Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th July 2012 (Page 8)

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya.
 Wishing you and all your family a happy and peaceful Ramadaan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

thanks for the update...Smile Ramadhan Mobarak to you...even i am a Muslim
i just joined indiaforums few days back but felt like giving my review here...
It seemed Manav was a little bit afraid of Ovi...LOL but am quite glad he's helping Ovi recover...
Archana was the same...foolish and oh-so-mahaan but am glad she atleast said that she won't forgive Varsha for this (though i guess she will later)...but atleast she was angry at her for the moment...that's a big thing from her...
can't blame Ovi and Teju either...they had never spent so much time with Archu and with everything they heard and learned it is quite natural that they will take time to accept her...
Savita is still the same... at the age of 70+ all she is thinking is how to make her granddaughters  hate Archu more and more and how to take control over Manav's life...pathetic Dead
Arjun Purvi were cute...am so happy that they are supporting each other during this phase...also liked how Arjun helped Farooq Bhai Tongue
Vishnu seems to be the boss' favourite...for now am waiting when Archu-Manav will learn about him...cause as far as i know...Vishnu is supposed to be Soham, ryt??
Sulochana was very sensible today...loved her...Tongue she has matured quite a lot in these 18 years...

lovely review . welcome to the forum ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Ashlaika

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

one thing is clear from today epi that archana still have soft corner in her heart for varsha and she will definately will be the first to forgive her.today i dont like salouchna conversation abt manav and deshmukh manav had done so many favours for salouchna and entire karanjkars but salouchna holds many grudges for manav today savita is tooo much negative one reason is salouchna  and  entire karanjkar family also. look several time manav was insulted in their home but i agree savita behaviour toward archana was also worse but savita change her atitude and become soft  towards archu as saying is"  ONE CAN CLAP WITH TWO HANDS" SO PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIDE DID MISTAKES yes we can debate who did more mistake and who did less .

taya, it's true sulo has done some mistakes, but maybe as a mother of grown children i can explain her behaviour towards Manav.  Yes, he (not the D's) has done some very nice things for Sulo and the K's.  But you see, Manav never has supported Archana in her times of anguish and pain and has never defended her against Savit'a's evil .  He has always abandoned her either emotionally or physically (like he did when he ran away when their baby died (miscarriage) and left her not only suffering the terrible loss of this baby all alone, but also the grief of not knowing where her husband disappeared to or why...). She has always had to suffer alone.   

This is why every mother on earth would have the same feelings of mistrust and grudges against the man who did this to your daughter. No mother can watch her daughter be abused and not react.  

I am so appalled at Manav today that i now know there is no hope.  sulchana is right. He will never support her.  He will pretend to come close to her, then become the dr. jekyll and treat her like dirt.   You don't even need to compare Savita and Sulo. There's no need. Manav has destroyed any reason for respecting him, all by himself.  

Edited by naava - 19 July 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21pch76jdronamrajumind-googlingAshlaika

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by my_jaan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by my_jaan

Archana still cares for Varsha .

Archana will forgive both Savita and Varsha ...that's for sure .. LOL

Yes she will forgive both Varsha and Savita . you know I thought today Archana will blast on Savita but kuch nahin hua

It's just horrible the way they are showing Archana not the least bothered to make things better  for her daughters ..

I think Archana  is terribly unfair to Ovi and Teju .I felt bad for Sulochna , it was like she was beating her head against a brick wall today because no matter what Sulochna said, Archana would not blame Savita ...and later on Varsha .

what kind of  a mother can see her daughters in so much pain and still be so Ok ...not at all bothered about helping them and easing their pain .
tanya but how can she make things better ... that day she saved ovi from that place did she even got one acknowledgment ... no ... today she tried to say something to teju ... she was not ready to listen anything... problem is with teju she is having clash b/w her mind and her heart ... her heart says she is good but her mind say she is selfish... anything that archana do or say will go against her only coz nobody will trust her ... savita has filled girls with so much lies that they won't trust her anyhow ... you really can't blame her too archana hersel is so messed up...that she really can't help herself ... what help she will do of others... or for that matter her daughters...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21naavaAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Sorry Rashi, I don't agree with you .I like Archana a lot but I what is wrong is wrong ..Archana is only a good mother to Sachin and Purvi ...To Ovi, Teju and Soham she has been the worst ever mother ..

a mother is supposed to love and protect and Archana  failed on both these counts ...

Teju who was a happy go lucky girl is now an emotional mess and I blame Archana for this ...All Archana has to do is to tell Teju that the signatures on the divorce papers are not hers and she did not ask for any alimony ...and she should say this because this will help her girls feel that she also has a story to tell...but for Archana  it is more important to make sachin happy ...
How come Archana did not create a storm and showed the girls Savita's true picture ...

And she said today  that Varsha went through hell 18 years ago ...oh yeah , what about poor Soham ...what did he go through just because your ever  spilling sympathy for your sister ...

I would only agree to one thing ...If Archana is a horrible mother to Ovi and Teju then Manav is  no less and Savita is  the grandmother from hell ...

Unfortunately only Archana gets the gaalis when Manav and Savita  who are even  worse get away with murder ...

It is unbelievable how unlucky Ovi , Tej u and Soham are ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 July 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingAshlaika

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Today, PR lost me as a viewer.  I'm not saying i will never look at an episode, or read Tanya's update or comment from time to time.

But the evil that Savita has always carried in her heart is now owned fully by both Manav and Ovi and i have no hope that the story will ever be ok.  Oh yes, the last day? when magically everyone becomes nice? no thanks.

What Manav did to Archana when Ovi entered, is just what he has always done when Savita abused. He changed his skin like a chameleon. He can be sweet and pensive, beginning to think with his heart, but when he comes under the spell ...he becomes as evil as Savita.  Today i hated Manav for the first time.  I have been angry with him before. Today i hated him.

All through this ordeal with Ovi Arjun i have defended Ovi and tried to explain her pain.  Even though I felt she was obviously misdirected, I could understand in one way because people played games with her, and i tried to have sympathy.  Today Ovi lost all my sympathy and respect.  Today i hated Ovi for the way she looked at her mother, the way she talked to her mother, without even finding out what happened. Without even asking.  

I didn't hate Teju.  Her anguish was real because she alone has tried to understand and wanted to love Archana.   Mrinalini's acting was superb.  Ovi has never tried to understand or love her mother.  

Enough.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingGuggu_MintyAshlaika

desigirl1 Groupbie
desigirl1
desigirl1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! did you pray tarawih yet?
Ramadan Mubarak! kul 3am wa 3antum bi khair!

Tanyaz

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
 Tanyaz where is your review of today episode

Tanyaz

Go to top