Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I cant see the Bashers - Ha... ha...ha... (Page 4)

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

AWWW i cant tell u how hapy i am with this epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugto everyone!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m happy with every charecter today except...
HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Angry
IF I SEE THIS GUY ANYWHERE I M GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Now that's a start LOL

Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode! I heard people say stuff like ASR is gonna do cheesy, lover boy stuff that will be out of his character but I was glad his ASR mode came back every now and then. If not imagine the amount of bashings Mr. Raizada would get lol. Their romance had the passion, intensity and the stubbornness of both. I am happy Khushi is not giving in still so easily Big smile

To me it looked like Akash has understood Payal a little bit and I can't wait till he stands up for his wife. Dude you can do this!!

Loved how Nani was taking the sides of the Gupta sisters and I am having a feeling Maami would never change.

I kinda grew more sympathy for Anjali today lol Her presence was meaningful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaykaMsCeylon

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

hee heee good one..but bashers will b back on Monday when Anji seems her bro romancing with his wife after lieing to her about meeting.. it is perfect track to take the story forward but our bashers will b back :-)

Oh yes 
and there will be a lot of 
cant Anjali this... cant Anjali that... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful10

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun.Obsessed

I loved today's episode! I heard people say stuff like ASR is gonna do cheesy, lover boy stuff that will be out of his character but I was glad his ASR mode came back every now and then. If not imagine the amount of bashings Mr. Raizada would get lol. Their romance had the passion, intensity and the stubbornness of both. I am happy Khushi is not giving in still so easily Big smile

To me it looked like Akash has understood Payal a little bit and I can't wait till he stands up for his wife. Dude you can do this!!

Loved how Nani was taking the sides of the Gupta sisters and I am having a feeling Maami would never change.

I kinda grew more sympathy for Anjali today lol Her presence was meaningful.

Very well analyzed
yes dear I noticed the same stuff
regarding Anji... there might be more MU in the coming but her role is justifiable from her POV.
Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiddo

Originally posted by MsCeylon

Originally posted by naddiya26

if we will get epi like this we will not get bashing

It's not about awesomeness always dear
it's about supporting our show through thick and thin
there should be criticism when things are not right but it should be constructive criticism and not bashing... unfortunately some of our members are not matured enough to stomach it :)

I support ur comment... very well said...!!! V must c d show... as a whole... n wait fr d next day... each epi is a link to d next day...!!

You have asked for a very tough thing buddy 'constructive criticism'- what's that ? For them if u dont like one thing -u bash everyone involved Lol people don't rather can't wait for a full week to finish before bashing its like one step wrong and u get bashing they call the Cvs unprofessional imagine it hurts our eye to come to this forum seeing so many bashing post do what wud the cast and crew get? Its their baby we watched it and fell in love we love the show a lot but they don't love it any less great epi everything is falling into pieces great job cvs

MsCeylon

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wow, loved ur post. where are those bashers now?? ha ha ha... gone gone gone...

MsCeylon

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

Originally posted by Kiddo

Originally posted by MsCeylon

Originally posted by naddiya26

if we will get epi like this we will not get bashing

It's not about awesomeness always dear
it's about supporting our show through thick and thin
there should be criticism when things are not right but it should be constructive criticism and not bashing... unfortunately some of our members are not matured enough to stomach it :)

I support ur comment... very well said...!!! V must c d show... as a whole... n wait fr d next day... each epi is a link to d next day...!!

You have asked for a very tough thing buddy 'constructive criticism'- what's that ? For them if u dont like one thing -u bash everyone involved Lol people don't rather can't wait for a full week to finish before bashing its like one step wrong and u get bashing they call the Cvs unprofessional imagine it hurts our eye to come to this forum seeing so many bashing post do what wud the cast and crew get? Its their baby we watched it and fell in love we love the show a lot but they don't love it any less great epi everything is falling into pieces great job cvs

Very true
they don't judge the track but the episode...
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
its a well balanced epi ...i think no one have complains about it ...its perfect ...d specially Arhi sceneDay Dreaming

MsCeylon

Go to top