Brief Update : 19th July 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Brief Update. 

Archana hears Manav talking to the police inspector on the phone .She gets worried and when Manav puts the phone down she wants to know what is wrong .Manav tells her that someone was taking his pictures and he felt uncomfortable and so told the police about this .Archana panics and tells Manav that he is not to go out and should work from home .Ovi comes from the other room. When Manav sees Ovi, his attitude towards Archana  changes and he shouts at Archana why she is worrying about him .Archana goes in the kitchen when she sees Ovi .Ovi tells Manav that because Savita is not well , she wants to stay home .  Archu is thinking about who this man could be who was following Manav like this .
In an isolated place in Patna , Vishnu's boss is beating up one of his gangster for a kidnapping that went wrong .This boy blames Vishnu also for things going wrong but the boss tells him off and says that Vishnu has earned millions for him .

The boss tells all his boys that now Vishnu has been given a task , to gather information about Manav Deshmukh and then he will come to Patna for one day and then will go back to Mumbai and the rest of the gang has to go with him and this time the planning better not go wrong . One of the boy says grudgingly that Vishnu too made a mistake but just because he is Saab Ji's  ( the gang leader ) son, he gets away with it .Saabi Ji says that in his line of work  no one is anyone 's son . The rest of the boys are angry that Vishnu is  the leader of the project .
Farukh bhai ( Arjun's boss ) is very worried about the guys who work in his garage about where they will work  .He gets a courier and after reading it , Farukh bhai hugs Arjun and tells him that the lease has been renewed and the Garage is safe . Arjun quietly calls his dad and thanks him for helping Farukh bhai .
Archana is working in the kitchen , she finds the trned up picture of her and Soham in a bin ..Very worried , she takes the picture and comes out to find a furious  Teju looking at her .Teju tells her that she has no desire to check out her suitcase but that is where she found this picture

Teju tells Archana that Savita has told them everything and what she did to Soham .Archana tries to speak but Teju keeps talking that the truth is that she donated her son to Varsha and even though it was dangerous for his life , she gave Soham for Varsha and  because of Archana and Varsha , they lost their brother .Archana tries to tell Teju but Ovi comes screaming and tells Archana to leave Teju .The girls say that Archana has hurt Manav a lot because she  took his son and she has made Manav's life miserable .They say that Savita is right and she is terribly selfish woman .Teju says that now everything is clear wh y manav and savita kept the girls away from her because Archana  would have donated them also to someone ...They go to the room and close the door .Archana  feels helpless and she says that she will never forgive Varsha for what she has done .
Arjun meets Purvi  and tells her about how he saved Farukh bhai's garage .He says that he was really selfish before and did not care about people's problems and now that the Garage is saved today everyone is happy because of him and he loves this new Arjun .Purvi says that she too likes this new Arjun  . Arjun gets a call from the police inspector and he leaves immediately to meet him ..

Archana is at the Karanjkar house .she is crying and talking  to her mother about what happened with Ovi and Teju . She tells her everything .Now Sulochna is really annoyed with Archana because she feels that Archana fails to see how Savita is manipulating the truth to make her look bad in front of her daughter because only a few days are left for the divorce .Archana  says that Ovi and Teju have a right to know eevrything but it really hurts when they blame Soham's accident on her and call her selfish and also say that she has never  cared for Maanv or even her children. 
 Sulochna is feeling  frustrated that Archana just does not see how  Savita is playing games .Archana says that she will talk to Manav to tel lthe truth to the girls .Sulochna gets angry that Archu thinks that Manav will do anything for her because 18 years ago Manav did not trust her  , blamed her for Soham and send her divorce papers  .Archu stil lhas faith  in Manav that he will support the truth weather it is for her or against her .She  tells Sulochna that she gave Soham to Varsha for just a little while as she knew that Varsha was going through a lot of pain .Sulochna gets angry and says that she only has two daughters and do not wish to hear about Varsha .Archana says that even she will never  forgive Varsha but she knows that18 years ago Varsha was going through hell .

Precap : Manav is happily telling Archana that some film stars are coming to the dahi handi function .Archana  is happy and she says that the dahi handi function of their Chawl is very special .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

As I had earlier mentioned I will not be able to do the update from tomorrow ,  on time because of Ramadaan  .

Will open the thread on time everyday and  if yo uguys want then you all can exchange info about the daily episodes ..

I will do a brief update but later on , at least a good 3 to 4 hours ( there is a lot of chores for me to take care of this month  ๐Ÿ˜†  )  later or will just copy and paste if anyone has done an update ..

I am sure we will all manage ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's update will be done on time .

Wishing all of you and your families  peace and happiness this Ramadaan ... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Thanks alot Tanya...

Wishing you and all your loved ones a happy and peaceful Ramadaan...
Thanks for ur wish Tanya!! :)
Thanks Tanya!

Same here for me too! 

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family :) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Varsha is married with Vishnu's Boss. in the promo Varsha was wearing mangalsutra
Thanks Tanya. I am disappointed that you won't be doing the updates this month because I really look upto your quick updates but nevertheless have a great Ramzaan. Wishing you peace and prosperity.
Originally posted by my_jaan

Varsha is married with Vishnu's Boss. in the promo Varsha was wearing mangalsutra

Wo Satish ki wife hei isliye usne mangalsutra pehna hei
thanks a lot Tanaya..and happy Ramadan to you & your family & every friend๐Ÿค—

Can anyone please tell me why Farook Bhai has not asked anything about the lease renewal agreement?? I mean why he has not inquired who has renewed on his behalf & what is his purpose..I am bit confused๐Ÿ˜•
Archana still cares for Varsha .