India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Where is this going?

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Okay another topic from me. Don't know how I'm writing again this soon Confused But might be the last discussion topic from me Ermm

Again pretty much the same thing... What is going on in D3 now? Let's compare over the time frame. In the starting, D3 was this perfect place for youths to relate to. Know how to reach for your dreams while having friends and finding perfect love along the day. Dance meant everything to them. Now? It's a big JOKE! Dance is being used nowadays just for name sake. Talking about name sake, everything is for name sake now in D3 right? 

Dosti... where is that aspect now? Who knows!!! Rey, the best friend, is turning against his best friends because of a girl. Now when did that ever happen? It doesn't even happen in real life, gosh!! The girls... nothing is ever shown between them! Before divide, they used to fight! After divide disappearing, they don't even care. It's like they're put in same frame just to put them. Everyone starts blaming Vishakha for being a true friend and still not forgetting about Kriya? They even ruined her character by making it villainy type! And now they all can even dare to look at as if she's behind all this Taani-Rey crap! I mean, be sensible CVs! A girl who is against Taani and Rey is NOT going to join their names like that so they can come closer! Why would you even show everyone doubting her?!

Dil... now what do I say about this? Where is love nowadays? Oh I know, in making them fight all the time. In making a guy fall for someone because of physical appearance. Show the girl in this sexy outfit and there you go! You have a couple. CVs are you out of your mind? No one who truly loves D3 and has been watching since it's height of fame times is going to accept this! You're upsetting both SwaRon fans and KriyAnsh fans. I really wonder  for whom you are showing all this for. 

All the hard works of Sneha, Shakti, Kunwar, Shantanu, Amar, Alisha, Archie, Samentha, Priyanka and basically everyone minus Taani (Vrinda) is going down the drain. Most of everyone started watching the show due to dance and know, they being tormented! And frankly, I don't care anymore! I used to be crazy each day waking up and wanting to look forward to episode. But nope, not anymore. I feel like I want an excuse to run from this torture! We're being shown all the dumb things and CVs, if you don't fix this mistake BIG time fast, then everyone is soon going to have enough of you and then you can continue going down with the little viewers who happen to like Taani and Rey. Seriously, I don't see the sense between them at all!

Know what? History repeats itself! You messed up DMG big time and then MJHT stole the time. Same is happening now. D3 is being ruined and then TBP comes along. I suppose you will realize that only when the fans shift to TBP like they shifted to MJHT before? And then, you can bring Kriya all you want. No one is going to be interested in watching Kriya aka Shakti come back in a ruined show! At least not me. I, for one, is going to watch TBP. At least I know over there, there will no be any disappointment! MJHT never disappointed with any of it's track and twists and turns and I can be very sure TBP will not either. They come back as a hit show that will embrace the youth again. D3? Well, no saying on that. You better start fixing the million loopholes in the story line Palki Ji if you even want to stay in competition of TRPs on V. As it is, TBP is coming and SG is going super as well this days. It's just not D3 anymore that the lime light will be just on D3 as before. You've got competition and let's see how well you do while you are here frustrating everyone. One week... I'm only going to give the show one week and then decide whether to continue tormenting myself or leave the show and shift to things that will actually make me happy in seeing. No one is interested in seeing SwaRon fight. They want their track to move on. Heck, it should have been moving the time of the book being closed and secret admirer. There was no reason to close the book at that time! And I'm sure that no one is interested in watching romance between what seems like a brother-sister couple! Sleepy

I really want to ask you Palki, is this what you always look for? Make an outstanding show, then ruin it, blame it on your actors, use them from promotion of your show and then say it was their fault? When will you stop blaming them? Stop acting innocent because we have seen the real you in the years. 

Sorry for the any harsh words and thoughts that are out of organization. Frustration can end up in not writing properly LOL 

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorAakhoicooolharshshafaq_pinksandhyasandysudhi1829putrinursamrudhikrukhsarsaiyedneeliyergrungta11mahak_28kriyaansh.reyam._Molly_.ramya26shefali3216Jeeya_Angel-Snehaa----Shweta---sreya19royswaron19swayamsharonTanuka_TanHayasri*mystic.moon*_bellaSwan_-Insight-HPHolic-3rIDhid3roxFate.IntervinedSnigs.Born2DancecrazyskyLovenarbhiJollyRancher.Endurance

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Wake up Cv's...Its high time!!!

Seriously, I feel like u r shoiing ur fans away on an intention...

Its not like we wanted to go it was always like u want us to run away from ur show..

Why r shows made frankly?? For the business purpose...for TRPs and wen u do dis all crap who r going to watch the show??

I kno u all r very well in answering to these -- When you literally make the fans flee away from ur show u wil get TRPs only from the family of the actors and some fans here and there not all...

You guys really need to learn a lesson, grow up!! You never did that, you dont kno how to learn the mistakes u had already committed.

In DMG also evry1 wanted to see Karan n Shilpa as Armaan n Riddhima...u might have given her some time n brought her back as Ridz but u didnt do so...u messed up all the things and planned the fate giving ur luck to the other show!!

When we wanted Kria n Rey as Amar n Shakti...atleast give a try...nah!! If u do then how will you become the same person who was behind DMG...Blame me for getting excited to kno dat it was from DMG producers...I was interested on the story n ArSha but never did I thot u will do the same...silly brain!!

I learned a message from ur show...never watch any CineVistaas shows!!

And what heck do u want to teach us by pairing Taani n Rey who fell in love with not her to say the truth, Rey fell in love with her bare back and vice versa was the case. They're not in love with each other, they're in love with the physical structure. The relationship there is not formed bcoz of love...but a pure LUST!! Stop giving such messages...not the 5 yrs kids r watching ur show to not to notice these all but youth..teenagers!! If you dont have anything nice to convey then atleast dont mislead them in the wrong way!!

And what the hell is ur problem with the SwaRon track??

U surely has to be given treatment for all the stuff u have created.

I wonder whether u gave ur piece of Brain for Shakti to get it treated in NY!!

Good, repeat the history...I will be the first one to shift to TBP!! Let ur family  members, the actors n crew family members and those Taani n Rey fans watch the show, we will watch TBP together.

I really want TBP to beat D3 now in all the aspects and teach you a lesson. 

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 19 July 2012 at 8:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandyrukhsarsaiyedsudhi1829sreya19roy*mystic.moon*_bellaSwan_dancersqueen-Araina-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
its going towards d3zzz end... hahahahhahahahahahahaha...

and m happy ... bye bye d3...

ab to itna gussa nikala hai k afsos nhee CVzzz par hassi aati hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Snigs.-Araina-

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Again pretty much the same thing... What is going on in D3 now? Let's compare over the time frame. In the starting, D3 was this perfect place for youths to relate to. Know how to reach for your dreams while having friends and finding perfect love along the day. Dance meant everything to them. Now? It's a big JOKE! Dance is being used nowadays just for name sake. Talking about name sake, everything is for name sake now in D3 right? 

I'm still saying the same thing again THEY ARE SLOWLY MOVING THERE FOUNDATION LAID ON DANCE TO DIL..These people where crazy about dance, always wanted to become best dance, wanted to win in dance competition and now all they care about is DIL..the DIl part that too of Tani and rey...DANCE IS A BIG JOKE FOR THEM since shakti/kriya left...

They now dance to entertain people, earlier dance was there because of the theme of D3 to show there passion towards dance...

Dosti... where is that aspect now? Who knows!!! Rey, the best friend, is turning against his best friends because of a girl. Now when did that ever happen? It doesn't even happen in real life, gosh!! The girls... nothing is ever shown between them! Before divide, they used to fight! After divide disappearing, they don't even care. It's like they're put in same frame just to put them. Everyone starts blaming Vishakha for being a true friend and still not forgetting about Kriya? They even ruined her character by making it villainy type! And now they all can even dare to look at as if she's behind all this Taani-Rey crap! I mean, be sensible CVs! A girl who is against Taani and Rey is NOT going to join their names like that so they can come closer! Why would you even show everyone doubting her?!

Dosti?? Nicky bros are damn busy advertising the products.. and boys scene are also not shown now cause rey is busy with tani and swayam busy with more of tani and less of sharon..
And only vishakha seems to care for team but they have butchered her character by not showing her friendly...Really why are girls not shown in unity?? Do we girls are really that egoistic that we can't behave friendly?? CV's you really need to get a reality check regarding behavior of girls and yes you can ask Palki mam for it cause she's also a woman.. would have gone through college life and friends..I think she has forgotten it..

I don't want to talk about dil part..

I really want to ask you Palki, is this what you always look for? Make an outstanding show, then ruin it, blame it on your actors, use them from promotion of your show and then say it was their fault? When will you stop blaming them? Stop acting innocent because we have seen the real you in the years. 

I too have same questions..and yes D3 is gonna fall hard this time cause CV's are really not interested with the fans problems regarding D3... There doomsday is near..Angry

-Shruti.

Edited by swaron19 - 19 July 2012 at 9:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandyAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_Snigs.-Araina-

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Bang on girl. Well said. They have ruined D3 big time. If they dont act fast the whole thing go down in drains. Fights are part of being a couple but how come it is there always with any dil/love. sheesh palki maam is hell bent to destroy all the characters created by her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Snigs.-Araina-

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
DeadD3 stinks and all bcz of Taani. Dead

I am a SwaRon / TanHa fan and lately started liking KAS and rey's character a lot but damn Taani she ruined SwaRon for me and now she has ruined Rey for me. Dead

Taani is the dumbest most lamest character ever...and moreover Vrinda's as an actress Thumbs Down aur woh kitni acchi dancer hai we all know. Dead

Palki thought how to make Rey fall for Taani and then it striked her ki Taani is a cheat such a sissy so the only way i can make Rey fall for taani is to make Rey dream about taani...dancing in half naked clothes, skin show, applying jodhpur ka special malham on his wounds, make rey and audience sympathize with her. They are ruining Rey for me by making him fall for someone like Taani and OMG people are actually liking dere chemistry. Dead

SwaRon well Sharon was always ruined by CV's but now they are ruining Swayam too...he is behaving like a total jerk. The only reason i loved Swayam was for the way he loves Sharon and since that is totally lost Swayam is nothing but just a random guy for me who is taking his GF for granted that too bcz of his dumb sister. Sharon is behaving like a proper bhabhi...behna ka bhai almost yelling at her and Sharon the diva is quiet, still taking care of her sissy nanand. Dead All the misunderstandings is just a sign...they will make SwaRon break up anytime now...and will make Sharon say sorry Swayam i can't match your expectations. 

Coming to palki...for her D3 is mostly always about boys...we see boys discussing issues, having fun but nothing regarding that fr girls. Sharon is leading lady though she is shown egoistic but who says that egoistic girl don't have fun and what about dream sequence or liberty of showing anything. If that can be done for boys y not girls. D3 is one youth show...jahaan pe boys are given preference over girls and not always bcz of script...and the reason is no one else but palki ...she openly said she is biased towards BOYS...lucky are D3 boys. I hate palki to the core for doing this to the talented girls she has on her show. D3 STINKS. Dead I seriously pray D3 dabba ho jaaye and now toh not even my love for TanHa can make me stop cursing D3. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 19 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandysudhi1829hamsini1234sreya19roy_bellaSwan_Snigs.-Araina-

rukhsarsaiyed Groupbie
rukhsarsaiyed
rukhsarsaiyed

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOLAngryAngryi completely agree with u 
first end kriya's charecter as a nagative role 
than taani's entry 
then dil se re sequence and then swaron official 
but that bloody taani ki wajah se Angry
and palki what r u doing ?
u look in the promo about  swaron in monsoon special
and dont seen their dance bcz u r selfish 
u know that if u will give us the tarey promo we will not see it 
so u attract the swaron fans by making the promo of swaron in monsoon special 
huh my foot 
i m also going to watch TBP 
it will be awesome as MJHT 
and now d3 is going to be closed down with tarey 
bcz swaron fans and kriyansh fans both are hurted 
and leaved d3 
and now we also dont want shakti to come back 
go to hell palki with ur tarey 
we are leaving 
bye bye d3 LOL
good bye 
look we are laughing on the position of d3 after TBP
LOL

Edited by rukhsarsaiyed - 19 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandysudhi1829hamsini1234_bellaSwan_Snigs.-Araina-

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
This is show is going towards a new fan movement.

Palki is builting a Tarey fans now , and asusual swaron will be taken for granted taht has been happing from the begining.
Now any moment swaron can break up , wat does this implies ?
It implies ,
the show will be back whr it started , yaa

tarey will be new lead couple and main couple , as Kriyaansh was.
Swaron will back on their old track , swayam sharon old Mu and fighting and not talking.
This is what Stubborn women (palki ) is thinking.
Now just judge and ask yourself you wana watch this shit.
!!

I m to out. Cant see tanha and swaron taken for granted and granted. . !
Let palki built new tarey fans. !

Edited by Ankithate - 19 July 2012 at 11:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829hamsini1234_bellaSwan_yasriSnigs.-Araina-

Go to top