more interested in the absolute apathetic treatment of Khushi and the lack of say she has in the whole thing.

I am sure you have a huge thing planned out for her and Arnav, but as a reader I would like to know a bit more than being Arnav's neighbor. Till now she has been less than stellar. No. Make that little above total non-existence.

Unless of course this FF is just a fanbrat's rant about morally ambiguous devil-may-care attitude metro-sexual handsome and intelligent man - a.k.a - your wet dream. Then I would totally understand and will stop talking about characterization, plot holes etc with you.

QT.

Alright, QT. Peace? I came in a bit strong and it shows - both of us acting like immature middle school children and reiterating the same thing over and over in different threads.

I formally apologize for my attitude.

Coming to the story - I will say this very well in advance. This story is not going to be about Khushi but its about both of them. The entire story is for and from Arnav as you have already guessed and Khushi will morph from pawn to queen in a matter of time. But for now, its going to be him.

And the condescension for the so called metro sexual man in reality is as cliched as it seems. Thus breaking the barrier for those of us who actually live that part (be it a man or a woman for that matter) it is anything but a cliche. I see men and women doing the same things like their predecessors or themselves did months ago and wishing for a different outcome.

Cynicism isn't really born from hurt. It's just a standard byproduct of shitload of f**ked up experiences. 

CN

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauBoogle.SchizseoulbeatsnikipukiOnlookerlatekate6th.ElementChandlerBingHappy-go-lucky-Dee-Japonicamaverickmartin-Aria-S.StephyKrishnaluv94basicquestion1cinerariaKalyaani

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
What the...? He kissed her..and slept oblivious of it!! Hmmpphh..Men!!

so lavanya wants him back, both on personal and professional front..The arnav here is a ladies man..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoobKrishnaluv94

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

Originally posted by ivre

Originally posted by 6th.Element

Quite a bit of Newbie's on the thread, don't you think?
Stole my words H

Are you implying anything ladies?

Sorry to jump in but...

Am i missing something!? Geek

CynicalNoob

Go to top