India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th July 2012 (Page 11)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I read your argument twice Naava , I don't know yaar ...

You know I always like Archana and think of her as a very good and selfless person but I don't think much of her as a mother for Ovi, Teju andSoham ...
Even reading your post , I am trying  to change my mind but so many times her daughters have asked her , ' if yo ulove us then why have yo uasked for money and not us '  so I think Archana does know that both her daughters are hurt  , terribly hurt because of the alimony demands still she choses to go along because only  to make Sachin happy ..

But OK, what yo uhave said , I will keep in mind ...still I am really mad at her today , as you must have realized ...I just could not see Teju cry like that ...very very unfair .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaButifuleyes

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by simusha

And purvi is archana adopted child ,but purvi loves archu and understands her even when archu told purvi not to see arjun,
There should be no difference between adopted child or biological child ...they both should be the same ...In this case I feel that this is not happening .Only adopted chidren are being loved and taken care of ..
Of course it is good that Archu cares about Purvi's whereabouts and if she ate or not ...Purvi is her responsibility but I want Archana to feel the pain of Teju's tears as well...Teju was in so much pain today and for that I blame Archana ...even more than Manav or Savita

tanya i know u are great fan of archu and so am i but i agree with u totally and felt very sorry for archu now soham is coming back lets see how she will handle him .archana is sooo stupid in today epi she was shown thinking abt varsha pain i m sure she will def going to forgive varsha she is so soft hearted . its my biggest wish that first archana should know abt soham.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76KatRulznaavaTanyaz

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the update...,

In the Promo..,Varsha had on a wedding necklace...,and now today i heard Vishu is the boss's son..ShockedShocked So varsha married that guy...Confusedthat gansterShockedOuch..,She left satish for thatConfusedLOL..., I miss satish though...,

Poor Archana...,she is alway getting blame...,Confused and teju & ovi always believe savita..., I guess teju wouldn't even believe archana now despite how she was having doubt about who really is archana,...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulznaavaTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
 it hurt me a lot tday none of archana bllod related child with her teju ovi sachin all hate her and i m sure varsha will brainwash soham against archana though purvi is with her but i want either teju or soham or ovi to stand and fight for archu support their mother .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21KatRulznaava

forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I read your argument twice Naava , I don't know yaar ...

You know I always like Archana and think of her as a very good and selfless person but I don't think much of her as a mother for Ovi, Teju andSoham ...
Even reading your post , I am trying  to change my mind but so many times her daughters have asked her , ' if yo ulove us then why have yo uasked for money and not us '  so I think Archana does know that both her daughters are hurt  , terribly hurt because of the alimony demands still she choses to go along because only  to make Sachin happy ..

But OK, what yo uhave said , I will keep in mind ...still I am really mad at her today , as you must have realized ...I just could not see Teju cry like that ...very very unfair .

well, your posts are making me wonder if i should change my mind Confused LOL  you make some really good points in all this Tanya...

but today, they wouldn't let Archana even talk..so today she couldn't have said anything in her defense.  

yeah it was really hard to see Teju cry like that...she was so hurt...that girl did an amazing amazing job of acting...as if it were totally real to her...

When Archana tried to hold her and comfort her, Teju didn't object and i thought for a moment, mother and daughter would stand there together hugging each other and crying so hard. and maybe some healing would begin to happen...  it started to be such a beautiful emotional moment, until Ovi tore her away from Teju.  Maybe that's why i was so angry at Ovi...

Edited by naava - 19 July 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

proutTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i have to go to bed...i;m exhausted. Ouch ... not just the show but the heat too 39C (103F) today...uff
LOL
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Ok, let's put it this way . Now she has seen how the girls were crying , blaming her for Soham's death and how her mother told her that Savita is manipulating the truth ...

This is not something small Naava , just now the girls found out that they had a brother and Savita told them that indirectly Archana killed him ...this is big , very very big ..

If  in tomorrow's episode , Archana does not gets in touch with Manav and does not creates a storm because of her daughters getting hurt so bad then it obviously means one of these things ..

Teju and Ovi's tears were just not important enough for her to take some action ..

She cares far more for Savita and would rather save her lies than try and save her dfaughters from the web of lies that Savita is creating ...

She loves Manav so much that now in the last few days , she just cares for a amicable relationship with him and does not care if Teju lives with this pain that her mother killed her own son ...

Don't you think so ...if tomorrow Archana does not creates a storm about what happened . would you still call her  a good mother  to Teju .

Go to top