Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th July 2012 (Page 10)

rocket27482 Newbie
rocket27482
rocket27482

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 46

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 969

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

why blame Vandu and Damodar ...when the mother who gave these girls birth does not cares about their tears then why should anyone else ...
 
Manav gives a lot of money to Vandu , maybe that is the reason why she does not wants to go on Savita's wrong  side ...same for Damodar ...he knows how powerful Savita is thanks to his son Manav ...
But how can a mother not care for her children is something  beyond me ...Looking  at how lovely Teju was crying today broke my heart and the last nail in the coffin was the way Archana was behaving in front of Sulochna ..Not once she showed any anger towards Savita  and even went to the extent of feeling  sorry for Varsha ...no sympathy whatsoever for that poor little baby who fell down in the lake ...
 
For Purvi she is all the time worried if Purvi reached home , if Purvi ate etc etc ...what did poor Soham do that he doesn't gets even this little sympathy fron his mother even after falling from the cliff and the sympathy seems to be reserved for the person who kidnapped him ...
 
 
I think Archana has to help herself to help her children. She stood up so well for Purvi during her engagement with Vinay. Whats wrong now when she has to stand up for Ovi Teju? As you said , not sure of Damo and Vandu will open their mouths ever. Sulo is always made to swear not to open her mouth by Archu... vachan vachan vachan... but yeah Archana herself has to say " ek second ... sachchayi yeh hai"...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 2629

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by Tanyaz

 
i agree with you tanya that she should have told teju about the divorce issue  but do you think she would have trusted archu... no ... coz her trust on  her brother and aaji is way more than that on archu... archu saying anything would have been like she s using teju ... nothing is in favour of archana ... so nothing can work out
what is there to trust ?
All Archana  has to say is that the signatures are not mine , get them verified if you want to ...that's it ..
Archana should have let go of Sachin's promise today .That promise is ruining Teju 's life but then who cares about that poor sweet girl who always tried to make everyone happy and now she is a broken person , thanks to those who were supposed to protect her ..
 
Sorry Rashi , nothign can make me respect Archana as a mother for Ovi and teju ...nothing ...and Soham ...poor child ... I hope he comes back and gives Archana , Manav and Savita hell they deserve every bit of it .

Tanya...i do understand where you are coming from but I don't think Archana is a bad mother.Embarrassed I agree 100% she needs to tell the truth about everything and let the chips fall where they may.  But i don't think she has connected dots, that the secret she is keeping about Sachin's demands has anything to do with Teju's anger and rejection.  After all Teju's (and Ovi's and Manav's) reaction has nothing to do with Sachin or Shravani.  It's directed solely at Archana.. She is a bad person they say. A selfish woman. A bad mother.   She has internalized these things for so long, more than the 18 years, that she also believes it.  this is why she can't act.  This is why she can't defend herself and tell the truth.  She believes the lie.  She believes she is bad because everyone in the D family except for Damo and Vandu (who are both worthless towards her) has told her so.     Once in a while she breaks out of her shell and says things to Ovi like "as long as i am here one more month i will interfere in your life whether you like it or not"... but most of the time she is under the spell of those who tell her she's a bad person.   And she's under the spell of loving Manav...whom she believes will, in the end, still rescue her and be her prince charming.

He wont'.  But i think it's too late for Archana.  She has nothing left to give.  She isn't a bad mother imo Tanya.  She loves her children, but i think she didn't know how to love them.   I'm not sure if I had a Savita and a Manav hurling things at me all the time, i would know how to love my children either.  especially if they were taken far away and i was told never ever to contact them again.  Maybe i too would believe it was in the best interest of the children, because it must be true that i am bad.  I would have to be the strongest of women to overcome that.  Maybe i wouldn't/couldn't be.  

my humble opinion Tanya dear ...although i do see why you say what you do..
.i guess i ended up being more of an Archana supporter than i ever thought i would be.  Shocked  LOL


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

proutalisa21pch76Thapelomind-googlingGuggu_MintyTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 2629

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

why blame Vandu and Damodar ...when the mother who gave these girls birth does not cares about their tears then why should anyone else ...
 
Manav gives a lot of money to Vandu , maybe that is the reason why she does not wants to go on Savita's wrong  side ...same for Damodar ...he knows how powerful Savita is thanks to his son Manav ...
But how can a mother not care for her children is something  beyond me ...Looking  at how lovely Teju was crying today broke my heart and the last nail in the coffin was the way Archana was behaving in front of Sulochna ..Not once she showed any anger towards Savita  and even went to the extent of feeling  sorry for Varsha ...no sympathy whatsoever for that poor little baby who fell down in the lake ...
 
For Purvi she is all the time worried if Purvi reached home , if Purvi ate etc etc ...what did poor Soham do that he doesn't gets even this little sympathy fron his mother even after falling from the cliff and the sympathy seems to be reserved for the person who kidnapped him ...
  

that broke my heart too Tanya.. Teju crying.  my god i wanted to jump into the screen and draw her close to me and hug her.  Archana felt that same way though...she pulled her close and started to hold her, and stroke her but just then Ovi entered full of venom and silenced Archana's heart ...sending her back into her cage of self doubt.

edit.  I have to agree with you though to the underlined... why she would even think of feeling sorry for Varsha is extremely bad...  the only thing i can think of is that Archana was like a mother to her and so the feelings you would have of always loving your daughter might be there.  but...after Varsha did what she did?  i donlt know. that is weird.  




