India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Where is this going? (Page 2)

Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
palki ji ki tareef kaha se suru karu patha nahi.. lekin itna zarur hain ki agar time rehte usne cheeze fix nahi ki.. i mean bringing kriyansh n hvng good storyline for swaron then the show is surely gonna lose trp. even i hd quitted d3 n started watching old episodes...missing kr like hell.. palki n tanni nanni sucks...
one advice for palki... agar trp badhane ka sauk hai then stop showing tanni n rey on concentrate on shaani( shivam + tanni ) i knw khafi log unhe shita kehte hain bt i think this name suits them.. agar ye track aagaya  thn i bet trp records would b broken n all kr fans would b on could 9...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.-Araina-

sudhi1829 Groupbie
sudhi1829
sudhi1829

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys. I would like to share something about me and my addiction to D3.

Hope you will like it.

I know most of the D3 fans are college students. But I am a working man, married and a father of 3 yrs old boy. And I am addicted to D3.

I hate watching serials to the core. But I started watching D3 only coz of Shakti and Amar (coz I love to watch dance). I thought D3 is something different from other serials. As it was related to college days, love and friendship. I continued watching and started loving SwaRon as well. Even though Shakti left the show I continued watching D3 coz of SwaRon.I joined India Forums only coz of SwaRon and started providing the ratings to D3 and the actors (Amar, Shaan, Sneha). I became a fan of SwaRon.

As mentioned that I am a working man, I am travelling overseas most of the times. From last 1 year I was travelling to Malaysia. After returning from office, I used to sit and watch the previous day episode and my collegue used to scold me that what is that SH*T you are watching.

Now I am in Australia from last 1 month. And daily I will be awake till 11.30pm to watch D3. And now what I am finding is very less of SwaRon which is really making me upset. Now I am hating myself coz of getting addicted to D3 so much. I am so much addicted to D3 that in my free time, I keep watching the previous episodes repeatedly especially from 30 Apr 12 till last week.

I dont know how to get out of this addiction.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankithateyasri_bellaSwan_Snigs.-Araina-

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Okay another topic from me. Don't know how I'm writing again this soon Confused But might be the last discussion topic from me Ermm

Again pretty much the same thing... What is going on in D3 now? Let's compare over the time frame. In the starting, D3 was this perfect place for youths to relate to. Know how to reach for your dreams while having friends and finding perfect love along the day. Dance meant everything to them. Now? It's a big JOKE! Dance is being used nowadays just for name sake. Talking about name sake, everything is for name sake now in D3 right? 

Dosti... where is that aspect now? Who knows!!! Rey, the best friend, is turning against his best friends because of a girl. Now when did that ever happen? It doesn't even happen in real life, gosh!! The girls... nothing is ever shown between them! Before divide, they used to fight! After divide disappearing, they don't even care. It's like they're put in same frame just to put them. Everyone starts blaming Vishakha for being a true friend and still not forgetting about Kriya? They even ruined her character by making it villainy type! And now they all can even dare to look at as if she's behind all this Taani-Rey crap! I mean, be sensible CVs! A girl who is against Taani and Rey is NOT going to join their names like that so they can come closer! Why would you even show everyone doubting her?!

Dil... now what do I say about this? Where is love nowadays? Oh I know, in making them fight all the time. In making a guy fall for someone because of physical appearance. Show the girl in this sexy outfit and there you go! You have a couple. CVs are you out of your mind? No one who truly loves D3 and has been watching since it's height of fame times is going to accept this! You're upsetting both SwaRon fans and KriyAnsh fans. I really wonder  for whom you are showing all this for. 

All the hard works of Sneha, Shakti, Kunwar, Shantanu, Amar, Alisha, Archie, Samentha, Priyanka and basically everyone minus Taani (Vrinda) is going down the drain. Most of everyone started watching the show due to dance and know, they being tormented! And frankly, I don't care anymore! I used to be crazy each day waking up and wanting to look forward to episode. But nope, not anymore. I feel like I want an excuse to run from this torture! We're being shown all the dumb things and CVs, if you don't fix this mistake BIG time fast, then everyone is soon going to have enough of you and then you can continue going down with the little viewers who happen to like Taani and Rey. Seriously, I don't see the sense between them at all!

