Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF! Freeloop Chapter 9A, Page 40, 09/Sep (Page 29)

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

Am loving where you're taking this! But seriously Arnav is pretty screwed, which isn't a problem, but he seems to be screwing up Khushi who he's busy pouring his heart out to.

He obviously needs to deal with Asha and his feelings - I mean come on! But methinks he's really only going to realize how close he is to Khushi when she becomes completely frustrated with him and kind of distances herself.

I don't mean to bash Arnav - he just seems a product of our times, you know a bit confused, doesn't really know if he has problems that are real problems, but maybe needs a shrink Wink to straighten out a few things. I have had experience with people like this, without developing feelings for them. They just left me empty and are exhausting because they're so confusing, despite the temptation of being the one that can help them or solve their problems. After a while one tends to say "Goodbye" because they're just too much - just IMO and experience.

I'll be interested to see if Khushi reaches some point where she can't take any more of his emotional confessions...

You have nailed Arnav's character pretty accurately. Someone who is a product of our times who isn't sorry about the choices he has made over the years. He needs to meet a person who would reflect the consequences of his actions and choices - someone who he cannot lose. When such a person gets cornered and is hurt to the point of driving the person to be indifferent, Arnav will then realize.          

I see why someone would give up on a person like Arnav. Its emotionally taxing and it might seem as if the investment one makes would go for a waste. It probably will if the person (like Arnav) doesn't come around. But if they do realize the pain they are inflicting, the ride would be one of a lifetime.

Thanks a ton for writing!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeatslatekateHappy-go-luckyKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

This Arnav's really pathetic ( sorry if that's too strong a word but I had to confess how I truly felt)... Ok, he likes Asha deeply and he's willing to spend some time with her since he's meeting her after ages, I get that... But the least he could have done was to say a 'sorry' to Khushi, was it that difficult? ... He shared his sorrows with her and found a good and patient listener in her, so apologising to Khushi for not being able to come with her wouldn't hurt... I genuinely felt bad for Khushi... (phew, hope you don't mind my rant CN, just had to get this anger out of my system...)      P.s. S, Why did you have to admit that this CN was actually a character of your story? I was having fun reading the comments of people who were clueless about this fact ;-)

Asha asked Khushi "Can I borrow Arnav". Arnav waited for a response. Khushi responded by walking into elevator. She made her choice :-)

And no, I don't mind your rant at all but it's welcome. I got a perspective about how one can perceive a situation. So many thanks for that :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateHappy-go-luckyKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 207shikha

*fuming in anger*...ugh..! he went out with her..!! Angry
instead of his attacks..?? hmm..lets see what explanation he would
provide khushi when he comes back..! i mean there's no need of him giving explanation to her  
but he do always cry his heart out infront of her na, so maybe this time too.! but he's pretty messed up seriously.! if it hurts him so much why did he went out with her..?? *tapping my foot*
*sigh* my poor khushi..feeling strange and alien. somebody explain her that those are the symptoms of a very popular and commonly held disease called LOVE.! 
and now my curiosity is at it's height now..! what's her past..? what is it that's making her sad.?
continue soon...
P.S- i have been following sookie's the noob and the thoughtful too.! must say it's a great FF too..!! 

I mentioned in the comment above - Arnav gave Khushi a choice "Choose - will you let me go or say no to Asha" :=) And you are right about Khushi - she has no idea what is going on. And since the reason for her being in the city isn't explained, I guess you will know why she feels the way she does :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

This Arnav's really pathetic ( sorry if that's too strong a word but I had to confess how I truly felt)... Ok, he likes Asha deeply and he's willing to spend some time with her since he's meeting her after ages, I get that... But the least he could have done was to say a 'sorry' to Khushi, was it that difficult? ... He shared his sorrows with her and found a good and patient listener in her, so apologising to Khushi for not being able to come with her wouldn't hurt... I genuinely felt bad for Khushi... (phew, hope you don't mind my rant CN, just had to get this anger out of my system...)      P.s. S, Why did you have to admit that this CN was actually a character of your story? I was having fun reading the comments of people who were clueless about this fact ;-)

Asha asked Khushi "Can I borrow Arnav". Arnav waited for a response. Khushi responded by walking into elevator. She made her choice :-)

And no, I don't mind your rant at all but it's welcome. I got a perspective about how one can perceive a situation. So many thanks for that :)

Thanks for the reply...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CynicalNoob

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
You know what CN, after going through  your reply to my comment earlier, I tried to look at it from a different perspective and *scratches head* I was left confused a bit...
As you said, Khushi made her choice by walking away, and then that line - " Arnav walked away without looking at Khushi" - that made me wonder what Arnav's reaction really was... Was he happy for getting to spend time with Asha, or was he disappointed with Khushi for leaving him with Asha, in spite of knowing that every encounter with her leaves him emotionally drained...
 Sigh, endless possibilities, or am I just  thinking too much?... I really don't know, so I guess I better stop bothering you with my queries and shut up and wait patiently for the next update...
P.s. And sorry for spamming your thread like this...

CynicalNooblatekatebasicquestion1

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
These people are damn complicated, really.I try to understand how they think, and obviously its not that easy to decipher. 
Dont really have much to say, finally S is here, eh? :D

CynicalNooblatekateKrishnaluv94

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
nice update, khushi and arnav both are confused about their feelings and at present one thing sure for khushi, she is not comfy as asha took arnav away from her 

CynicalNoob

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hi S, nice story! Thnks a lot for the pm's. Can I be a bit cheeky and ask for longer updates please. Thnks!

CynicalNoob

Go to top