Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Poorvi is definitely not the best singer in II6,but she is certainly NOT the worst either...She has her own style...

Till now,she has sung almost same type of songs...She definitely needs to come out of her comfort zone,as the competition will be getting really tough from here...

& so many posts on Poorvi????😲
She seems quite popular in this forum... 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Please respect each other's POV and dont get into personal attacks .. Everyone has a different opinion on singing ... they mayb wrong or right .. noone is a judge here .. so stick to your own opinions and if you disagree with somnone's views , then tell your views in a polite and civilised tone without getting personal ... Keep it a healthy debate post and dont turn it into another battleground ...

If anymore personal attacks r seen in this post , then members will be given official warnings

Indian Idol Dev team

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti6 who does this note ^^^^ apllies to?  Why is the member's name not posted who it applies to...Personally attacking fellow member is against the rule..Posting general warning does not cut it...Pls warn the member who breaks the rule..

Thank you..
Woof thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Please respect each other's POV and dont get into personal attacks .. Everyone has a different opinion on singing ... they mayb wrong or right .. noone is a judge here .. so stick to your own opinions and if you disagree with somnone's views , then tell your views in a polite and civilised tone without getting personal ... Keep it a healthy debate post and dont turn it into another battleground ...

If anymore personal attacks r seen in this post , then members will be given official warnings

Indian Idol Dev team

Please outline the rules of healthy debate for the benefit of those who have not been to school, or who went many years ago and have forgotten everything they learnt.

It is my humble suggestion that all members be required to talk about the show's cast and crew with respect as well. If members are not allowed to get personal or impolite or uncivilised about other members, then they should be disallowed from writing about the show's cast and crew in any similar or derogatory manner.

Thank you for your warning.

Woof thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Thank you for teaching me english and telling me how old I am...I guess you must treat your mother the same way dont you..

Nice barking Woof Woof the music guru

Do not compare yourself to my mother.

And yes, Khaali Chana Vaage Ghana indeed. No surprise there are no pandits or ustads ranting on this forum.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Woof and Dabulls23 : The warning note was for u both because instead of reporting each other , u both kept quoting each other just for personal pleasure ... when two people continue to quote each other rather than using report option  , then we give a general note for both parties and if it still continues then WL of both parties r raised ... so it will b better if u both move on rather than continue with this matter ...

Closing this topic as I dont see anymore constructive discussion happening anymore on main topic

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago