Brief Update : 19th July 2012 (Page 13)

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by saf2012

thanks for the update...Smile Ramadhan Mobarak to you...even i am a Muslim
i just joined indiaforums few days back but felt like giving my review here...
It seemed Manav was a little bit afraid of Ovi...LOL but am quite glad he's helping Ovi recover...
Archana was the same...foolish and oh-so-mahaan but am glad she atleast said that she won't forgive Varsha for this (though i guess she will later)...but atleast she was angry at her for the moment...that's a big thing from her...
can't blame Ovi and Teju either...they had never spent so much time with Archu and with everything they heard and learned it is quite natural that they will take time to accept her...
Savita is still the same... at the age of 70+ all she is thinking is how to make her granddaughters  hate Archu more and more and how to take control over Manav's life...pathetic Dead
Arjun Purvi were cute...am so happy that they are supporting each other during this phase...also liked how Arjun helped Farooq Bhai Tongue
Vishnu seems to be the boss' favourite...for now am waiting when Archu-Manav will learn about him...cause as far as i know...Vishnu is supposed to be Soham, ryt??
Sulochana was very sensible today...loved her...Tongue she has matured quite a lot in these 18 years...

lovely review . welcome to the forum ...Smile

thanks...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
THANKS TANYA.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok, let's put it this way . Now she has seen how the girls were crying , blaming her for Soham's death and how her mother told her that Savita is manipulating the truth ...

This is not something small Naava , just now the girls found out that they had a brother and Savita told them that indirectly Archana killed him ...this is big , very very big ..

If  in tomorrow's episode , Archana does not gets in touch with Manav and does not creates a storm because of her daughters getting hurt so bad then it obviously means one of these things ..

Teju and Ovi's tears were just not important enough for her to take some action ..

She cares far more for Savita and would rather save her lies than try and save her dfaughters from the web of lies that Savita is creating ...

She loves Manav so much that now in the last few days , she just cares for a amicable relationship with him and does not care if Teju lives with this pain that her mother killed her own son ...

Don't you think so ...if tomorrow Archana does not creates a storm about what happened . would you still call her  a good mother  to Teju .

/tomorrow?  You will only give her til tomorrow? oh dear... what if archana wants to but the cv's won't let her?  Ouch

Seriously though Tanya, this is a crisis point for Archana, and now the cv's have another huge trauma coming her way...if i can hardly bear it...how on earth can Archana?

I think its all about how manav destroyed her belief in herself, not as a human being, but as a mother...way back, before the 18 years...and now why i get an inkling of why she feels towards Sachine what she does and towards Varsha what she does.

Imo, it all stems from Manav abandoning her when they lost the baby (the miscarriage.)  In his selfishness, his abandonment sent the message to Archana that losing the baby was her fault.  Archana became a differerent person.  Do you remember her zombie state?  She lost her baby and the love of her life all at the same time. When he disappeared without a word, she was left alone. She knew a good man like Manav wouldn't have abandoned her in this deepest despair if there wasn't a good reason. so it must have been her. Every mother who loses a child always feels guilty as if she should have been able to stop it.  So of course, she believed losing the baby must have been her fault.  She wandered around in a daze, like a zombie.

Only the cry of Sachin pulled her back to life and this is why she is so devoted to him.  

But she knew how it felt to lose your baby and your life...buried deep down in her psyche was this enormous loss that manav caused her to feel was her fault.  In fact it was nothing of the sort. But this is why she has this tie to Varsha's feelings.  Varsha lost her baby because of the abortion, and couldn't have any more.  This void of self inflicted childlessness whether actual fact (Varsha) or a false accusation that has been internalized (Archana)...feels the same to both..\\

So she said today..she knows. She knows how Varsha felt. 

I finally feel that Archana's desire to let Varsha "mother" little Soham, was an attempt to heal her own pain as well as Varsha's.. If she could help Varsha recover a bit of life, she would be  healing her own unspoken grief.

That's my answer sweetie to your question.   Now you have to go celebrate your holiday and probably not get a chance to respond.  But's that's ok.

Have a wonderful time with your family. I'm so glad you all are together. 

Edited by naava - 20 July 2012 at 6:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Ashlaika

Go to top