Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF! Freeloop Chapter 9A, Page 40, 09/Sep (Page 4)

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
This is different yet somehow seems familiar. I like the heavy taste of the 21st century there and the slight hint of cynicism. And I wish you'd continue it really very soon. Really wonderful writing!

And I love your user name.. It's quite cool LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekate-Aria-

Shweta1691 Goldie
Shweta1691
Shweta1691

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Intersting start!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoob

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I'd ask for a PM every time and on every page you um.. debate with quitethoughtful. I like those little um..discussions too. They are intriguing. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekate-Aria-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Interesting beginning... Looking forward to seeing how not his type Khushi is.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekate

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
part 1
interesting...
cont soon and pm me...

CynicalNoob

Boogle.Schiz Senior Member
Boogle.Schiz
Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Freeloop...sort of sounds like a cereal brand rather than a story with such a dark undertone. What made you come up with it CN? Other than that, this is pretty good for your first time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNooblatekate-Aria-Krishnaluv94basicquestion1cineraria

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
simply fabulous.loved it

CynicalNoob

QuiteThoughtful Newbie
QuiteThoughtful
QuiteThoughtful

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

Originally posted by QuiteThoughtful

Hey there, a warm welcome to the forum... I see you are a newbie, so congrats on your first story. I was quite impressed by your writing style, honestly hard to come by stories written with a perfect grammar. However I wonder why Arnav would sleep with a clearly immoral woman... I mean, it strikes as... Odd... Happy writing
ps. I see legendary initials

In case you haven't noticed, this is your first post too. So welcome right back at ya! Thanks for the appreciation of my writing skills. I may not have perfect grammar or punctuation and use too many adverbs, but I am trying not to make noob mistakes. (pun totally intended. 6th.Element, that's how you use pun.)

And this is the beginning of a rant. Somehow your last few statements gave me a feel that you are probably 8 or 9 years old who has no frigging clue as to how adults behave or think, and if you are, then ignore rest of the comment and go back to your room and memorize multiplication tables. Not that it would do you any good, but saying.

You sure have a skewed or no wait. Let me go on a limb here and say wrong perception about people and their priorities. This moral policing is sure weary especially in a forum like this but calling a woman immoral so...easily is just...mind boggling.

Et tu woman!

There is no back story, not even a decent introduction about the woman in question here and just gave your halfassed judgment about her being "immoral". If she is immoral then what would Arnav be then? How the heck is he coming clean in this scenario? What kind of a man is he to sleep with a married woman fully knowing the implication of his actions?

Stop judging this woman (and Arnav) without fully understanding their prerogatives. Maybe then you will realize that people don't always fall under black or white or even gray shades.

Maybe they are red and green and blue.

CN.  

Irrespective of what the circumstances are, choice made by men and women is what stays with them for the rest of their life. Heck, I would even identify those people for the choices they made rather then the driving factors. Surely the reasons are genuine and the motives not really selfish but outside the perimeters of all the exceptions, the choice in its rawest form remains. And seeing that as a singular entity, all the exceptions becomes moot and circumstances circumvents the real intent.

CN, let me ask you this. Can morals be so easily traded? Are they that variety of commodity whose value depreciates with every passing second?

You talk about I being judgmental after reading few hundred words of yours and you called me a child after reading five lines of my comment.

Judgmental much? Or the did the words you dumped on this thread make you lose sight of the argument that you were so obviously losing and made your hypocritical psyche expose its ugly head?

- QT

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.happy4everfluffyktauCynicalNoobshona-liBoogle.SchizseoulbeatsnikipukilatekateNirjhor105Shweta1691-Devanshi-niru273ChandlerBingHappy-go-lucky6th.Element-Dee-N0306maverickmartin-Aria-S.StephyKrishnaluv94basicquestion1sia221PrasanthicinerariaNewbiesoapfanAngelTeenKalyaani

Go to top