Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Screaming Vs. Singing:Mod note Pg5 (Page 5)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Please respect each other's POV and dont get into personal attacks .. Everyone has a different opinion on singing ... they mayb wrong or right .. noone is a judge here .. so stick to your own opinions and if you disagree with somnone's views , then tell your views in a polite and civilised tone without getting personal ... Keep it a healthy debate post and dont turn it into another battleground ...

If anymore personal attacks r seen in this post , then members will be given official warnings

Indian Idol Dev team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WoofgothopeAngeloScuro

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Jyoti6 who does this note ^^^^ apllies to?  Why is the member's name not posted who it applies to...Personally attacking fellow member is against the rule..Posting general warning does not cut it...Pls warn the member who breaks the rule..

Thank you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

Woof Newbie
Woof
Woof

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Please respect each other's POV and dont get into personal attacks .. Everyone has a different opinion on singing ... they mayb wrong or right .. noone is a judge here .. so stick to your own opinions and if you disagree with somnone's views , then tell your views in a polite and civilised tone without getting personal ... Keep it a healthy debate post and dont turn it into another battleground ...

If anymore personal attacks r seen in this post , then members will be given official warnings

Indian Idol Dev team

Please outline the rules of healthy debate for the benefit of those who have not been to school, or who went many years ago and have forgotten everything they learnt.

It is my humble suggestion that all members be required to talk about the show's cast and crew with respect as well. If members are not allowed to get personal or impolite or uncivilised about other members, then they should be disallowed from writing about the show's cast and crew in any similar or derogatory manner.

Thank you for your warning.

Woof Newbie
Woof
Woof

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Woof

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Screaming = ROck star image..

De Javu of Shivam from last season...

This season the girl Purvi is horrendous when she sings...And I am shocked to hear judges going goo goo gaa gaa over...Especially when she sang in two voice...Man that is not the first time someone has done it..

Chalo I got it off my lovely chest..

Most singers are just average t...his season Only kaushik and vipul are alright...

BTW Ankit Purvi reminds me of "Khali chana vaage ghana" Does not it? WinkLOL

It's deja vu, not de javu. Also it's two voices, not two voice.

I am shocked that you're a middle aged woman who rants like a goo goo gaa gaa baby.

What would someone like you know about singing or music?

And please do not tell the world about your lovely chest. That's grotesque.

Though I agree most singers on this season are average.

Thank you for teaching me english and telling me how old I am...I guess you must treat your mother the same way dont you..

Nice barking Woof Woof the music guru Wacko

Do not compare yourself to my mother.

And yes, Khaali Chana Vaage Ghana indeed. No surprise there are no pandits or ustads ranting on this forum.
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@Woof and Dabulls23 : The warning note was for u both because instead of reporting each other , u both kept quoting each other just for personal pleasure ... when two people continue to quote each other rather than using report option  , then we give a general note for both parties and if it still continues then WL of both parties r raised ... so it will b better if u both move on rather than continue with this matter ...

Closing this topic as I dont see anymore constructive discussion happening anymore on main topic

Edited by jyoti06 - 26 July 2012 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gothope

Go to top