Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF! Freeloop Chapter 9A, Page 40, 09/Sep (Page 40)

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
All,

I am away till 8th of September - taking a break after a very long time!

See you all after a week!

CN

Edited by CynicalNoob - 30 August 2012 at 1:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raii-Dee-Krishnaluv94basicquestion1reflorated

raii Senior Member
raii
raii

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
like dit...do up[dtae soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoob

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Originally posted by CynicalNoob

Originally posted by Nici0306

I am still struggling to understand what Arnav wants? Why did tell half truth to khushi? If he wants asha then who stopping him? She doesn't with them anymore.. And she invited him to spend the night in her suite.. So she interested in him too.. So why drag khushi in this mess.. Khushi smells like cheap antiseptic soap.. Ewww.. Do you really hate khushi that much ;)

Khushi has no qualms about her persona and is practical. She technically smells like Dettol simply because she trusts in usefulness of a product rather than the paraphernalia it promises to offer. The soap is cheap and offers protection from germs. For Khushi, that's enough. Smile

In all honesty, I am tired of girls who smell like million flowers.  Smile

I second that, CN. People, girls are human too. Who sweat, and who have morning breath. Don't know the un-grossest way to put it. And another thing. I'm sick of Khushi smelling like jasmine and roses and peaches and what-not? She is a human character everybody. Not a flower :|

Actually you  are right.. but she could use some other soap rather than dettol Wink... yeah just kidding.. who cares how she smells.. she goes right with the character.. V, you didn't mention lavender...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekateKrishnaluv94cineraria

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Nice part

CynicalNoob

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hope u'r break was a fun one.

CynicalNoob

kritash IF-Rockerz
kritash
kritash

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
just gone through your FF and really loved it.
would like to read more.
please do PM me.

CynicalNoob

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Chapter 9 (A)

"Why are you here Asha?" Aman asked the woman seated in front of him. She was sipping a blue colored drink while folded the newspaper he was reading.

"You know what's strange?" She asked pulling the newspaper to her. As the question was rhetoric, she answered it immediately. "People buy newspaper even after the thing is available online and there is an option for an e-paper subscription if one wants to read it first thing in morning."

"You didn't answer my question." Aman's tone had a tension filled edge to it. Asha raised an eyebrow at that.

"You know, it's ironic that people like you the ones who have the power to pull the plug – by stopping subscription to newspaper and magazines in all your offices. That way, you can save… at least one forest in next ten years," Asha said flipping the newspaper.

"But that would kill employment that a printing newspaper generates – real estate rental to printing press, machinery, machine manufacturers, laborers who operate the machines, supervisors, managers, printing professionals etc. And not to mention the secondary level of employment it influences – paperboys, newspaper distributers, truck companies etc. And I am not even going into the caterers, paper manufacturers and distributors etc." Aman replied relaxing into the sofa. He picked up his drink and looked at his sister whose mind was a labyrinth wrapped in an enigma. "And you are ignoring my question again." He wasn't entirely unhappy that she was back in town but having her around wasn't always easy.

If she was around, then the thing between her and Arnav would restart and this time, he wouldn't be a mute spectator.

"What happened, Asha? There was drama, historic digging, a quick engagement and elaborate marriage and then you left this country. And now you are back and wanting to be part of the company again." Asha knew that Aman's patience was already thinned when she started to dilute the conversation.

"I am separated." Asha said replacing the newspaper in her hand with her drink. She watched the younger man's face for the changes it went through when the news sunk. "I am divorced now; have been for almost a year now."

"Why did you wait for a year to come back? And why didn't you tell me what was going on?" Aman wondered aloud. Asha sighed.

"I don't know. I guess we got busy with our own lives and one morning during breakfast we wondered why we were even together. We elaborated further, for like ten minutes and decided to split. I am not all that upset that I left my husband. When it was over, I went out with my friends and celebrated." She replied emptying her glass. "And if I had told you about my divorce you would have come to me and try to convince me otherwise and you know how mom and dad are."

"When are you planning to tell them?"

"Soon, I promise. But for now, let's keep it between us, alright?" She asked. Aman nodded.

"You were out with Arnav last night." Aman's voice was accusatory.

It surprised her that the time taken for him to recover from the news of her divorce was less than half a minute. In reality that was the new that had been bugging him since the moment he had seen Asha and Arnav laughing about old times and walking arm in arm.

"He is family Aman," Asha said, not meeting her brother's eyes.

"Stop your mind-f**k games with him." Aman's voice was hard. Asha was startled at that harshness.

"I am not playing any games here Aman. Like I said he is family and I like hanging out with him. Don't make this something it is not."

"I don't believe you." Aman said flatly and stood up. "You know about his attraction to you and you have managed to use it since you met him."

"What makes you think I am not attracted to him Aman? Why can't it be possible for me to like Arnav?" Asha said bitterly. She hadn't expected Aman to dig out the topic that they avoided whenever it surfaced.

"If you liked him, then you would have said 'screw the world' and accepted to go out with him." Aman bit out.

He looked up when the waited rebuttal from Asha didn't come on time. He was met with her solemn expression. He sighed and started walking out of the room.

"It's complicated," she said, her voice barely above whisper. He stopped but didn't turn around. Her age finally reflected in her voice and the years spent away from her family resonated.  "Decision is never complicated Aman but the repercussion of it, is." Aman turned around and looked at her.

"And now? It's all hunky dory and we are idealistic people with moral righteousness who look beyond the desires of the flesh and practicality?" There was a storm in his eyes.

"I am not saying that Aman….it's just that….I hoped that…no, I am hoping that…" She trailed.

"Hoped what Asha?" Aman said. His shoulders stooped as if an invisible weight was suddenly dropped on him. "If you think that Arnav will fall back into old habits of being on your tail and available at your every beck and call, then you are wrong."

Asha looked at him taken aback at the summary of her past with Arnav. She was stung at the allegation thrown at her.

"He isn't the old Arnav anymore. You weren't here for most part of the last decade so I think its best you catch up with him on that first before flirting or coming on to him."

Aman walked out without waiting for a response leaving Asha alone with her thoughts. She had distanced away from Arnav for a good reason but currently all those reasons seemed baseless. She hadn't however anticipated on the fact that Arnav might have moved on.

To be continued.

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86Rain_dropthepelicanpoberoiet_tu_achuocean28Eternalallure-PoisonIvymanislineteprayasbanetta105armadkashevPedasamarablogChanyaforeverthebubblespop12FridahasheyMidnightReaderbarunxoxotracy1191TRND86avantika_2012bluetajdreamymayacrazyaddictionmalosevidya.sanjayniru273valeyrielatekateN0306memories_imsegadmoomin4455ipkkndfanforeva207shikhafrenzyykritashcinerariaS.StephyKrishnaluv94basicquestion1caskerfarheen75kvarshaPrasanthiboyznakaashred12laksh65sarunsashasinghspvd

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
love aman

basicquestion1

Go to top