Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF! Freeloop Chapter 9A, Page 40, 09/Sep (Page 39)

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

R

I loved it!! gonna keep it short, load shedding. F*L :(

and as for the feeling wierd to talk to a 16 year old part. How about this? I remind you of the time when you were a hormone driven, socially incompetent teen as well? Were you, just by the way?

-V

Ah! you misunderstand me. It's more of in the view of world - the world of cyberspace where people view a conversation between a man twice of your age conversing with a sixteen year old girl. I am not going to be naive and rant about "perception" or "who cares what others think". Because we do.
We do care about what others think. We do worry about others' perception about us.

We are screwed like that. Smile

I was a shy teen whose head was stuck in a world of his own from where he saw the world around him in a different set of glasses. LOL

I was just a normal guy in my teens V...

CN

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Dee-sia221refloratedKrishnaluv94

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

It hurts plain and simple - unrequited love or love that just cannot...be. It has no rhyme and reason, logic dictates that one should just take a step back and continue on another path; forget the other person, they can't give you what you want, you can't give them what they want, just stop with the self torture and move on.

People are stuck at this impasse. Unable to stop but life continues. Every theory we provide - we as in outside world, makes perfect sense. But when the subject (Arnav, in this case) comes to equation, there is no concrete outcome to a conversation which may go like -

"I can't let go..."

How would one fix that?

If only it could be that simple! If only people didn't spend...decades even in limbo...about their feelings because they are always running away from accepting what just can't, shouldn't or won't ever be! That kind of stuff turns the bravest people into the meekest, the kindest and most loving of individuals into the most selfish, all in the name of self-preservation. It's a horrible, nasty feeling, alas it is part and parcel of being human. Another unfortunate consequence is the almost deification of the object of one's unrequited love: somehow they become brighter, better in your memories, they're faults melting away into the ether with the hurt..

It's actually hard to explain. But maybe I can get Arnav to retrospect in next chapter where he confronts his feelings for Asha. What makes her different from the rest - to the point of overriding his senses all the time? What sets Khushi apart? Of course if I write an essay the story would be over but Arnav should being that retrospection - embracing cynicism and all

I applaud Arnav for keeping that smile on his face and for the first time I sympathize with and feel sorry for the guy. Perhaps Khushi may be the person to help him understand why it never could be with Asha and show him that it takes the right person to move on. If it was right to begin with and was meant to happen then regardless of Asha's closeness with his family it would have. But he has to understand that and take her off that pedestal - he has to seek clarity and closure.

Frankly, I don't want Khushi to make him understand; not directly at least. It's her existence which should drive Arnav to conclusion. Self discovery is much stronger than the one influenced, is it not?

Or perhaps in your story Arnav and Asha finally get together? Who knows it's your story CN, Wink. Although I would ask that you give poor tortured Khushi some respite - poor girl! Let her be swept off her feet!

ETA: I said these feelings are horrible and nasty...they certainly feel like that when you're in the thick of it. Doesn't mean going through these experiences is necessarily bad...it just feels really crappy LOL to feel that way!

Clap Brilliant chapter by the way!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

You are driving a nail through my heart but you know that already, don't you?

I'd say it hurts but it hurts so good.

Maybe I am a masochist or maybe assiduously brilliant...

I hear you. Process of cleansing is never not painful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatemoomin4455

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nici0306

I am still struggling to understand what Arnav wants? Why did tell half truth to khushi? If he wants asha then who stopping him? She doesn't with them anymore.. And she invited him to spend the night in her suite.. So she interested in him too.. So why drag khushi in this mess.. Khushi smells like cheap antiseptic soap.. Ewww.. Do you really hate khushi that much ;)

Khushi has no qualms about her persona and is practical. She technically smells like Dettol simply because she trusts in usefulness of a product rather than the paraphernalia it promises to offer. The soap is cheap and offers protection from germs. For Khushi, that's enough. Smile

In all honesty, I am tired of girls who smell like million flowers.  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateN0306Krishnaluv94sia221

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

CN,
Firstly, I apologize for not commenting regularly. Blame it on education.
I just caught up on the updates and I love how the story's progressing. Being a die hard fan of the original couple, ot's obvious that I'd wish Asha was out of the picture. Yet, her presence is actually refreshing, however short. I just wish we could see Aman's reaction to the whole.. Ugh, Arnav-Asha equation. Other than that, excellent writing man.
And, about this update, did she..? She didn't, did she? OMG she did! =o

Blame education? Never. Smile

Yeah she did... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

Originally posted by Nici0306

I am still struggling to understand what Arnav wants? Why did tell half truth to khushi? If he wants asha then who stopping him? She doesn't with them anymore.. And she invited him to spend the night in her suite.. So she interested in him too.. So why drag khushi in this mess.. Khushi smells like cheap antiseptic soap.. Ewww.. Do you really hate khushi that much ;)

Khushi has no qualms about her persona and is practical. She technically smells like Dettol simply because she trusts in usefulness of a product rather than the paraphernalia it promises to offer. The soap is cheap and offers protection from germs. For Khushi, that's enough. Smile

In all honesty, I am tired of girls who smell like million flowers.  Smile

I second that, CN. People, girls are human too. Who sweat, and who have morning breath. Don't know the un-grossest way to put it. And another thing. I'm sick of Khushi smelling like jasmine and roses and peaches and what-not? She is a human character everybody. Not a flower :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-lilatekateN0306

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
loved da very much needed hug...thanx 4 da pm
read da chap in a hurry...skool is takin a toll on me
207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
well, it's getting damn exciting now. weird but now m loving
the way they are, quiet messed in themselves but then also completely
each other in it's own way. will be waiting for your next update.

Go to top