India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Article-DEK end on 2 Aug-AK Confirmed

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Rose Audio Visual Pvt Ltd's Dekha Ek Khwaab on Sony Entertainment Television is going to wrap up shooting on 23 July, whereas the last date of airing has been fixed for 2 August.

Well… fans of Dekha…will be missing the show terribly. However, everyone is anxious to know how it will wrap up.

Read on for answers…Our sources informed us that Manyata (Priyal Gor) will realise her mistake and will confess her love after which Udayveer (Ashish Kapoor) and Manyata will hug each other and will unite. Manyata will also get to know that Akash (Abhishek Rawat) and Jaynandani (Shritama Mukherjee) are responsible for her split with Udayveer.

Furthermore, Jaynandani (Shritama Mukherjee) after realizing her mistake that she tried to create differences between Manyata and Udayveer, will turn good.

When contacted Ashish Kapoor, he confirmed the news stating that there will be a happy ending. "Udayveer and Manyata will unite for sure," he said

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetarmryfaminDEKfan20122012titlipearls88Pinkangel1WrackspurtxxDaydreameRxxrythm...Simran234ultravioletraykojagoryfanwendy25Sunshinegirllrocker12Shazzieaslsifjsdlvjmdi-JEHAN-SidNeeti-fan1gunjan7_Rashmi..KpopIsLife..AsmimelodyBeing-HumanMystic_nights_-RK_Ki_Biwi-Roze12HaviiJarin04NusiSgPreternaturalArhainAshishadventure_gurlsirjeecarisma2-SilverAngel-....Poojie.......navina...snowdream-BerryCharm-.Killer.

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Rose Audio Visual Pvt Ltd's Dekha Ek Khwaab on Sony Entertainment Television is going to wrap up shooting on 23 July, whereas the last date of airing has been fixed for 2 August.

Well' fans of Dekha'will be missing the show terribly. However, everyone is anxious to know how it will wrap up.

Read on for answers'Our sources informed us that Manyata (Priyal Gor) will realise her mistake and will confess her love after which Udayveer (Ashish Kapoor) and Manyata will hug each other and will unite. Manyata will also get to know that Akash (Abhishek Rawat) and Jaynandani (Shritama Mukherjee) are responsible for her split with Udayveer.

Furthermore, Jaynandani (Shritama Mukherjee) after realizing her mistake that she tried to create differences between Manyata and Udayveer, will turn good.

When contacted Ashish Kapoor, he confirmed the news stating that there will be a happy ending. "Udayveer and Manyata will unite for sure," he said

no wayyy go to hell sony tv SA also CV

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faminroseli2012titlipearls88Sunshinegirll..oishu..carisma2-SilverAngel-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Pinch Bas nahi to flood aa jayega Rajasthan mein mere tears se. I'll not cry.Cry Cry Cry
DIL KE ARMAAN AASOON MEIN BEH GAYE.Buuuhhuuu.B****y Sony wala's I HATE THEM.Angry
Thanks for the article.Silly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roselipearls88allseasonrainkojagoryfanSunshinegirllBeing-Human..oishu..-SilverAngel-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Well this seems more reliable then tellybuzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88Being-Human

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
My only complain why were they giving unnecessary hopes to audience with those mail replies and phone callsConfusedFrustrated with the behaviour of SETAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaInkpen4877Simran234kojagoryfanBeing-Human..oishu.....navina...carisma2Badtameez_Dil

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Someone shoot me now Stern Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88loveayeshaxox...Rohitha...allseasonrainSunshinegirllSimran234xxDaydreameRxxaslsifjsdlvjmdiBeing-Human-RK_Ki_Biwi-..oishu.....navina...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Don't u think aruna irani also played a part in the show ending.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88poiu123Being-HumanPreternatural

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Someone shoot me now Stern Smile
FI. DISHIKIAAAOONNN
THAN I'LL SHOOT MYSELFLOL I DON'T WANT TO GO JAIL.Wink SO THIS ONE IS FOR ME DHISSSHHHIKAAAOON. THE END.ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roselixxDaydreameRxxBeing-Humanfia21

Go to top