Edited by naava - 19 July 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 5600

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Dont agree with you tanyaz,i am not an archana fan but i think you are wrong archana loves all her children not sachin and purvi only,ovi dont want to listen to archana she hates her,archana tray many times to talk to her but she dont wont to listen to her,and i dont understand teju sometime she is nice to archu and sometime not,and ovi and teju they manav and savita to cear about them ,and purvi only sulo,purvi is 18 years with archu so how can she not worried about her,she do that all 18 years,and this days she is more busy with ovi and teju then with purvi,so in my eyes she loves all her children,but sometime if you had a child like ovi then its not possible to love them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 969

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by Tanyaz

 
i agree with you tanya that she should have told teju about the divorce issue  but do you think she would have trusted archu... no ... coz her trust on  her brother and aaji is way more than that on archu... archu saying anything would have been like she s using teju ... nothing is in favour of archana ... so nothing can work out
what is there to trust ?
All Archana  has to say is that the signatures are not mine , get them verified if you want to ...that's it ..
Archana should have let go of Sachin's promise today .That promise is ruining Teju 's life but then who cares about that poor sweet girl who always tried to make everyone happy and now she is a broken person , thanks to those who were supposed to protect her ..
 
Sorry Rashi , nothign can make me respect Archana as a mother for Ovi and teju ...nothing ...and Soham ...poor child ... I hope he comes back and gives Archana , Manav and Savita hell they deserve every bit of it .

Tanya...i do understand where you are coming from but I don't think Archana is a bad mother.Embarrassed I agree 100% she needs to tell the truth about everything and let the chips fall where they may.  But i don't think she has connected dots, that the secret she is keeping about Sachin's demands has anything to do with Teju's anger and rejection.  After all Teju's (and Ovi's and Manav's) reaction has nothing to do with Sachin or Shravani.  It's directed solely at Archana.. She is a bad person they say. A selfish woman. A bad mother.   She has internalized these things for so long, more than the 18 years, that she also believes it.  this is why she can't act.  This is why she can't defend herself and tell the truth.  She believes the lie.  She believes she is bad because everyone in the D family except for Damo and Vandu (who are both worthless towards her) has told her so.     Once in a while she breaks out of her shell and says things to Ovi like "as long as i am here one more month i will interfere in your life whether you like it or not"... but most of the time she is under the spell of those who tell her she's a bad person.   And she's under the spell of loving Manav...whom she believes will, in the end, still rescue her and be her prince charming.

He wont'.  But i think it's too late for Archana.  She has nothing left to give.  She isn't a bad mother imo Tanya.  She loves her children, but i think she didn't know how to love them.   I'm not sure if I had a Savita and a Manav hurling things at me all the time, i would know how to love my children either.  especially if they were taken far away and i was told never ever to contact them again.  Maybe i too would believe it was in the best interest of the children, because it must be true that i am bad.  I would have to be the strongest of women to overcome that.  Maybe i wouldn't/couldn't be.  

my humble opinion Tanya dear ...although i do see why you say what you do..
.i guess i ended up being more of an Archana supporter than i ever thought i would be.  Shocked  LOL


Lovely post Naava!
 
Archana was made to believe that she was bad and unsafe for her children. Yep! she dwelled in that feeling for 18 long yeards. Sulo understands her the best and knows the true picture. I hope she can make Archana understand that she needs to say the truth and there is no way out. She can continue to live the rest of her life thinking she was a "Buri Maa", but at least her children will come to know of the truth and conclude whatever they want to.
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTunasnahGuggu_MintyTanyaz

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 5600

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
And purvi is archana adopted child ,but purvi loves archu and understands her even when archu told purvi not to see arjun,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36684

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simusha

And purvi is archana adopted child ,but purvi loves archu and understands her even when archu told purvi not to see arjun,
There should be no difference between adopted child or biological child ...they both should be the same ...In this case I feel that this is not happening .Only adopted chidren are being loved and taken care of ..
Of course it is good that Archu cares about Purvi's whereabouts and if she ate or not ...Purvi is her responsibility but I want Archana to feel the pain of Teju's tears as well...Teju was in so much pain today and for that I blame Archana ...even more than Manav or Savita

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 102   Views: 10923

Tanyaz 102 10923 21 December 2011 at 9:39am by ved420
Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 63   Views: 8245

Tanyaz 63 8245 08 December 2011 at 8:30am by rash2222
Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 55   Views: 7159

Tanyaz 55 7159 07 December 2011 at 10:31am by sushkita10
TAM Ratings : 18th July - 24th July

Author: -Anu13-   Replies: 6   Views: 1164

-Anu13- 6 1164 29 July 2010 at 7:35pm by AnviR
TAM Ratings(4 July 2010 to 10 July 2010)

Author: -JaneMan-   Replies: 8   Views: 1665

-JaneMan- 8 1665 16 July 2010 at 10:55am by LoveTVShows

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index