Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well written. But I wanted more of Arshi, but I realise Tht the story needs other characters to move on as well and I really hope arnav chooses Khushi over asha!!!!. Thnks for the pm.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Asha is a b****
I hate her
Loved hw Aman reacted
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Glad to have you back. :)

I love Aman. Can't wait to discover more of Asha. 
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel sorry for Arnav and Asha - seems like they both wanted it to happen, but life got in the way. But Aman is right, if it was RIGHT then a 'to hell with everything, I want to be with you' should have happened. But the regret is still there and Asha is now hoping to turn back the clock...

Saying that a decade is a hell of a lot of time for 'love' to become a memory - a pleasant memory albeit a memory all the same. People change...and other people come into their lives...

This is interesting and so real...Both Arnav and Asha, no offence, seem like people that I just wouldn't want to be around. They SCREAM baggage. Slowly but surely we're finding out more about them and my reaction is just...???? What will they do next?

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god this asha is twisted.. She goes ahead marries someone.. I can't even imagine how Arnav might have felt then. Gets separated and goes back india to check if arnav is available for her.. She is playing mind-f**king games with Arnav.. I am glad that Aman voiced what felt while reading it.. But here I think Arnav has a loose end and will run to her each time she calls.. He is aware that it is wrong but he will do it why else would he lie to khushi...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9 A
OMG why is she back?
hope not to get back Arnav...
and Khushi has to do something...
cont soon dear...
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM.
lovely liked it.
but no Arshi.
want them in all updates.
like to see what next.
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nicee aman is supporting arnav and worying abt himm...
wht cant this asha leave him alone in his life now...
update soon
thnx 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ
-PoisonIvy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is some tangled web of relationships! You can't help what you feel. Masochistic, stupid or whatever your head may be telling you those urges are, you still go ahead and do it. I can totally relate to Arnav omitting to mention the fact of him having almost spent the night with Asha. Khushi seems like she's had a lot to deal with and the cascading effect of it all is engulfing her now. I like Aman for calling out Asha on her bull shit. And I'm definitely not a fan of Asha at the moment! :)

Thanks for all the PMs CN. Sorry for being so late in catching up!
UltimateWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heey im a new reader lol i love this ff ...its greatt :P
PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE PLEASEEE:)πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š