Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavluv

i loved d epi khushboo <3 <3...ASR n khushi jus rockπŸ˜ƒ...dey r getting hotter n cuter day by day😳😳 !!!! loved it to bits...jus ask ASR to complete dat kissπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...oh damn HPπŸ˜•...

Epic episode...told Khushi to lock the door yaar...kya karti hai...please someone give them a bada sa taala, koi toh sponsor karo!!! Kabhi Anji, kabhi HP...grrr😑, satyanash ho unka. I loved how he didn't let her go though...awww...I adore this Arnav...muah!!!! Cutie pies both man, seriously, I have dried up all my kisses...blowing them at the TV screen...πŸ˜ƒ
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the hint. Waiting for the rain sequence.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure they will b interupted by anji n there will b agian bashing topics on her.. so i will b off the forum for tomoro, as i cant see her getting bashed
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushboorath

by gving all the emotions i tried to giving hints dear...everybody is intelligent here so i thought u guys can understand tht very well...
nyways sorry for those who dint understand...

love dubby episode ahead...may be it show wat u guys want from longer time...but without interruption is impossible...sooo...ufff i think i say too much today...
enjy

It means love filled episode ahead, it will be one fans are waiting for (rain romance or romance) but interruption is guaranteed (who else but poojali) πŸ˜‘
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure Anjali or a family member might interrupt...but Anjali will def witness something. There might a MU in her head...she might believe that Arnav lied about his meeting so that he could stay back with Kushi instead of going to temple with her.

Or she might think when the meeting got cancelled, Arnav made Kushi a priority and went to RM instead of coming for her.

Now Arshi will not consummate for sure...but we will get high intensity love scenes..
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

what are you talkinga bout did i miss anything!!?πŸ€”
btw.. thanks for bringing the M&B romance back.. convey this thanks to the CV;s!πŸ˜›

exactly..cant get nething...may be I m nt that much intelligent...Tongue...but thanks ...
sanjubanju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aveiro

So tomorrow will be rain sequence?

I think Khushboo means that rain requence without interruption. 

sanjubanju thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash4life

Thanks Khushboo!

Appreciate it, I think some people are confused to your first sentence because your previous topic was closed so quickly that most people didn't see it :)

I think tomorrow will end of romantic so we will curse them for having a weekend LOL

Thanks again Khushboo! Please tell cv's WE LOVED the epi, aaj IF mein bashing bhi nehi, thats a miracle! LOL

what was the previous topic?
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope the interruption mean the end of episode with their romantic scene not someone coming and interrupting their romantic moment in the scene,i can't take someone disturbing them again
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
guys i dint said bout rain sequence...as u guys already hve new for tht all...i dnt like to make clearification of tht...but ya...very gud episode...for me...is coming up...