Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Blooper pic (19.07.2012) (Page 5)

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

Thanks so much for sharing Manish!!

I must agree with Shaun's view here. MM is actually Hogwards rooms move around and the staircase isn't fixed in one place either LOL

Jigna is a lazy bum that is why she is sitting down Tongue

And I agree Baa's wink is really cute


hahahaha Thanks a ton

It is hogwarts
  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Manish dear you always have fantastic bloopers.  Great eyeClap


Hahaha LOL Thanks Christine Big smile
 
munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 33755

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Awesome pictures and great catches Manish Clap

KoRag bedroom Shocked kabhi upar kabhi neeche LOLLOL that was such an obvious blooper


---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad


Awesome pictures and great catches Manish Clap

KoRag bedroom Shocked kabhi upar kabhi neeche LOLLOL that was such an obvious blooper



Hahahahahaha

Cvs are just just awesome ... LOL



 
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
so the MM is rotating and revolving ...  LOL

is it a house ??!!!  Shocked



Good catches manish ... liked them Smile
vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 4307

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Great Going Manish...!!Clap

Well the room bloopers are still up!LOL

If you remember the Study Room which they showed on 1st floor that position looked like some bed room's position! 

again if thats the real study room, then now they have one more room?! Shocked

that means mansion is like growing everyday! OMG! LOL

and if they had a real study room, why none used ti before?Wink we used to see Ahem and Jigar working in their own bedroom not study room!!!LOL

and to the fact, the whole epi was silent! none made much of noise!!LOL
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

so the MM is rotating and revolving ...  LOL

is it a house ??!!!  Shocked



Good catches manish ... liked them Smile

Thanks Dhruti

Saw u after a long time  Big smile
 
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

Great Going Manish...!!Clap

Well the room bloopers are still up!LOL

If you remember the Study Room which they showed on 1st floor that position looked like some bed room's position! 

again if thats the real study room, then now they have one more room?! Shocked

that means mansion is like growing everyday! OMG! LOL

and if they had a real study room, why none used ti before?Wink we used to see Ahem and Jigar working in their own bedroom not study room!!!LOL

and to the fact, the whole epi was silent! none made much of noise!!LOL

Thanks Vishnu 

Good analysis.. All these questions haunt me too 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinjal Blooper!

Author: kuthisonam   Replies: 6   Views: 810

kuthisonam 6 810 09 December 2011 at 2:49am by Ichangedit
Blooper

Author: kuthisonam   Replies: 6   Views: 788

kuthisonam 6 788 07 December 2011 at 4:18am by Rejoiced.ritika
Wardrobe Blooper

Author: RuchaMulay   Replies: 0   Views: 617

RuchaMulay 0 617 10 November 2011 at 10:01pm by RuchaMulay
So they Dnt Give Gopi a time *Blooper*

2

Author: Ocean.Clouds   Replies: 11   Views: 1751

Ocean.Clouds 11 1751 09 November 2011 at 8:06am by Ocean.Clouds
blooper

2

Author: shruthi2010   Replies: 13   Views: 1384

shruthi2010 13 1384 04 November 2011 at 10:43am by Nilu.Dasuni

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index