Know what? History repeats itself! You messed up DMG big time and then MJHT stole the time. Same is happening now. D3 is being ruined and then TBP comes along. I suppose you will realize that only when the fans shift to TBP like they shifted to MJHT before? And then, you can bring Kriya all you want. No one is going to be interested in watching Kriya aka Shakti come back in a ruined show! At least not me. I, for one, is going to watch TBP. At least I know over there, there will no be any disappointment! MJHT never disappointed with any of it's track and twists and turns and I can be very sure TBP will not either. They come back as a hit show that will embrace the youth again. D3? Well, no saying on that. You better start fixing the million loopholes in the story line Palki Ji if you even want to stay in competition of TRPs on V. As it is, TBP is coming and SG is going super as well this days. It's just not D3 anymore that the lime light will be just on D3 as before. You've got competition and let's see how well you do while you are here frustrating everyone. One week... I'm only going to give the show one week and then decide whether to continue tormenting myself or leave the show and shift to things that will actually make me happy in seeing. No one is interested in seeing SwaRon fight. They want their track to move on. Heck, it should have been moving the time of the book being closed and secret admirer. There was no reason to close the book at that time! And I'm sure that no one is interested in watching romance between what seems like a brother-sister couple! Sleepy

I really want to ask you Palki, is this what you always look for? Make an outstanding show, then ruin it, blame it on your actors, use them from promotion of your show and then say it was their fault? When will you stop blaming them? Stop acting innocent because we have seen the real you in the years. 

Sorry for the any harsh words and thoughts that are out of organization. Frustration can end up in not writing properly LOL 
ditoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi1829

Hi Guys. I would like to share something about me and my addiction to D3.

Hope you will like it.

I know most of the D3 fans are college students. But I am a working man, married and a father of 3 yrs old boy. And I am addicted to D3.

I hate watching serials to the core. But I started watching D3 only coz of Shakti and Amar (coz I love to watch dance). I thought D3 is something different from other serials. As it was related to college days, love and friendship. I continued watching and started loving SwaRon as well. Even though Shakti left the show I continued watching D3 coz of SwaRon.I joined India Forums only coz of SwaRon and started providing the ratings to D3 and the actors (Amar, Shaan, Sneha). I became a fan of SwaRon.

As mentioned that I am a working man, I am travelling overseas most of the times. From last 1 year I was travelling to Malaysia. After returning from office, I used to sit and watch the previous day episode and my collegue used to scold me that what is that SH*T you are watching.

Now I am in Australia from last 1 month. And daily I will be awake till 11.30pm to watch D3. And now what I am finding is very less of SwaRon which is really making me upset. Now I am hating myself coz of getting addicted to D3 so much. I am so much addicted to D3 that in my free time, I keep watching the previous episodes repeatedly especially from 30 Apr 12 till last week.

I dont know how to get out of this addiction.

U r not alone man,... I work too add to that study as well... I hardly find time for fun due to this, so I had to pick one show to follow as I don't have time for more than that... D3 was like the perfect choice as I'm dance lover and romance addicted... but now I feel like looking for another show to enjoy my time and forget about my hectic life... nowadays, watching the show just make my life more boring and stressful...
Very disappointed..

sudhi1829-Araina-

*mystic.moon* IF-Dazzler
*mystic.moon*
*mystic.moon*

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
LOL one thing is clear, this house never sticks to the title they give to the show. IN DMG how many "dil mil gayes" were actually there. and now the same with D3. Its like they give a title to attract attention, they glue the viewers and then the story turns in to something completely opposite to that. Good thing I stopped watching this show since Taani's entrance, it was so not hard to predict that soon this show will be nothing much but a heep of ruins. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

sudhi1829 Groupbie
sudhi1829
sudhi1829

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I like to highlight one more thing here.

First call of the relationship in the morning bwtween SwaRon where Swayam said "Tum koi easy girlfriend nahi hone wali". But looking at the story i feel this dialogue should be given for Sharon and not Swayam.

Am I correct?

Ankithate*mystic.moon*

Go to top