Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update tanya di
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...๐Ÿ˜Š Ramadhan Mobarak to you...even i am a Muslim
i just joined indiaforums few days back but felt like giving my review here...
It seemed Manav was a little bit afraid of Ovi...๐Ÿ˜† but am quite glad he's helping Ovi recover...
Archana was the same...foolish and oh-so-mahaan but am glad she atleast said that she won't forgive Varsha for this (though i guess she will later)...but atleast she was angry at her for the moment...that's a big thing from her...
can't blame Ovi and Teju either...they had never spent so much time with Archu and with everything they heard and learned it is quite natural that they will take time to accept her...
Savita is still the same... at the age of 70+ all she is thinking is how to make her granddaughters  hate Archu more and more and how to take control over Manav's life...pathetic ๐Ÿคข
Arjun Purvi were cute...am so happy that they are supporting each other during this phase...also liked how Arjun helped Farooq Bhai ๐Ÿ˜›
Vishnu seems to be the boss' favourite...for now am waiting when Archu-Manav will learn about him...cause as far as i know...Vishnu is supposed to be Soham, ryt??
Sulochana was very sensible today...loved her...๐Ÿ˜› she has matured quite a lot in these 18 years...

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one thing is clear from today epi that archana still have soft corner in her heart for varsha and she will definately will be the first to forgive her.today i dont like salouchna conversation abt manav and deshmukh manav had done so many favours for salouchna and entire karanjkars but salouchna holds many grudges for manav today savita is tooo much negative one reason is salouchna  and  entire karanjkar family also. look several time manav was insulted in their home but i agree savita behaviour toward archana was also worse but savita change her atitude and become soft  towards archu as saying is"  ONE CAN CLAP WITH TWO HANDS" SO PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIDE DID MISTAKES yes we can debate who did more mistake and who did less .
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
do you all really think that it will be purvi who going to be kidnapโ“and if it is true what is the significant of purvi kidnap by soham one is ofcourse arjun saving purvi and prove his love but cv's are involving purvi in first place what are they up to๐Ÿค”i want archana to be kidnap and come face to face with varsha .
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Tanya for the WU!

Wish you a very happy Ramadan!

Archana was being such a fool. She should listen to Sulochana. Glad she does not want to forgive Varsha. She needs help! Wonder how CVs will tackle this issue. They need Sulo or Sundri or Damo to speak up! Nothing else, but an honest confession of the whole truth.

I feel very bad for Archana - poor lady can never speak up and is so non-confrontational! If she remains like that who can help her... Sulo Damo or Sundri .. somebody who empathizes with her and at the same time knows the truth has to set the records straight.

Lovely Sulochana. She did some sensible talk with Archana. very nice! please also go and confront the Deskhmukhs.
Edited by pch76 - 11 years ago
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear! Ramadan Kareem to u n ur fam
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think its high time cv's should decide whose relationship they want to correct archana manav or arjun purvi... they should set the priorities and resolve any one of them ... none of them are going anywhere ... everything is so messed up
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Personally ..I am happpy the Parents (Archana -Manav) are not as dumb as their twin daughters..i mean seriusly...  I had statred watching PR after the leap like daily..due to my beautiful ARVI(c.ompletly crazy fan now adays..due totheir naturalness.. no dailogues jusst expression..too cute)I always have soft spot for Sachin..(esp d way PUru played in the begiining)//i mean he has seen Archanas motherly love and misses it so thts why hurt and add to tht Savita;s manipulations.. tht makes him a bitter perso..thedaughters.. I mean npbody can replace ones mother.. but still they had a nice protected loving n caring family from all the others.. i mean if miss the person..so much den appreciate the person..even for a sec.. dnt go crazy like Purvi who appreciates even a microsec she spendswith Manav(i like it sumtimes..for her hes her DAD)..but these twins..sumwhr like ovi..at least she knows tht shes spoilt..dumb and crazy.. but TEju so called sensibleone.. blaming Archana for Arjun -PUrvi relation.. i mean tht guy is saying at top of his voice to evry member of the family tht he loves Purvi and still u thnk she manipulated ur best frd.. even Purvi cldnt manipulate him to tell abt their relationship bcoz he was nt ready.. wht others have a chance..wen he was ready he absoultly didnt care others...imean she has stayed with K family.. and she mght have genuinely seen tht Archana -Purvi are nice ladies at heart.. must have seen Archana crry n care  for her family thousand times..(may e 10000..thtswht she does mostly)..her detective tubelight..shld have lighted a long time ago.. rather than jumping to conclusions..at least knw the situation..i am liking Manav now a days.. he genuinly wants Archan aback in his life and am sure.. if she says YES..will definatly fight with children for her..bcoz sumwhr he knows.. shes the one who makes him happy.. and she can win over them one day..till den Archana enjoy Arjun-Purvi.. man.. too cute.. with Purvi being kidnapped Arjun will obviously rescue her.. Soham plans foiled .. so exits Archana unwillingness and comes Acceptance for  my ARVI.. and enters Vishnus chances fo his revenge... God knows wen dey r gng 2 get married.. dnt c in anothe2-3 mths..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: my_jaan

Yes she will forgive both Varsha and Savita . you know I thought today Archana will blast on Savita but kuch nahin hua

It's just horrible the way they are showing Archana not the least bothered to make things better  for her daughters ..

I think Archana  is terribly unfair to Ovi and Teju .I felt bad for Sulochna , it was like she was beating her head against a brick wall today because no matter what Sulochna said, Archana would not blame Savita ...and later on Varsha .

what kind of  a mother can see her daughters in so much pain and still be so Ok ...not at all bothered about helping them and easing their pain .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It's just horrible the way they are showing Archana not the least bothered to make things better  for her daughters ..

I think Archana  is terribly unfair to Ovi and Teju .I felt bad for Sulochna , it was like she was beating her head against a brick wall today because no matter what Sulochna said, Archana would not blame Savita ...and later on Varsha .

what kind of  a mother can see her daughters in so much pain and still be so Ok ...not at all bothered about helping them and easing their pain .

This whole track of Archana giving sacrifice for Sachin is a disgusting track that is just stretching and stretching ...I wonder how much more the writers will keep stretching it .