Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hellooo All Big smile

First of all, Congratulations to all Clap  KHTVians or Survivors so far ROFL  for our show scoring a Century Party

Yes its is the 100th Episode today Dancing

Sorry no glitters n graphics today LOLTongueEmbarrassed like i do fr my WU's Embarrassed

U all might be wondering why this girl is roaming in forums giving strain to hand, without taking rest LOL

Well i couldn't take rest as i'm pissed off being like a patient Angry

So slowly started writing this Kahani in 3 min. wala - Story so far, month wise ROFL

Kahani ab tak - Month wise brief summary
LOLTongue

After reading this - Hasna mana hain ROFL

Jan n Feb

It all started with bang 6 months back with a haappy living parivar of Mona n Pradeep with 3 kids and with minor tensions reg. finances n management of household, maintaining the status with what ever they have. Failing to get promotion n increments, adjustments and all blah blah..

March

Suddenly his Ex comes as his farishta boss Anuska Sarkar, does fishing with him by showing all the things he desired all these yrs and grabbed him in her fist. He started acting wierd near his family members n spoils their surprises n hurt them. Anu started her hunt, befriended with Mona n took promise fr her victory in love. Mona isn't aware of what's going on at her back.

April

Anu becomes savior in a marriage by presenting gold coin on Pradeep's name, thus her hunt almost succeeded n the prey is abt to fall in her trap. He started maintaining distance with his family. And Anu succeeded to make him hers. He started on a guilt trip near Mona but it didn't last long. Anu became a good one n Mona enemy.

May

Anu succeeded in showing down Mona in front of all n all is over btw them. He didn't care her here after, both A n P lied to his mom n days passed. after 6 months finally the truth is out n they filed fr divorce. MIL gave strength to Mona n she started her mission here after.

June

She joins their office unknowingly n war starts. She got a friend Vineet who always supports her. Anu started to hit her on her weak point i.e kids but Mona always wins. She challenges Anu in completing a task in 3 months.

July

SIL Tani got marriage proposal but the guy Jatin likes Mona and there starts Jealousy in P. Mona escapes with some excuse. Then fr sake of SIL she takes the pregnancy on her name. Blaming n humiliations on again. After 2 many de dana dan's n humiliations and all blah blah.. Finally truth revealed n again P's guilt trip starts. Big boss enters n warns Mona n Vineet. They succeed in submitting the task overcoming all the hurdles created by Anu and then magic - she becomes the President of the company.

Will post the synopsis of today's episode here

n

Praveen (aa07) will give detailed update late in the evening EST i.e early morning IST Embarrassed

Tit fr tat Chalu hain lekin is baar Bachon ki baari hain LOL

Everyone congratulate M n A fuming with jealous n anger. She instigate P saying now M will take revenge as she is his boss. P thinks M is approaching him but she goes to V n BB (big boss). She keeps on praising V n he asks her to stop. BB announces a party fr M n she wll be guest of honor.

M says abt her promotion to kids n B takes promise fr her not to go aay fr them as P did after his promotion n M promises that she will meet them daily.

P keeps on remembering FB'ss of M n him D'oh n pics some shirt which is once M's gift. A says its shabby color n asks him to change. But he won't and ask her not to touch his wardrobe any more. Both have some verbal fi8.

M in a car stops near her in-laws where they r waiting, she was beautiful Embarrassed, says abt her promotion n party n asks them to get in the car. They feel proud of her.

Kids remove the power fuse n A makeup in the dark in which kids has done some mischief. She leaves inn cab as P has left already leaving her behind. Kids smiles of victory. Ouch

History going to repeat???Ermm

No precapConfused

Edited by swethasyam08 - 23 July 2012 at 6:54am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AMSTnandrjphimani88heartsmartpuniragHeenappravalami_31-Deepali-myshartmssinghalharsh-Happy4Ever-j&b84aishraynancy1996blytonchatterboxswan20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congo KHTV fr 100thepi;19/7 - Epi Summary" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
me bagofying fr now catch u all later LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Congrats  everyone for KHTV completing 100 EpisodeParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishraynancy1996blytonswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
done with summary too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-nancy1996

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Wow 100 episodes already! I hope they throw a party now...will like to see the entire star cast chilling out.

-Deepali-swethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

wt u mean by that yaar.pls explain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by swethasyam08

wt u mean by that yaar.pls explain.

What ever A has done to M can happen to her (A) now;

first the makeup today,

i guess Pummy will make A talli, this cn be possible,

then now P will give earful to A n again develop feelings fr M,

A revealing her plan which she did once to M; n instigte P that M is taking revenge on her in the same way as she did to M

P dumps A n M dumps P LOL

wow I  too can ri8 a story ROFL

Edited by swethasyam08 - 19 July 2012 at 1:01pm

rtmsnancy1996

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Where is the WU  hellooo! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.