Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi is highly overrated IMO. No versatility...sings only one type of songs that to besura most of the times..🤔
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Next week she has promised to sing a real indian song, let's see how she manages with her aahs and oohs ðŸ˜Ž

Imagine her singing

Raina beeti jaye aaah
Shyam na aaye oooh
Nindiya na aye aaahh ooohh aaah oooh aaa babe

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SHe is cute though...Short and chubby-stocky LOL
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol...agree completely...she screams most of the time...that too besura...however the way she is going,overhyped...seems like a winner or runner up for this season :s
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is over rated, I agree. She should come up with some soft melodies, enough of her screaming ðŸ˜• Edited by Anondo.R - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suresh555

Next week she has promised to sing a real indian song, let's see how she manages with her aahs and oohs ðŸ˜Ž

Imagine her singing

Raina beeti jaye aaah
Shyam na aaye oooh
Nindiya na aye aaahh ooohh aaah oooh aaa babe

Good choice.   Or how about one of Asha Bhosle song Dil Cheez Kya Hai  from the film "Umrano Jaan". Will we see ashaji cringe in embarrassment. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
The 1st time I heard her,that was in audition round,I was kind of sure that she won't be selected but the moment I saw AM like ermm I was like there u go again with his'you have a great personality comment' following the yes's:/

this girl didn't deserve to be here from then but see sometime luck is too much on wrong people side.& each time I see judges appreciate her,I kind of doubt their skills 
mayurgoogle thumbnail
Singing is not playback singing alone. it is creating an identity for oneself. by seeing all the comments and posts, she has done a good job creating an identity for herself. when someone sings, judgement must be based on how she sings and the originality. not comparing how the song was sung by example rafi or burman etc. does not matter if she is arrogant or whatever as this is a singing competition. we all have flaws. take the positives.
darsha45 thumbnail

she is completely overrated.. find her so annoying.. im sure she is gona go to finals.. but hope she doesnt win.. !! i wouldnt mind vipul or devendra to win...

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even as a tribute to Rajesh Khana, she tried to bring oomph to "aai mere dil ke chain" and went for a repeated ballistic performance with "duniya mein logo ko"

Meri maiya tu indian gaane kab gayegi or eliminiate kab ho jayegi??