Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I read your argument twice Naava , I don't know yaar ...

You know I always like Archana and think of her as a very good and selfless person but I don't think much of her as a mother for Ovi, Teju andSoham ...
Even reading your post , I am trying  to change my mind but so many times her daughters have asked her , ' if yo ulove us then why have yo uasked for money and not us '  so I think Archana does know that both her daughters are hurt  , terribly hurt because of the alimony demands still she choses to go along because only  to make Sachin happy ..

But OK, what yo uhave said , I will keep in mind ...still I am really mad at her today , as you must have realized ...I just could not see Teju cry like that ...very very unfair .

well, your posts are making me wonder if i should change my mind πŸ˜• πŸ˜†  you make some really good points in all this Tanya...

but today, they wouldn't let Archana even talk..so today she couldn't have said anything in her defense.  

yeah it was really hard to see Teju cry like that...she was so hurt...that girl did an amazing amazing job of acting...as if it were totally real to her...

When Archana tried to hold her and comfort her, Teju didn't object and i thought for a moment, mother and daughter would stand there together hugging each other and crying so hard. and maybe some healing would begin to happen...  it started to be such a beautiful emotional moment, until Ovi tore her away from Teju.  Maybe that's why i was so angry at Ovi...
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
i have to go to bed...i;m exhausted.  ... not just the show but the heat too 39C (103F) today...uff
πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, let's put it this way . Now she has seen how the girls were crying , blaming her for Soham's death and how her mother told her that Savita is manipulating the truth ...

This is not something small Naava , just now the girls found out that they had a brother and Savita told them that indirectly Archana killed him ...this is big , very very big ..

If  in tomorrow's episode , Archana does not gets in touch with Manav and does not creates a storm because of her daughters getting hurt so bad then it obviously means one of these things ..

Teju and Ovi's tears were just not important enough for her to take some action ..

She cares far more for Savita and would rather save her lies than try and save her dfaughters from the web of lies that Savita is creating ...

She loves Manav so much that now in the last few days , she just cares for a amicable relationship with him and does not care if Teju lives with this pain that her mother killed her own son ...

Don't you think so ...if tomorrow Archana does not creates a storm about what happened . would you still call her  a good mother  to Teju .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me too , off to bed now ...I don't know if I will be able to come properly tomorrow ..but will open the thread ...😊
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NAAVA OVI IS THE ONE SHOWN VERY EMOTIONAL ND SENSITIVE then
she  MISSED HER MOTHER A LOT then she loose her love arjun and think archana responsible for that its not ovi fault its savita and manav who portray this image of their mother in front of them ans some where archana herself is responsible for all that is happening to her today she is still remembering varsha pain not at once thought abt soham and ovi teju misery.
Thanee thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Actually it was the writers mistake, they always wanted to show that ArMan donated Soham to Varsha. But when the audience were not happy with the track and voiced against it.. They changed it.. And messed up everything..

@Bold my dear..yes they changed it for a very worst track..they could stop it...when they saw how much people don't like what they done..but till they keep it...They completely messed evrything..and  I personally who love Archu ..I've no words to say speechless..seeing what Archu done...I'm till angry since the first day she gave Soham.to varsha.😑...Archu failed about all her children.yaar..and today all that love she  should give each one...she gave all that love to Purvi...and even sachin..cause she is divorcing because of sachin...

You know..I 'm a mother myself I know all mother here will agree with me...As a mother Archu was wrong... I always be for the right when children are concern...Don't take me wrong..πŸ˜‰

Thanee thumbnail
hi dears...

Just watch the episode...oh god what a kitchiri ..I skip Gundas part...long scene for nothingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Dears till a long time did not get  angry like today...I was angry till i write my first post before..all those bad Soham memories came in my mind dear...till now I've in mind ..the first day Varsha asked Archu to take soham to her home to play..😑 You remember..That one day become 4 longs years..its horrible ...cv's goodπŸ‘πŸΌ you bring back soham ..badπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ you  wake up all bad memories ...I will not come once again on them..

Today Tej cracked..she cried..from deep of her heart..she screamed..she was hurt ...😭😭 it was so sad to see her like this...but i thought she will try to know much more first ...but yes how Savita put the story on table there's no need to doubt..so its just to believe her.that all...
I will not blame Tej for that...she was so hurt...she was crying for her Barre Dada...I looked at her crying I cried😭...

I like the convo Sulo and Archu...Sulo absolutely right.she knows what's is happening in Deshmuck Familly...Its all Savita ki chal . she is .after all that misunderstanding of Tej and Ovi ...She is trying as much as she can to brainwash these girls more and more...and yes...agreed with what Sulo said about .Manv ...he will not be at her side...

Archu said she hate Varsha like her aai...but its not true...yes .as  Varsha di said..in a post she will hug her as if nothing  happen...and will forgive her...as she will forgive Savita..😑 This is Archana Deschmuck..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ seeing soham as a kidnapper..she will be πŸ˜² ..

As for varsha don't know what happen to her...Saw the promo ..perhaps she felt on her head and lost memoriesπŸ˜† who knows..why they said Soham...saab ji son...don't think Varsha Married him.😲.???if so why???ok we must wait to know..i'll wait...Varsha lost memories..or not..whatever happen to Varsha ...its not enough as punishment...she should go directly to hell..this would be the deserving punishment to Varsha..😑

I 'm a bit angry dear...sorry my post is not as usual..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I was in that state for PR18 yrs agoπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Soham track)...
Let see..I'll will be ok..tomorrow..
I've all the flashback soham track  in my mind...I stop here..sorry dears

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
vijaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  tanyaz   Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family...😊
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dear Tanya, Ramadan mubharak! Thank you for the updates, lived off them for the past two weeks. 

Was sorely disappointed with Archana today, Ovi gets worse by the minute, that girl seems to dominate the family and everyone cowers in front of her including Manav yesterday.  What a shame!  The girl is just like her aaji, Savita, unreasonable and seems to twist the truth to suit her purpose.  I loved naava's post about the reason behind Archana's behavior but even that has to have a limit, that senseless blaming and belittling of oneself and inferiority complex which Archana seems to suffer from in front of the Deshmukhs is really awful.  Her attempts to explain today were pitiful and it was painfully irritating to even watch.  Sulo was awesome today, even though some others on the forum might think she overstepped her boundaries, I applaud her.  As the mother of a daughter who has been abused and treated so harshly, she is right in telling her daughter that she is bordering on the delusional in imagining that her doting husband will ever take her side, in reality, Manav is spineless, has remained silent and kept the truth from his daughters and has aided and abetted his mother in blackening Archana's name.  How fair is it that Archana has to put up with the daily dose of crap that is dealt to her and that her mother not tell her to regain her senses?  Mother, mother-in-law, husband, those are just labels and bear no meaning if a person does not behave in a fashion that is worthy of those names.  Savita has done enough harm that Archana owes her no respect.  Any mother worth her salt would tell her daughter to chuck this relationship of husband and mother-in-law and come back home to live a life of self-respect and not that of a door mat.  Archana gets on my nerves, and I have begun to believe she deserves all she gets as she does not have the gumption to face the truth and to speak the truth to her daughters. 

KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

it hurt me a lot tday none of archana bllod related child with her teju ovi sachin all hate her and i m sure varsha will brainwash soham against archana though purvi is with her but i want either teju or soham or ovi to stand and fight for archu support their mother .

agree with u I have some hopes from Teju.But Teju is like a chameleon.πŸ˜†