•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi was nice.It was so divine to listen to that bg music.har bola har har mahadev.Oye our tingu got the dialogue to speak.Oh hats off to changu, mangu and tingu for their great thought. πŸ‘ mahadev as nata=2nd jata. Just loved mohit in this new attire😳.his smile killed me need ambulance. 😳 😳 love this song om namo narayanay. Heard after so much time.Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Om namo narayana 

new jata is back guys πŸ₯³  
parvati recognized him instantly πŸ€“ 

ya nd acc. 2 d precap... r maina is officially back!! loved d epi nd d precap even more!!
Beautiful 😍 aesthetic 😍 elegant 😍 charming 😍 appealing 😍
These are few of the synonyms of Mohit. His smile is the most delightful one ☺️
I find the episode quiet slow & filler but the last few minutes balanced all , well to an extent. 
Very less of Sona  That irked me 
Mohitwa was the only highlight β­οΈ
Hoping a super duper hit episode tomorrow β­οΈ
and loved mahadev's chanting of vishnu mantra..what an inner respect both two lords have for each other..one makes another one's idol..other one chants first one's name Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
i m just waiting for tomorrows epi want to see mohits dance ☺️ i mean mahadev as nataraja.
@ foram

nata=2nd jata.  πŸ˜†

Yes  2day's  episode  was  great . Eagerly  waiting  for  Shivji  to  Dance πŸ˜  

Originally posted by lakshmikumr

@ foram

nata=2nd jata.  πŸ˜†

Yes  2day's  episode  was  great . Eagerly  waiting  for  Shivji  to  Dance πŸ˜  

its nice naπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†