This is SO my FAVOURITE episode :D :D AWESOME! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree this episode was nice.  I enjoyed all.  Thankfully, today we saw Anjali in her real mode.  Hopefully she will not misunderstand her brother tomorrow, if she sees him sepnding more time with his wife.  Loved Nani today.  Nani is actually Dadi to Akash that is why Deepali calls her Dadi.  Nani is Nani to Arnav and Anjali.
Edited by Rayka - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Seriously!!!THis is the best episode of IPK evr! ASR was acting all wild and temption! if i was khuhsi i would be a puddle of water by now. Oh, those eyes of his! He devi maiyya reksha karna!!
When arnav threw the water on her i was like if only she throws it on him. Then god or rather GUl :D answered my prayers and the water was on him. BS gives fire a tough competition when wet.
And his "I heard dat"!πŸ€ͺ
And akash calls nani dadi so obviously Payal calls her that too.
Even anjali was good today. I thought she would be angry at arnav but she was very sweet and understanding! ;)

LOOL i know right! Khushi and Arnav's scene today was absolutely fantastic! Super LOVED it! AHHH i'm so geared up now! That was such a mind-blowing episode man! Ooof gosh! LOL if Arnav does anything, Khushi's 2 steps ahead! She threw tea HAHA! πŸ˜†

Oh thanks so much for clearing that up. So Prakash (Payal and Akash) πŸ˜† call Nani, Dadi. Okay thanks! Anjali was super cute, She looks so pale though ..😳
Originally posted by anushkaa.

hehe its dadi for akash-payal and nani for arnav khushi :)
loved the episode

Oh thanks for clearing that up! Was slightly confused.. πŸ˜³ Me too, I loved it, It was amazing! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by saij

Loved Loved the episode. It was too good.

*INTERNETHIGH5* I know right! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

LOOL i know right! Khushi and Arnav's scene today was absolutely fantastic! Super LOVED it! AHHH i'm so geared up now! That was such a mind-blowing episode man! Ooof gosh! LOL if Arnav does anything, Khushi's 2 steps ahead! She threw tea HAHA! πŸ˜†

Oh thanks so much for clearing that up. So Prakash (Payal and Akash) πŸ˜† call Nani, Dadi. Okay thanks! Anjali was super cute, She looks so pale though ..😳

cant wait for tommorow! YOu think rain scene will be dre or theyl save it up for monday or later? I really want to see the sequence but i want them to release a promo before showing the scene. Im willing to wait if dey are planning to show a promo. After all TRPs are important.
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Totally agree with all the points made!! Fantastic episode! Funny, romantic and just simply awesome!! :D

*INTERNETHIGH5* I know right! πŸ˜ƒ It was a complete mixture! I've got to say one of the best episodes i've watched since a long time! πŸ˜†
its my fav too...i am still smiling ☺️
count me in buddy!!!!!! TRP aunty its time
i love this episode too!!!! Edited by Sneha99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

cant wait for tommorow! YOu think rain scene will be dre or theyl save it up for monday or later? I really want to see the sequence but i want them to release a promo before showing the scene. Im willing to wait if dey are planning to show a promo. After all TRPs are important.

No way! They've GOT to do it tomorrow because its a fantastic opportunity. No ones home except Arshi, It's a windy and dark night.. πŸ˜³ Thunder, So rain, It's GOT to be tomorrow! Unless it's their SR tomorrow πŸ˜† And i doubt it because than ther'd be a promo! πŸ˜† For a second i thought Shyaamu came back!.. πŸ˜³