Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th July 2012 (Page 9)

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sorry Rashi, I don't agree with you .I like Archaan a lot but I what is wrong is wrong ..Archana is only a good mother to Sachin and Purvi ...To Ovi, Teju and Soham she has been the worst ever mother ..

a mother is supposed to love and protect and Archaan failed on both these counts ...

Teju who was a happy go lucky girl is now an emotional mess and I blame Archana for this ...All Archana has to do is to tell Teju that the signatures on the divorce papers are not hers and she did not ask for any alimony ...and she should say this because this will help her girls feel that she also has a story to tell...but for Archana  it is more importan tto make sachin happy ...
How come Archana did not create a storm and showed the girls Savita's true picture ...

And she said today  that Varsha went through hell 18 years ago ...oh yeah , what about poor Soham ...what did he go through just because your eevr spilling sympathy for your sister ...

I would only agree to one thing ...If Archana is a horrible mother to Ovi and Teju then Manav is  no less and savita is  the grandmother from hell ...
Unfortunately only Archana gets the gaalis when Manav and Savita  who are even  worse get away with murder ...

It is unbelievable how unlucky Ovi , Tej u and Soham are ...

i agree with you tanya that she should have told teju about the divorce issue  but do you think she would have trusted archu... no ... coz her trust on  her brother and aaji is way more than that on archu... archu saying anything would have been like she s using teju ... nothing is in favour of archana ... so nothing can work out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21pch76

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Today, PR lost me as a viewer.  I'm not saying i will never look at an episode, or read Tanya's update or comment from time to time.

But the evil that Savita has always carried in her heart is now owned fully by both Manav and Ovi and i have no hope that the story will ever be ok.  Oh yes, the last day? when magically everyone becomes nice? no thanks.

What Manav did to Archana when Ovi entered, is just what he has always done when Savita abused. He changed his skin like a chameleon. He can be sweet and pensive, beginning to think with his heart, but when he comes under the spell ...he becomes as evil as Savita.  Today i hated Manav for the first time.  I have been angry with him before. Today i hated him.

All through this ordeal with Ovi Arjun i have defended Ovi and tried to explain her pain.  Even though I felt she was obviously misdirected, I could understand in one way because people played games with her, and i tried to have sympathy.  Today Ovi lost all my sympathy and respect.  Today i hated Ovi for the way she looked at her mother, the way she talked to her mother, without even finding out what happened. Without even asking.  

I didn't hate Teju.  Her anguish was real because she alone has tried to understand and wanted to love Archana.   Mrinalini's acting was superb.  Ovi has never tried to understand or love her mother.  

Enough.
I don't blame you ..It was disgusting what happened today ...

I only feel sorry for Teju . Manav, Savita are just pathetic...

Savita , only one word ...evil .

and Archana ...what a bad mother to her own kids ...what a horrid mother ...Dead

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 July 2012 at 12:34am
Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak Tanya and all the other Muslims on the forum. May you have a wonderful period of fasting and prayers. 

crazygirl4RDTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

i agree with you tanya that she should have told teju about the divorce issue  but do you think she would have trusted archu... no ... coz her trust on  her brother and aaji is way more than that on archu... archu saying anything would have been like she s using teju ... nothing is in favour of archana ... so nothing can work out
what is there to trust ?
All Archana  has to say is that the signatures are not mine , get them verified if you want to ...that's it ..
Archana should have let go of Sachin's promise today .That promise is ruining Teju 's life but then who cares about that poor sweet girl who always tried to make everyone happy and now she is a broken person , thanks to those who were supposed to protect her ..

Sorry Rashi , nothign can make me respect Archana as a mother for Ovi and teju ...nothing ...and Soham ...poor child ... I hope he comes back and gives Archana , Manav and Savita hell they deserve every bit of it .

pch76Ashlaika

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Sorry Rashi, I don't agree with you .I like Archaan a lot but I what is wrong is wrong ..Archana is only a good mother to Sachin and Purvi ...To Ovi, Teju and Soham she has been the worst ever mother ..

a mother is supposed to love and protect and Archaan failed on both these counts ...

Teju who was a happy go lucky girl is now an emotional mess and I blame Archana for this ...All Archana has to do is to tell Teju that the signatures on the divorce papers are not hers and she did not ask for any alimony ...and she should say this because this will help her girls feel that she also has a story to tell...but for Archana  it is more importan tto make sachin happy ...
How come Archana did not create a storm and showed the girls Savita's true picture ...

And she said today  that Varsha went through hell 18 years ago ...oh yeah , what about poor Soham ...what did he go through just because your eevr spilling sympathy for your sister ...

I would only agree to one thing ...If Archana is a horrible mother to Ovi and Teju then Manav is  no less and savita is  the grandmother from hell ...
Unfortunately only Archana gets the gaalis when Manav and Savita  who are even  worse get away with murder ...

Absolutely Tanya!
If she really thinks that Sachin will be happy with their divorce, why this route of forged signatures? She can tell her kids and Manav all the truth and get new set of authentic papers and sign them with happiness and move out.
And all this boils down to her non-confrontational nature. She will not speak up in years! What is her plan to clear out the galat faimiyaan her daughters have? Why is she so scared to divulge the truth? If she cannot do it, she should take her mom  Sundri or Damo's help?? They are the ones who wil support her ...

mind-googlingTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
The only reason wh yArchana is in this state is because she does not thinks of Teju and ovi important enough to make Sachin unhappy ...that is the only reason ...nothing else .Archana  knows how savita manipulates the girls , how dangerous Savita  is but Archana  cares two hoots for her daughters Ovi and Teju it is all a drama this so called love she shows for her daughters ...the only daughter she loves is Purvi ,,,,that's it   ...

Ovi and Teju  can live with this evil woman and keep getting  manipulated always ...as long as sachin is happy , Archana is happy ...Ovi and Teju can go to hell ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 July 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Absolutely Tanya!
If she really thinks that Sachin will be happy with their divorce, why this route of forged signatures? She can tell her kids and Manav all the truth and get new set of authentic papers and sign them with happiness and move out.
And all this boils down to her non-confrontational nature. She will not speak up in years! What is her plan to clear out the galat faimiyaan her daughters have? Why is she so scared to divulge the truth? If she cannot do it, she should take her mom  Sundri or Damo's help?? They are the ones who wil support her ...
don't even take damu , vandu's name ... the one who can keep quiet for 18 years stating that they want manav to realise archana's goodness can keep quiet for another 18 years

pch76mind-googling

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
why blame Vandu and Damodar ...when the mother who gave these girls birth does not cares about their tears then why should anyone else ...

Manav gives a lot of money to Vandu , maybe that is the reason why she does not wants to go on Savita's wrong  side ...same for Damodar ...he knows how powerful Savita is thanks to his son Manav ...
But how can a mother not care for her children is something  beyond me ...Looking  at how lovely Teju was crying today broke my heart and the last nail in the coffin was the way Archana was behaving in front of Sulochna ..Not once she showed any anger towards Savita  and even went to the extent of feeling  sorry for Varsha ...no sympathy whatsoever for that poor little baby who fell down in the lake ...

For Purvi she is all the time worried if Purvi reached home , if Purvi ate etc etc ...what did poor Soham do that he doesn't gets even this little sympathy fron his mother even after falling from the cliff and the sympathy seems to be reserved for the person who kidnapped him ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 July 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tunasnah

Go to top