Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks dear! Ramadan Kareem to u n ur fam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i think its high time cv's should decide whose relationship they want to correct archana manav or arjun purvi... they should set the priorities and resolve any one of them ... none of them are going anywhere ... everything is so messed up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarnaavaTanyaz

arbi_loves IF-Dazzler
arbi_loves
arbi_loves

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Personally ..I am happpy the Parents (Archana -Manav) are not as dumb as their twin daughters..i mean seriusly...  I had statred watching PR after the leap like daily..due to my beautiful ARVI(c.ompletly crazy fan now adays..due totheir naturalness.. no dailogues jusst expression..too cute)I always have soft spot for Sachin..(esp d way PUru played in the begiining)//i mean he has seen Archanas motherly love and misses it so thts why hurt and add to tht Savita;s manipulations.. tht makes him a bitter perso..thedaughters.. I mean npbody can replace ones mother.. but still they had a nice protected loving n caring family from all the others.. i mean if miss the person..so much den appreciate the person..even for a sec.. dnt go crazy like Purvi who appreciates even a microsec she spendswith Manav(i like it sumtimes..for her hes her DAD)..but these twins..sumwhr like ovi..at least she knows tht shes spoilt..dumb and crazy.. but TEju so called sensibleone.. blaming Archana for Arjun -PUrvi relation.. i mean tht guy is saying at top of his voice to evry member of the family tht he loves Purvi and still u thnk she manipulated ur best frd.. even Purvi cldnt manipulate him to tell abt their relationship bcoz he was nt ready.. wht others have a chance..wen he was ready he absoultly didnt care others...imean she has stayed with K family.. and she mght have genuinely seen tht Archana -Purvi are nice ladies at heart.. must have seen Archana crry n care  for her family thousand times..(may e 10000..thtswht she does mostly)..her detective tubelight..shld have lighted a long time ago.. rather than jumping to conclusions..at least knw the situation..i am liking Manav now a days.. he genuinly wants Archan aback in his life and am sure.. if she says YES..will definatly fight with children for her..bcoz sumwhr he knows.. shes the one who makes him happy.. and she can win over them one day..till den Archana enjoy Arjun-Purvi.. man.. too cute.. with Purvi being kidnapped Arjun will obviously rescue her.. Soham plans foiled .. so exits Archana unwillingness and comes Acceptance for  my ARVI.. and enters Vishnus chances fo his revenge... God knows wen dey r gng 2 get married.. dnt c in anothe2-3 mths..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_jaan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Archana still cares for Varsha .

Archana will forgive both Savita and Varsha ...that's for sure .. LOL

Yes she will forgive both Varsha and Savita . you know I thought today Archana will blast on Savita but kuch nahin hua

It's just horrible the way they are showing Archana not the least bothered to make things better  for her daughters ..

I think Archana  is terribly unfair to Ovi and Teju .I felt bad for Sulochna , it was like she was beating her head against a brick wall today because no matter what Sulochna said, Archana would not blame Savita ...and later on Varsha .

what kind of  a mother can see her daughters in so much pain and still be so Ok ...not at all bothered about helping them and easing their pain .

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 July 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarLoveTVShowsAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Yes she will forgive both Varsha and Savita . you know I thought today Archana will blast on Savita but kuch nahin hua

It's just horrible the way they are showing Archana not the least bothered to make things better  for her daughters ..

I think Archana  is terribly unfair to Ovi and Teju .I felt bad for Sulochna , it was like she was beating her head against a brick wall today because no matter what Sulochna said, Archana would not blame Savita ...and later on Varsha .

what kind of  a mother can see her daughters in so much pain and still be so Ok ...not at all bothered about helping them and easing their pain .

This whole track of Archana giving sacrifice for Sachin is a disgusting track that is just stretching and stretching ...I wonder how much more the writers will keep stretching it .

AshlaikaFastFuriousgirl

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

True Tanya! She comes and talks to Sulochana,but, why cannot she speak the truth to Teju and Ovi... and anyhow in a month she is going to loose them, why does she not at least get rid of all the pain her kids are going through because of the lies!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsAshlaikaTanyaz

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Hmm Ovi and Teju needs to listen and think ... but no they came out just like their grandmother Savita
All that nonsense she put in the twins head
Ramadan Kareem to you and your family Smile

Edited by Asminita - 19 July 2012 at 1:08pm

AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
She just does not cares enough for them .For Archana  it seems that only her adopted children matter ...sachin and Purvi ...This is not fair , all kids should be the same ..Teju used to be such a lively and a happy girl but now she is a mess , completely emotionaly broken down ..I don't care that much about  Ovi because I find her rather snooty but it was very disturbing to see Teju in that state ..

I know Savita is the one who is using the girls and lying but what about the mother ...what is she doing  to save and protect the girls from this evil grand mother ...nothing ...

Archana is selfish in a way that for Sachu she does not mind if Teju and Ovi get hurt...

JaishankarAshlaika

Go to top