India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CVS PLZ STOP PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Today for the first time i am feeling Monday shouldn't come. I used to always hate this Thursday for making me wait for 3 days to watch D3. But today i feel like the earth should destroy or something happens because of which Monday doesn't come. This is height. Cvs how much do you have in you to make us feel like this. What we swaron fans have done? We never got anything what we wanted. From the last 1 year we waited for a swaron confession. Now that we have got it you are destroying swaron like hell. Today there were no swaron scenes and what to say about the episode and the precap it was just mind blowing. I don't want to say anything about taarey. Just leave it. Right now i am feeling so low that my hands are shivering while typing. I am already feeling terrible and by bringing up that topic i don't want to feel more terrible.

Ok fine we all understand that taarey is one of the lead pairs of this show. But do you remember there is another lead pair also. SWARON. Fine i know their relationship is complicated. But it doesn't mean they will have to fight all the time. From the beginning of the show they have only fought. Fine that's okay because those fight used to brings them more close. But know when they are actually close. They are together i don't understand why they will have to fight. Swayam's character was the most mature character of this show. No not actually this show. I bet there is no other show where a college boy is shown with this maturity. He used to handle everything with maturity. Till now so many things happened with him. He had got several heart breaks. But he never behaved like this. The person who only wanted sharon's love and trust now runs after everything else except Sharon. I understand he is a brother, a friend not just a boyfriend. But he is a boyfriend too. If taani is his responsibility as a brother then Sharon is also his responsibility as a boyfriend. The person who never used to run away from his responsibility is now running away from Sharon. Why you are destroying his character???? They both together can sort out this problem. I don't understand why you are making them fight.

The couple swaron were the most magical couple of Indian television. Their love, intensity, chemistry and passion were untouchable by anyone. But now you have destroyed it totally. Where is the original swaron...original swayam n original Sharon...Ok i don't say that stop showing taarey. Though no one is happy with them. Nor the swaron fans and not the kriyaansh fans. But still i will say it's okay show them but on the cost of swaron. We are humans beings not any animal who are howling around and you will just ignore us like this. Even when an animal howls we human beings look around to see what happen. So should we get to the point that you all are not human beings who doesn't care about human emotions?

Till now i am tolerating this show just because of TANHA. All the swaron fans we are actually left. I mean most of the swaron fans have left the show. But those few are left are just tolerating this because of SWARON/TANHA. So please i request from the side of all those swaron fans who are still there to please spare us with this torture. Please remember we have feelings. Stop hurting us like hell. Give us propoer swaron scenes without any fight and in the same frame. Otherwise you know what as we fans can take a show up. We can take it down also. Already kriyaansh fans has left the show. Few swaron fans are left with you not because of this bloody show but just because of TANHA. But if you don't seem to care. Then fine don't care. It's payback time.  To hell with your show. Be happy with your taarey.

But yes please do a favour to us and TANHA also. Stop the swaron story right here. Don't make swaron disaster from magical. Before swaron become a disaster stop their story right here and continue with taarey only. We all swaron fans will be happy with our good memories. Let us live please. Its a last request from all of us. Stop ignoring us. JUST STOP IT. PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH US Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swayamsharonSnigs.-Araina-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top