The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Ian shoots down 50 Shades Of Gray rumors

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Ian Somerhalder shoots down 50 Shades Of Gray rumors

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES star IAN SOMERHALDER has dismissed rumors he's in line for the lead role in the movie adaptation of erotic novel 50 SHADES OF GRAY alongside NINA DOBREV.

The pair, who play love interests on the hit supernatural drama, are a couple in real life, and industry reports suggest they are in the running to play kinky lovers Anastasia Steele and businessman Christian Gray in the big screen take on E. L. James' phenomenally successful book.

However, Somerhalder has shot down the rumors, insisting bosses at Universal - the movie studio behind the movie - are sure to steer clear of a TV couple.

He tells U.S. show Extra, "I can't imagine Universal doing that, but that could be very interesting."

And his girlfriend insists that playing Somerhalder's lover in a movie adaptation of the book would be a bad casting decision, adding, "I think if we were both in Fifty Shades Of Gray, people would still see us as (our Vampire Diaries characters) Elena and Damon."

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/Ian-Somerhalder-shoots-down-50-Shades-Of-Gray-rumors_79686613#ixzz214wdzRGw

Edited by iluvvampires - 19 July 2012 at 8:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainriyarsnitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Thank God he did. the book was a bigThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ugh I am glad he isn't a part of it. Like ew. Come on Ian, now Finnick Odair's a rather excellent and meaty role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
thank god, Donno much abt the film, but i heard its bad, dont want ian or nina in such types of roles, not at all good for their carrier
niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
thnxx
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
u mean no naked ian.CryWhy is he stabbing my heart?.Broken HeartKidding, Anyway! I respect his decision.Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index