This is SO my FAVOURITE episode :D :D AWESOME!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This has got to be my favourite episode till date! Literally, Absolutely MIND-BLOWING! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Nani, Oh how i LOVE you Nani. The way she shutted Maonarama up! Jheesze the woman pissed me off like crazy! Even in the car scene but i'll get to that a bit later, The way she said that it wasn't Khushi and Payal's fault and that if they didn't tell anyone, It must have been for a reason! Nani you absolute legend! Super LOVED her when she said that! Akash looking at her thoughtfully.. But i still think he might act like an ass. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the way Khushi just casually opened the closet and found Arnav! πŸ€£ The BG tuine was super cute in that scene as well! HAHAHA the way Arnav jumped off the closet was funny hehe! :P The way he casually threw tea on her! Not checking whether it was hot or cold! LOOOL and Khushi when she threw it back on him! Hari Prakash Sari Vakash! Why did he have to interupt their almost kiss! πŸ˜‘ HAHA and the way Nani was staring at Arshi "What the?" and she silently gave a knowing smirk! πŸ€£

Mami-The car scene. I wanted to hit her. I have to say though, Did Deeplai get her line wrong? Is it just me or did she say "Dadi", Not nani. And what the? Why did Payal go into the boot of the car!? Someone awnser that for me, I'm genuinely confused πŸ˜† Atleast Akash had the decency to open the boot door for her! πŸ˜†

The last scene was EPIC! Khushi being scared and wanting to go Taj Mahal! πŸ˜† And the shadow! How obvious that it was Arnav! Super excited for tomorrow,.Maybe the lights are still there and a rain scene perhappsss.. πŸ˜³

LOL NK's dialogue "Iss war ko kya naam doon?" πŸ€£

And when Khushi was muttering to herself about the laad governer and Arnav was like "I HEARD THAT" LOL🀣

Yep, Def my favourite episode! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously!!!THis is the best episode of IPK evr! ASR was acting all wild and temption! if i was khuhsi i would be a puddle of water by now. Oh, those eyes of his! He devi maiyya reksha karna!!
When arnav threw the water on her i was like if only she throws it on him. Then god or rather GUl :D answered my prayers and the water was on him. BS gives fire a tough competition when wet.
And his "I heard dat"!πŸ€ͺ
And akash calls nani dadi so obviously Payal calls her that too.
Even anjali was good today. I thought she would be angry at arnav but she was very sweet and understanding! ;)
Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
anushkaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe its dadi for akash-payal and nani for arnav khushi :)
loved the episode
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Loved Loved the episode. It was too good.
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with all the points made!! Fantastic episode! Funny, romantic and just simply awesome!! :D
sherlockthor thumbnail
Perfect episode!!! yes till now i had never blushed so much as i did today!!!😳😳😳😳

loved the perfect bickering between them!!!!

I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
MissPunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah absolutely loved the epi!!
Brilliance :)
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
freaking awesome episode!
i m all geared up for tomorrowz episode!
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode !!! loved it ... It was hot hot β˜ΊοΈ
NK iss war ko kya naam doon πŸ€£
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally loved it
amazing epi