Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's realisation - appreciation thread (Page 2)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwa19

Yes dadisa has changed for better and she wants a better life for anandi but m not sure will she have the same say if jaggu returns back and says he wants anandi back...will she stand by her decision to marry off anandi to shiv or will she fall weak at her pota's sight and condition ?Confused

After this much of introspection the possibility of changing her mind after seeing Jagya is very unlikely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMissesha

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Yes dadisa has changed for better and she wants a better life for anandi but m not sure will she have the same say if jaggu returns back and says he wants anandi back...will she stand by her decision to marry off anandi to shiv or will she fall weak at her pota's sight and condition ?Confused
After today's episode, I don't think DS will fall weak against Jagya because she has truly realised that J is selfish and will not give A the happiness she deserves. She also knows that A really hasn't had any happiness in the haveli as such, so now she wants to look after A as best as she can. She understands A's pain and this time DS thinks more as a woman, and not as J's dadi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

I think she will not fall weak this time. She knows that J is not fit for A in any respect and basically he is not someone who can be trusted. I don't think she will take the risk. All the same I think there is a possibility that if J comes back totally and genuinely repenting for what he did the family may just accept him back but as their son and not as A's husband.
I am hoping for the same but u nevaer know how people get emotional when they see their loved ones in repentance. Also jaggu was dadisa 's ladesar and she is still attached to him as I saw in recent episode she said she cannot erase the memories of jaggu and she still felt for him in some way ...but she also remembers bad thing sdone by him which keep her away from the good memories !!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I too am worried about the cast becoming irrelevant post AnSh marriage...but, maybe then can live in Haveli though Shiv is not ghar jamai type.

Also, Jugiya will return and that will give them tension...Gauri may even eventually follow him back to Jaitsar... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMissesha

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I think if J really repents for his mistakes and asks for forgiveness than the family might accept him, but I don't think they will force A to re-marry him.

andv

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

I think if J really repents for his mistakes and asks for forgiveness than the family might accept him, but I don't think they will force A to re-marry him.

force anandi?  Bet you she wont have to be forced... she will happily re-marry him in a heartbeat.
Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I too am worried about the cast becoming irrelevant post AnSh marriage...but, maybe then can live in Haveli though Shiv is not ghar jamai type.

Also, Jugiya will return and that will give them tension...Gauri may even eventually follow him back to Jaitsar... 

Yeah let's see how CVs can maintain the same cast. One positive hope is that Shiv is living in Jaitser currently so chances are that the show will not go out of Jaitser.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Yeah let's see how CVs can maintain the same cast. One positive hope is that Shiv is living in Jaitser currently so chances are that the show will not go out of Jaitser.

I can not imagine BV without the Haveli walas.Probably they show it as parallel tracks like they did till now.Jagya in Mumbai and Anandi in Haveli.
With Jagya+/- Gauri  in Haweli and Anandi with her husband  as two parallel tracks.

Missesha

Go to top