Brief Update : 19th July 2012 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by my_jaan

I also think he gained weight

hahaha u guys crack me up.Sometimes to me he looks fat sometimes he look so muscular sometimes so fit esp in his black suit.i think it depends on wat he is wearing.Pics form Gold Awards he looked so handsome and fit in the mechanic outfit he looks fat.I think it all depends on wat he wears,Well RD boy from reading this u will fly immediately to the gym😆.
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
not sure if u know what this same update is on http://www.desitvbox.com/pavitra-rishta-19th-july-2012-written-update/

not sure who is copying from u ...lol
tanya dear and all ramadan mubarak😃from tomorrow i will also bsy with ramadan so see u later.
Originally posted by MissMona

Rithvik look chubby in today episode. Did he gained weight or what. 

I saw this in the SBB segment also that he looked a bit chubby...maybe he gained some weight
Originally posted by Romona26

not sure if u know what this same update is on http://www.desitvbox.com/pavitra-rishta-19th-july-2012-written-update/

not sure who is copying from u ...lol

the credit has been given to Tanya in that site..written above that WU is done by tanya..
Thanks of the wu and also for the wishes. Wish u d same.
Thanks Tanya for the BU...
M glad that all the. Misunderstandings are happening before Teju realizes that it's not all Archus fault... Cos if she wud have liked Archu and them she wud get to hear all these the the relationship wud have hone sour... So let all the bad be done for the good to follow...
thanks. happy ramadan 2 all muslim brothers n sisters. interesting epi.
Ramadan Mubarak to you too Tanya and wishes also to the rest of our Muslim friends.  Thank you for doing the updates for us...hope someone will volunteer to step in and carry the torch for us geographically challenged folks until you come back!!😊