Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 19 July 2012 (Page 4)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti for the wonderful update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
wow can't wait to watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

While it's great to hear "Om Namo Narayana" and "Har Bhola Har Har Mahadev", I wish they would have composed something new. Earlier I looked forward to hearing what they are going to come up with next and they usually did, be it Chandra's song or the Narayan Stuti.

Hopefully Nataraja's performance tomorrow will give us something new to enjoy.

LOL @ the asurs changing meanwhile Indra (Purandar)  was nuts even when he was in heaven. I say then it is better to let these asurs run Swarga than Indra and the devas. 
the satvick khana has more effect on asurs than on Indra dev...seriously LOL!...and ya the asurs seem better of in heaven at this rate!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiKal El

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Oh, Shruti, what a headline - Mahadev chale Sasural LOL?  Incidentally, since Kailash is a part of the Himalayas, can Mahadev be considered a ghar jamai? LOL

My niece was again watching this w/ me, and left the room rather than see the 2 guys get killed.  Anyway, they weren't, and she was relieved.  I missed that moment that they spared them, but was stunned to see them give gyan to Shukracharya.  Maybe they remained like this as the Tripurasuras, and new excuses had to be dug up to kill them?

I liked Mahadev's new disguise - in fact, I thought I caught him wearing shoes, which must be a relief for Mohit LOL  I did think Himavan declaring that Vishnu would have to play a big role being 'Parvati's bro' was funny.  Speaking of siblings, shouldn't Ganga be there as well?

On the precap, looks like the motives of this Mena are different.  While the original Mena didn't approve of Shiva as a damaat, in this case, she doesn't approve of this guy b'cos she thinks he's not Shiva.  As per the original story, she didn't know what he was like, and recoiled in horror when she first saw him, but here, she doesn't like the well dressed Shiva instead LOL
ha ha!!!thanks for the complimentLOL...but yeah in a way Mahadev is a ghar Jamai,who is staying at his FIL's house i.e Himalayas...Wink
i guess the reason why they didnt mention inviting Ganga beacuse they didnt want a flood to happenROFL...not to forget Mainas constant wailing will bring a flood anyways!
as per what i have read,Maina actually saw Mahadev,in his full form at the wedding,and she flipped-i hope they do show Mohit like that as well-covered in Bhasm covered with snakes!that will be coolEmbarrassed
but when Mahadev came in front of her as Natraja she didnt recognize him r realize it was him-however when Himavan came to know of it he realized it was Mahadev...and then the Saptarishi thing happens etc etc...
actually for a Devi Devta story,isnt the Mahadev-Parvati story kinda filmyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana__5vanadhiKal El-Tulips-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update ShrutiSmile

Shivji feels happy to be back.
Tarakasur treats his sons badlyLOL Why the aahuti's have not affected Tarakasur, why he hasn't changed? Aahuti's are given on his name & his sons have changedLOL 
Indra isn't feeling weak, where as other Devatas are.
Shivji as Nata, the SBS segment was good, these Dashavatar dance was performed by some dance groups in Sony's dance show( hosted by Javed, Naved can't recollect the name).

now that you have mentioned it even i realized the blooper...
if the Ahuti was for"tarkasurah Namah" how come hes not affected,forget him,how come Vritrasur,and Chakri arent affected?,and only Changu,Mangu and Thingu areROFL
same for the devtas how come Indra isnt affected-unless well hes an alien!ROFL
Blooopppeeerrr!!!!Tongue

Im really nervous about Mohits dance to be honest-he tries very hard,but becharas mudras are off and i cant help noticing it each time...Tongue...but still his expressions are bang on,so i guess that covers up for it!
the guys you are talking about won Indias Got Talent...

Aradhana__5mnx12vanadhiKal El

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update ShrutiSmile

Shivji feels happy to be back.
Tarakasur treats his sons badlyLOL Why the aahuti's have not affected Tarakasur, why he hasn't changed? Aahuti's are given on his name & his sons have changedLOL 
Indra isn't feeling weak, where as other Devatas are.
Shivji as Nata, the SBS segment was good, these Dashavatar dance was performed by some dance groups in Sony's dance show( hosted by Javed, Naved can't recollect the name).

now that you have mentioned it even i realized the blooper...
if the Ahuti was for"tarkasurah Namah" how come hes not affected,forget him,how come Vritrasur,and Chakri arent affected?,and only Changu,Mangu and Thingu areROFL
same for the devtas how come Indra isnt affected-unless well hes an alien!ROFL
Blooopppeeerrr!!!!Tongue

Im really nervous about Mohits dance to be honest-he tries very hard,but becharas mudras are off and i cant help noticing it each time...Tongue...but still his expressions are bang on,so i guess that covers up for it!
the guys you are talking about won Indias Got Talent...

Maybe they should have designed a CGI Mahadev for the dance sequence. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana__5mnx12vanadhi

nikhi_1234 Newbie
nikhi_1234
nikhi_1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey guys v hav started save water mission ...in fb n twitter ders a page "take a step 4 healthier.happier tomorrow"   . .n twitter its take a step...pls join us...2 save water...its not too late...but don't make it late now...pls guys jst realise  d wastage water n   d pollution v humans r creating...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Shruti nice update ,your comments are funny too LOL thanks for the update ,(i never seen any of our updates copied till now ,if i notice it ,i will inform u people )

i still cant resist my laugh about nata's last look with parvati (i am sorry mohit looks funny there ,i wish he use some other expression in future LOL widening his eyes  looks too funny there  )

changu mangu tangu vow , they delivered a shock today ,so they are under namak rishtha influence according to vishnuji ,Only betrayer is Indra Dev it seems .

Sasumah is back ROFL poor shivji , What we can do ,its fate for every Ghar JamaiUnhappy, Hope soon, shivji will sweep his sasumah's heart Wink

Edited by vanadhi - 19 July 2012 at 11:11pm

Aradhana__5mnx12bangaloressukhi...

Go to top