Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's realisation - appreciation thread

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I want to applaud dadisa today.

She realised her mistake whole heartedly and is repenting for the same.

Her love for Anandi is so genuine. Can't belive once the hitler type Ds has mallowed down so much. Her attitude has not only changed towards Anandi but she also respects G & S a lot more than she ever did.

She is a perfect example of how people can change their thinking & beliefs at any age. There is nothing better than realising one's own mistake and changing one's attitude for betterment

Hats off to Surekha Sikri - fabuluos acting!!
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
I totally agree. The character of DS although very strict but was not the typical 'vamp' type. She was more tied down to her age old beliefs and traditions and probably more heavy headed than totally rude.

But its commendable for a person her age to look back and see what mistakes she has made in her life and genuinely accept it. Her tears today was proof that she understood the fear, loneliness and confusion of the little Anandi and the pain, anger or rather rage of a mother who's daughter was faulted with in spite of her performing all her duties sincererly. DS indeed values her daughter-in-laws a lot more than before and recognizes how they have contributed to enriching her life through the years. I really liked this part of today's episode and the voice-over too was very nice.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Surekha Sikri is truly an institution... the entire cast of BV can learn from her ..

Her body language .. her facial expressions everything is worth watching.. she was hated when she was hitler DS and now she is loved as new avatar of DS .. this is what a true actor is  .. people see hat she plays and react to that

Coming to the character .. I think at this age if someone can realize their mistake, accept it openly and and take necessary stepsto correct it .. It is great character written by CVs. Most of the time ego does not allow peopl to accept their flaws.

I loved her today..  Clap Clap CLap.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree it was an awesome scene.I waited for a scene like this.That last line about her realising the pain of a daughter's mother. I wanted her to say those lines for a long time.
Surekha Sikriji did not disappoint us. 👏👏👏
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
I really loved the changed DS and the way she loves and cares for A now. But at the same time I have this fear of what will happen to the main star cast when Anandi gets married to Shiv.

I mean once married, A will have to leave haveli and move with Shiv to her new sasural then what about current star cast? Will they share enough screen presence or will they end up like Shyam - Sugna, appearing once or twice in 3-4 months...

I hope the star cast still remains on the lead list.

Missesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: apjk

I totally agree it was an awesome scene.I waited for a scene like this.That last line about her realising the pain of a daughter's mother. I wanted her to say those lines for a long time.

Surekha Sikriji did not disappoint us. 👏👏👏

Yes, her admitting her mistake, totally justifies her changed attitude towards Anandi.
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dadisa has changed for better and she wants a better life for anandi but m not sure will she have the same say if jaggu returns back and says he wants anandi back...will she stand by her decision to marry off anandi to shiv or will she fall weak at her pota's sight and condition ?😕
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishwa19

Yes dadisa has changed for better and she wants a better life for anandi but m not sure will she have the same say if jaggu returns back and says he wants anandi back...will she stand by her decision to marry off anandi to shiv or will she fall weak at her pota's sight and condition ?😕

I think she will not fall weak this time. She knows that J is not fit for A in any respect and basically he is not someone who can be trusted. I don't think she will take the risk. All the same I think there is a possibility that if J comes back totally and genuinely repenting for what he did the family may just accept him back but as their son and not as A's husband.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After this much of introspection the possibility of changing her mind after seeing Jagya is very unlikely.
Missesha thumbnail

After today's episode, I don't think DS will fall weak against Jagya because she has truly realised that J is selfish and will not give A the happiness she deserves. She also knows that A really hasn't had any happiness in the haveli as such, so now she wants to look after A as best as she can. She understands A's pain and this time DS thinks more as a woman, and not as J's dadi.