Originally posted by: ivre

Stole my words H

Are you implying anything ladies?
CynicalNoob thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 6th.Element

I think I have read you somewhere...

No! honestly, that is not a forum pick up line, though it might appear to be one in the real world. And, No! definitely not because you are a guy...

Great writing for a Noob! (Pun intended...)

You have? Why so defensive chum? πŸ˜†

Thanks 6th.element for the appreciation.

CN
CynicalNoob thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ava-

Individualism is a wh**e of all living, and he doesn't waste time thinking about another one..."Not my type" πŸ˜†

PM me when you update again.

And what would that make us? πŸ˜†

Oh well, when a man swallows his pride and morality or worse pawns it off for more satisfying shallow outcomes, why waste time by thinking about bygones?
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey there, stranger. Great start! Interesting characterizations! Arnav and Khushi had an interesting first meeting. I can't wait to read more of this story!
Originally posted by: CynicalNoob

You have? Why so defensive chum? πŸ˜†

Thanks 6th.element for the appreciation.

CN

Defensive..You know, we don't want people getting the wrong idea when I start my comment in the likes of a pick-up line. πŸ˜‰

Call me H or Hasini...😳 
Edited by 6th.Element - 11 years ago
CynicalNoob thumbnail
Originally posted by: QuiteThoughtful

Hey there, a warm welcome to the forum... I see you are a newbie, so congrats on your first story. I was quite impressed by your writing style, honestly hard to come by stories written with a perfect grammar. However I wonder why Arnav would sleep with a clearly immoral woman... I mean, it strikes as... Odd... Happy writing
ps. I see legendary initials

In case you haven't noticed, this is your first post too. So welcome right back at ya! Thanks for the appreciation of my writing skills. I may not have perfect grammar or punctuation and use too many adverbs, but I am trying not to make noob mistakes. (pun totally intended. 6th.Element, that's how you use pun.)

And this is the beginning of a rant. Somehow your last few statements gave me a feel that you are probably 8 or 9 years old who has no frigging clue as to how adults behave or think, and if you are, then ignore rest of the comment and go back to your room and memorize multiplication tables. Not that it would do you any good, but saying.

You sure have a skewed or no wait. Let me go on a limb here and say wrong perception about people and their priorities. This moral policing is sure weary especially in a forum like this but calling a woman immoral so...easily is just...mind boggling.

Et tu woman!

There is no back story, not even a decent introduction about the woman in question here and just gave your halfassed judgment about her being "immoral". If she is immoral then what would Arnav be then? How the heck is he coming clean in this scenario? What kind of a man is he to sleep with a married woman fully knowing the implication of his actions?

Stop judging this woman (and Arnav) without fully understanding their prerogatives. Maybe then you will realize that people don't always fall under black or white or even gray shades.

Maybe they are red and green and blue.

CN. 

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivre

Shit just got serious

I second that
What the ...

It was a typo you Too-much-of-a-noob-to-walk-on-my-two-feet-that-I-crawl-on-fours... I meant to say NO Pun intended, but no point going back on it now...
Edited by 6th.Element - 11 years ago
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
6 posts old and already fighting.
No I don't intend to imply that a person with 1500 posts is authorized to fight
Is jhagde ko kya naam doon?
Edited by ivre - 11 years ago