gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Originally posted by A2ZV

Originally posted by Hetp

Originally posted by Xarina

Ah jugnu. He is probably on the terrace scaring away the pigeons and harrassing the cat. LOL don't know if he can deal with roaches, mozzies, snakes or mice.

Or probably Jitu Bhai adopted Jugnu.

And Jugnu and Jitu lived happily ever after
ROFL
OMG...Bechari UrmiLOL
but ...hope in this urmi doesnt harass jugnu like how she did to gopiAngry

Jugnu and Jitu have gone to the Himalayas. Urmi cannot reach them
ha ha that great...but then where is Dhawal???jitu took him also to himalaya for mann ki shanti??LOL

Dhaval will have to go to Himalayas as Firoza is modelling for perCensoredfume.Now she may not appear in sns.Koki ke dono bachche bigad gaye hai. sanskaar ka satyanashLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanA2ZVictory

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Poor Jugnu, is probably in the lost and found room of MM, which like the study will appear one day, where they will find hidden treasure one day, who know even Dhaval and Jeetubhai might be in the room too.LOL

</div>

<div>

Don't worry Anna, all kinds of animals and things will come out when the TRP's need help.Big smile

You are right Shilpa the experienced RS and SP will do all that is needed to rise in the TRP game. As we have seen the efficient use of various animals including Parag, Chirag, Jitu and Dhawal

So true Anna, I did not watch yesterday's show but somone mentioned to me that it was the first time they heard Chirag talk so much.LOL

I wonder what was the reason for that, all of sudden Parag's hidden talents are coming out and Chirag has a long dialogue and Koki's sister. So we should wait for more.

Shilpa the way the show is getting exciting, you and me may have to start watching it again. We do not want to miss out on a wonderful track. Do we?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi, Anna How are U? missed U in the forum. Don't U know, RS, uses animals only for short time. MB is a place, where ppl,animal and things, come and get lost like  in BERMUDA TRIANGLE. In, Bermuda triangle, things will get lost and nobody knows How it happened?  ROFL

A2ZVictory

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
He was a cute little doggy, miss him and have missed you dear Anna, glad to see you posting. SNS forum is like a drug, we try to stay away but can'tLOL

Giafan

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Poor Jugnu, is probably in the lost and found room of MM, which like the study will appear one day, where they will find hidden treasure one day, who know even Dhaval and Jeetubhai might be in the room too.LOL

</div>

<div>

Don't worry Anna, all kinds of animals and things will come out when the TRP's need help.Big smile

You are right Shilpa the experienced RS and SP will do all that is needed to rise in the TRP game. As we have seen the efficient use of various animals including Parag, Chirag, Jitu and Dhawal

So true Anna, I did not watch yesterday's show but somone mentioned to me that it was the first time they heard Chirag talk so much.LOL

I wonder what was the reason for that, all of sudden Parag's hidden talents are coming out and Chirag has a long dialogue and Koki's sister. So we should wait for more.

Shilpa the way the show is getting exciting, you and me may have to start watching it again. We do not want to miss out on a wonderful track. Do we?

No we should not miss this exciting track at all Anna, but we can get the picture by reading the written updates.Big smile

I am waiting for Chirag's big secret to come out, that one is buries so deep, they will need shovels to dig it up, and will need spoons to feed it to the audience.

We may even see Korag SR, the way things are going.

A2ZVictory

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BlackSonic

Ah jugnu. He is probably on the terrace scaring away the pigeons and harrassing the cat. LOL don't know if he can deal with roaches, mozzies, snakes or mice.

Or probably Jitu Bhai adopted Jugnu.

And Jugnu and Jitu lived happily ever after

LOL
I'm sure Jitu bhai will be more happy with Jugnu than he ever was with Urmila...LOL
LOL And he will be singing "love me, live my dog," and who let he dogs out". I will leave that to someone else to dedicate it.

A2ZVictory

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Btw I like a fully clothed Ahem more
ROFL  Agreed,Embarrassed

Evil Smile

A2ZVictory

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Jugnu played his part and moved on, Anna and he will make an appearance when the writers visit the store room and find him there.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top